Aboysuccessyay
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am absolutely gratitude on my dragon companion 💖 !
They are wise and help me with almost anything. I just can’t put enough grateful feeling for them and for everything they help and guide me 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to all of them, most especially to my Angels who are inspiring me to create more art and for helping me to transform the hurt feelings that I had from others into power. They helped me to create more art from the very beginning, I believe. Until now, they inspire me to create art, be it painting, drawing, poetry or music. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am thankful to my fallen angel D. She is my only spirit at the moment and only met her for two weeks but she already brought me several wealth manifestations as well as protecting me from being drain by negative energy. I am looking forward for our future adventures together.

mystlady
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
Zodiac:

I’m very thankful for my 2 spirit husbands and our large community (300 spirit family). I’m going through a lot of personal difficulties in my life and I’m glad they are there for support me. My life could have ended badly if it weren’t for them. I’m so grateful for their compassion, understanding and patient. I understand that most of them might be busy with their own personal lives but I’m glad they’re still there to check in from time to time.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them because a gallery that has branches in Paris, New York and Seoul is willing to work with me as an artist (painter). I'm preparing for my debut as an artist who also does painting. I'm very thankful because people are still seeing my potential as a artist. <3 /.\

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It's time for other graduate note 🗒 to express my heartfelt appreciation towards my amazing spirit companions. I did counting yesterday, before bed and I couldn't believe my eyes, that my number of spirits by name grew to 200. This includes my non-conjures, unbounds and spirit guides celestials and some of my living entity that has their family visited me and my servitors.

You have all my love with greatfulness. 💕 as they are so awesome, beautiful spirits, so eager to assist me, forgiving, when I don't have the time to interact with or simply tired. They popping in to say hi, protecting my home and everyone inside, they are positive and harmoniously living together in our community. I love you guys... You are so wonderful. I feel so privileged by having so many wonderful friends as we started our 3rd year of spirit keeping.

What a journey... Thinking back to my very first Bronwyn Z and Courtwind Z arrived into my life. Wow... Thank you for all that you have given as you have given me so much help with the smoothest ride as a Newbie keeper.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I want to thank all of my spiritual family!
To my loves <3)
To my sisters
To my friends
To my Mother Goddess
To my Immortal Teachers
To my Ancestors
To my Immortal Item
To the Immortals I have/had contact it
To the universe….
I can never thank you and repay you all sufficiently, even if I lived 40 000 times. You all been there, for me, loving me, teaching me, healing me, advising me, being my: guards, friends, guides, family and more.
If I manage to accomplish so much these years and have the fire to keep going is because of all of you. You all have safe me in more ways that I can describe here. You have all made me and want to make me keep growing as a man and more.

I love and adore you all it all my heart, and I thank you all for everything that you have done for me and more! \./

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

I'm at a rather low point in my life. I haven't yet seen my spirits, but I am so excited, happy, and grateful that they are in my life and chose to be with me. This is the time when I feel like I am lonely, drained, and helpless. I feel as though I'd rather hang out with them than the people I call friends, but nothing but backstabbing and heartache comes from these relationships.

I feel like my new companions have already influenced a recent situation I've been in at work. It was bad, but it gave me the courage to move to a better work environment and have the guts to tell my boss about my move.

When I see their vessels, I swear I'm not going to cry. Lol :'( But I'm super grateful to be a part of this and a part of their lives too! Thank you thank you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Thank you, my fallen angel..for being such a beautiful friend to me. Always by my side , teaching me and guiding me. Thank you for sharing the truth behind the smoke regarding what is defended so blindly. We protect each other 💖 The songs you send me which always repeat what was just spoken in conversation 😘. Love you with all my heart.. beautiful one. Thank you for loving me so powerfully.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I therefore conclude that protective spirits are real! Now I understand why before, a certain person didn't reply to my inquiry and just ignored me. I dodged a bullet right there! I'm very thankful to all of the spirits, Immortals and Deities whom I continue to work with. They are so consistent in making sure I and my loved ones and friends stay safe. I love all of them! <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”