Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Thank you to my gargoyles... they showed their true form in vision, wow, and also from when I got them the malicious unbound activity decreased...

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I've been in a bit of pain lately unfortunately but my Kitsune always soothes and helps me feel better. I don't know exactly what it is, but her touch just makes the pain go away

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to all of the spirits and Immortals whom I'm working with because a company will sponsor to me East Asian products until May 2023. All of them are definitely a blessing indeed. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Thank you to all of my spirits for being here for me and being part of my family! I hope I'm a good keeper and they don't get too bored ^^

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thank you my Guardian for being always with me from day 1. Thank you for being my guide and my beautiful everything. I love you forever. 💕

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I thank all of them for giving me new, unique and exciting ideas and I'm more than excited to turn all of these into art, along with my music producer <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had to have surgery yesterday, it was one that I had to be put under anesthesia. I was so nervous. I reached out to my Bronwyn Angel, Fylgia, and Catoblepas to watch over me and make sure the procedure went well. I asked my Phoenix, my Unicorn, my Karkadann Shifter, and my Ramidreju to help me recover quickly afterwards and for me to not have too much discomfort. I asked my Gargoyle and my Incubus to protect me. I felt my Arkan Sonney, my Flutterbunny, and my beloved schnauzer who passed on a couple years ago arrive to offer me comfort.

I am happy to say the surgery went very well and after a good night’s rest I recovered enough to go to work today. Of course I’m going to take it easy and my Bronwyn Angel is here to remind me not to overdo it. I am so grateful to my Spirit Family for their support and willingness to help so much. I am in awe of them. So happy to be a Spirit Keeper and to have so many wonderful companions in my life.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for answering the call.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.
SpiritFriend
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi <3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you my Succubi friend, who is very loving, caring and patient with me. I love spending time with you and I love sensing your presence. I'm excited to see where our next days, weeks and years are going. Thank you for coming into my life - you are amazing <3
Last edited by SpiritFriend on Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Now seems like a good time to recognize my Kinnara, L, for her impressive ability to help me control my emotions and stress. For a variety of reasons I have occasional difficulties with sleeping or meditating, but when I call on her it never fails to aid me in a way unique even compared to the other members of my spirit family. Her presence is just inherently soothing. If I am upset or stressed in my normal waking activities, I can also talk to her and she will lead me through my emotions, letting me unpack and acknowledge them in a healthy manner. A truly beloved friend to have!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”