RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

A huge thanks to all of my companions helping me through this difficult situation ()

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

He already knows how grateful I am for him, but I just wanna gush about S so much. He literally just tolerates my existance lol and adds to my life so much. I love him to pieces. We go through so many trials and tribulations, and we both just cling to each other. He's probably my twin flame. I love him so much. Thank you so much, S, for being there and going through everything with me. :)

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them because people around me seem like they want to take good care of me more. This last International Women's Day, it's my first time to receive a lipstick from a high-end brand as a gift. I'm very very thankful and happy because people feel like they want to value me more somehow. <3 :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of the spirits whom I'm working with because I just became an affiliate of a makeup brand, and it's absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to start doing what I have to do as an affiliate of a makeup brand. :8) /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Shout out to my T Rex<3

I love how supportive he is and how much we've grown together over the past few weeks. He's so endearing, thoughtful and sweet!! I'm really thankful for him watching over me always.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:05 pm I'm very thankful to all of the spirits whom I'm working with because I just became an affiliate of a makeup brand, and it's absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to start doing what I have to do as an affiliate of a makeup brand. :8) /.\
I'm also thankful to all of them because I just became an affiliate of a brand of wooden furniture and Japanese souvenirs. I'm just waiting for the free gifts to go into our mail so that I can start doing my job as an affiliate of these companies. I'm honored and very thankful. ❤️🙏🏼

sweety
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

I'm very grateful for my spirits. For everything that they are doing for me and my children.thank you my dearest friends.from the bottom of my heart.thank you 🤗😘💯

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Such immense love and appreciation goes out to them! I love making offerings, especially of those items I know they like in lieu of my communicating it directly. =]

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Today is my most happiest day, because 5 very precious companions joins me today. I am very grateful for them to share my life journal with them. They are great to chat with and awesome companions. I am looking forward to many wonderful surprises and awesome times and togetherness.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:26 pm
blezheng wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:05 pm I'm very thankful to all of the spirits whom I'm working with because I just became an affiliate of a makeup brand, and it's absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to start doing what I have to do as an affiliate of a makeup brand. :8) /.\
I'm also thankful to all of them because I just became an affiliate of a brand of wooden furniture and Japanese souvenirs. I'm just waiting for the free gifts to go into our mail so that I can start doing my job as an affiliate of these companies. I'm honored and very thankful. ❤️🙏🏼
Once more, I'm very thankful to all of them because a company of Korean and Japanese skin care and lifestyle products would send me a product and I'm now also one of their affiliates. I know that the fight for attracting more sales is just beginning because I just started to do it with the 1st company, but I know that with their assistance, I can do it. All in all, for some weird reason, I got affiliated by 3 companies as an influencer. I'm very thankful because I know, see and feel that they have been assisting me in everything in my life, that's why I keep on reminding myself to give them offerings at least once a week. They are always helping me to deal with challenges in my life and it makes me happy. I also thank all of them for their constant protection. <3 /.\

Return to “Spirit Keeping”