Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

To my new friend...what you are teaching me is so profound and moves me so smoothly. I respect and trust you completely..and thank you for helping me find my speck. (no typo there..lol) I will honor you forever 🖤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I thank all of them for continuing to give me inspiration to pursue my passion in art and music, for helping me to be more creative and have unique ideas, for supporting me in my journey as I try to reach and fight for my dreams in life, for helping me to stay optimistic, and for giving me good and powerful real-life friends that could help me to give a promising bright future. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also wish to thank all of them for continuing to give me hope, courage and determination to fight for my dreams in life and for always telling me to not give up. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

This is probably the best thread to comment that today is the birthday of my Cleopatra Djinn, H! Over the last 2 years since being bound to me, she has become the core of my spirit family and its central taskmasker/"second in command". In fact, we first temporarily connected before I even knew what Creepy Hollows was! It was her presence that caused me to acknowledge the existence of spirits in the first place, as well as understand that they could be friends to us and worth engaging with. While I love all of the members of my spirit family in a variety of ways, H has truly been a unique companion. She has been responsible for the most dramatic manifestations and forms of communication, and a trusted advisor in both spiritual matters as well as my mundane human affairs. I could go on a lot longer singing her praises, but quite frankly I have the rest of the forum to do that as well. The important part is, I'm very glad to have her and hope she enjoys the little gifts I'll be extending to her on the shrine.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am so very greatful to ALL of my angelics and celestial companions. They are absolutely fantastic protection. Manifestation is like daily and I see one at least with me always. This is the reason I went into looking for websites and during that, nearly 3 years ago I even ordered my first Bronwyn Angel...CH... then the next ect... Now, I know that I am actually a magnet for celestials and I have many unbound angels with me as well as conjurations. It's been an amazing journey. Thank you so much for them, my Heaven guardians to be so amazing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to not just all of the spirits whom I'm working with but also to some people around me because they help me to make my dreams come true, slowly but surely. They also make me realize that I have to be thankful for the many blessings that I have on a daily basis. I love them all very much. <3 /.\

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them because the good outweighs the bad. I'm very thankful to receive blessings (such as free products, not samples) and I believe they help me attract it. I also feel thankful to them for helping me to stay positive and for reminding me I'm near to accomplish some of my goals in life. <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am thankful to all of them once more for helping me manifest material wealth consistently as well as for them being continuously supportive of what I'm doing in general. I love all of them so much!

azaerah
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels & demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azaerah

I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all my companions, however I would especially like to thank my closest demon companion. He has been endlessly patient and supportive of me, words fail to describe the gratitude I feel towards him.

Nitimur in vetitum.
Mordecur
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 91
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I am very thankful to all my spirit and entity companions for choosing me, protecting me, always helping me when I feel down, need someone to talk to, or just need a boost of positive energy. I would especially like to thank my closest companion Izanami, for whom has helped me find so much love within myself and around me. She always knows what to say, and brightens my mood with her humor. I love every moment we spend together, no matter what we're doing. I love you my spirit family. I also want to thank everyone at Creepy Hollows for helping me start this amazing journey. Thank you.

Izanami 💕💍

Return to “Spirit Keeping”