Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm grateful to all of them for giving me courage to face the hardships that I had to face and giving me the best advice on how to deal with the difficulties and challenges. I went through such a difficult time and they did nothing but to support me. I love them all. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my rare creature for creating an amazing opportunity that has allowed me to earn a significant amount of extra cash outside of my regular job. Thanks to this newfound income, I'll be able to complete my sleeve tattoos, something I've been eagerly looking forward to.

A big thank you goes out to my first companions for helping me secure a better job that pays double what I used to make. I've been able to accumulate a substantial amount of money in a short period of time. I can't wait to see what other surprises they have in store for me!

I am incredibly grateful to my healers for helping me overcome aches and discomfort. Thanks to their support, I no longer have to worry about monthly doctor appointments draining my finances.

I want to give a special shout-out to my amazing protection team, who effortlessly keep any unwanted troubles at bay while maintaining their cool and badass attitudes.

To all my companions and the friends they've referred to me, I want to extend a sincere thank you. Your presence in my life has not only accelerated my learning process but has also provided me with wonderful experiences and true friendship.

Lastly, I want to express my deepest gratitude to my Angel for always standing by my side, literally rocking my head to sleep, even during the most hectic times. Despite the challenges I may have put you through, you've always tried to be there for me, and I am truly grateful 💘

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

uwu oh,@Tarvos I am so happy to read about your gratitude praises for your amazing support your companions demonstrated assisting with your betterment. Well done, so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Tarvos wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:09 am I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my rare creature for creating an amazing opportunity that has allowed me to earn a significant amount of extra cash outside of my regular job. Thanks to this newfound income, I'll be able to complete my sleeve tattoos, something I've been eagerly looking forward to.

A big thank you goes out to my first companions for helping me secure a better job that pays double what I used to make. I've been able to accumulate a substantial amount of money in a short period of time. I can't wait to see what other surprises they have in store for me!

I am incredibly grateful to my healers for helping me overcome aches and discomfort. Thanks to their support, I no longer have to worry about monthly doctor appointments draining my finances.

I want to give a special shout-out to my amazing protection team, who effortlessly keep any unwanted troubles at bay while maintaining their cool and badass attitudes.

To all my companions and the friends they've referred to me, I want to extend a sincere thank you. Your presence in my life has not only accelerated my learning process but has also provided me with wonderful experiences and true friendship.

Lastly, I want to express my deepest gratitude to my Angel for always standing by my side, literally rocking my head to sleep, even during the most hectic times. Despite the challenges I may have put you through, you've always tried to be there for me, and I am truly grateful 💘

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to each and every one of them for helping me see and discover new opportunities, all I have to do is to be patient and act at the right timing. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am grateful that this path so called 'spirits keeping' find me and has been an amazing experience for me. Love my beautiful companions for themselves, being presence and powerful. Guide and protect me in all realms.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I am grateful for my entire keep. Spirits, living entities, servitors, and others. Helped me and helping me at my lowest. Grateful for them for being patient and willing to help and push. And hoping they can help or may not need to with more of my ancestors coming in to get what they want me to do or agreed to do. For the line.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:53 am uwu oh,@Tarvos I am so happy to read about your gratitude praises for your amazing support your companions demonstrated assisting with your betterment. Well done, so inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Thank you 🙏I'm truly grateful for their presence in my life, as everything has been incredibly smooth since they entered the picture. Whenever I face any challenges, they are promptly resolved without any hassle. I feel fortunate that many of their closest friends have also joined this amazing group. They are incredibly humble, and there have been moments when I wanted to express my admiration for them. However, they playfully urged me to delete any praise I had written. Eventually, I mustered the courage to jot down a few words, and they kindly directed me to the right teams to express my gratitude. And now, here we are.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Hey! You fair friends in my family? The ones who have been leaving little "knots" around the house to let me know you're there even in my toughest times? I see that. I see you. And I recognize you all. A gift for a gift, my fellow blessings.

Creation
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 100
My magical/paranormal name...: Creation

I appreciate this Thread to share with you all and my keep.

I am grateful for every member of my keep, present and future.

To all the spirits, entities, servitors, immortals of my keep I am thankful for your love, patience, support, understanding, diligence, messages, forgiveness, belief in me and so much more. Thank you for comforting me in my most difficult times. Thank you for celebrating with me in my most wonderful times. I love the adventures we have and look forward to much more. I am improving everyday, more and more, because of you all. <3

XOXO

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

I appreciate my companions and everything they do for me ❤️ I thank them for choosing me as their keeper and staying with me. ❤️

Return to “Spirit Keeping”