You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

I am so happy and thankful for all my companions. Happy they chose me, and can’t wait too see what the future holds.

GlassDragon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

I really appreciate my companions protecting me and spending time with me! I'm grateful for my Ice Dragon, S, because he shares his wisdom with me and makes me feel safe. I'm grateful for my Hellhound, K, as he is always with me and he makes me feel safe and loved even when I feel alone working a night shift. I'm so grateful for my fairy, K, as he comforts me when I feel upset and I can feel his loving presence near me. I'm really grateful for all my companions I love them so much💜

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I thank all of the spirits and Immortals for giving me unbelievable tremendous blessings, so much unbelievable, it helps me to move on from my trauma. <3 /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Very thankful for my entire keep for helping me sit through a full throat and neck tattoo session. 🖤

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them because my 3rd song Powerful placed in the top 10 finalists for the Best Rock Song category for Spring 2022 in the World Songwriting Awards! All of them are powerful! <3 /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I wanted to honour my Ancestral Oni this way. I cannot really explain it, but he is often near and I feel that he took a liking to me early on (if I am not misinterpreting)... Since he was someone whom I seen in my Dreams directly in his True Form without asking and without working toward it at that Time. He is also someone who told me his True Name out of his own volition without me asking for it. For that reasons and more I want to thank you, my Friend, and Honour you.
I know I dont need to do this this openly, but I want to :)
May your way and work be blessed with growth and success.

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:30 pm I'm very thankful to all of them because my 3rd song Powerful placed in the top 10 finalists for the Best Rock Song category for Spring 2022 in the World Songwriting Awards! All of them are powerful! <3 /.\
More specifically I wish to thank my Bronwyn angel for giving me inspiration to create this song in the middle of having almost no idea what to write at that time at all. <3 /.\

Nightwitch
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dark Angel or Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightwitch
Zodiac:

I want to thank my spirit companions for being there for me and helping me with balancing my chakras, cleaning my aura and getting rid of my blockages and headaches. I love you! <3

1 Diamond Dragon , 1 Norse Tiger
1 Grigori Watcher , 1 Astral Angel
1 Balkin Vampire (Soulmate) , 1 Astral Star Fairy
2 Courtwind Angels , 1 Lakas Fairy
1 Archangel (Spirited Doll) , 1 Soul Cleanser
1 Human Spirit (Spirited Doll)
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I thank all of my spirit companions for helping me have one of my songs played on Philippine radio again. I'll be the Artist of the Month again in a Philippine radio station this August to September, featuring my latest single, Immortal Love. All of them are the best! <3

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i'm grateful for my emotional trio combo for helping to eat away my emotions of feeling stuck.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”