active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

This past week I've been feeling like I've been channeling Wile E. Coyote, Everything I do has been blowing up in my face at work- non-stop.

That has been feeding my depression- so I haven't been in a good place mentally.

All day yesterday I kept seeing angel numbers on the clock (111,222,333,etc), and someone walked past while on the phone and all I heard was "You'll be OK". I get in the car to go home and the song that is playing on the radio is called "Bless This Mess" by U.S. Girls. I have never heard that song before.

I needed that. Thank you.

<3 :hug:

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them for giving me advice and warning when it comes to dealing with certain people. I feel that their being protective of me is priceless and I'll always keep their advice in mind. It's amazing how they can still be so active despite me being so busy. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

A few days ago, I became aware of how protective my hellhounds and gargoyles are to keep me protected from harmful interlopers. They do an excellent job and have certainly earned their treats.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of the spirits whom I work with and/or my companions for the continuous stream of good luck and wealth into my life. I know that they still protect me despite me being extremely busy for now. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm extremely thankful to each and every one of the spirits whom I work with because they have helped me fulfill a childhood dream and that is to become a dual citizen. I believe that they did their best to help me despite the journey to have it being extremely difficult. I will celebrate this year very fabulously because of this! I'm very very thankful! :) <3 <*

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊!
blezheng wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:10 pm I'm extremely thankful to each and every one of the spirits whom I work with because they have helped me fulfill a childhood dream and that is to become a dual citizen. I believe that they did their best to help me despite the journey to have it being extremely difficult. I will celebrate this year very fabulously because of this! I'm very very thankful! :) <3 <*

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Reflecting back on this year, I feel so much gratitude for the spirits and living entities who’ve become my companions. I started my spirit keeping journey roughly 7 months ago, and so much has happened since then! So many breakthroughs, from the depth of connection and bonding I’ve experienced, to how fiercely and steadfastly they protect and watch out for me. Helping my business expand rapidly and experiencing massive success. Helping a client or two completely resolve intense situations in less than an hour of being tasked. Helping me break through personal blocks and make quantum leaps in personal growth. If I had told myself at the beginning of the year what I had to look forward to, I wouldn’t have believed myself!

For my closest companions, I know that they’re always with me, and just a thought away from instantly making their presence felt. They manifest in such incredible ways, it really makes me smile when I notice their influence. I’m in the process of making a fantastic altar in gratitude. They’ve changed my life so magnificently, and at the same time, it really only feels like just the beginning!

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:18 pm Congratulations 🎊!
blezheng wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:10 pm I'm extremely thankful to each and every one of the spirits whom I work with because they have helped me fulfill a childhood dream and that is to become a dual citizen. I believe that they did their best to help me despite the journey to have it being extremely difficult. I will celebrate this year very fabulously because of this! I'm very very thankful! :) <3 <*
thank you very much :) <3

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. If I'm not mistaken, this isn't my first post, nor will this be my last. I'm listing off a few things I remember off the top of my head, in no particular order, date doesn't matter.

First mention goes out to my Hellhound Spirit Friend!
When He first came in to my life, during the first stages of Our binding phase, He scared away an arse hole. We were at the bus stop waiting for the bus to take Us to my job, when one of my neighbours showed up-an entitled old timer who doesn't like me, and tries to pick fights with me at the bus stop. Instead, he saw me, turned around, and walked away! My Hellhound Spirit Friend scared him off! Not only once, but a few times! || || ||

Second mention goes out to my Protector Spirit Friends who kept me safe while I approached an Immortal Being for the first time. || || ||

Third mention goes out to my first member of my Gargoyle Clan!
One Night I was returning home from a clinic visit, coming from the bus stop. I was walking across the back parking lot of my apartment complex, with some of my Spirit Family's vessels (I don't remember Who). As I walked down the pathway in-between the two buildings behind mine, He jumped down from the roof of my building, arm stretched out, urging me to run away. I didn't understand why...until my ex-coworker (who got fired, partially for bullying me) turned the corner. My (first) Gargoyle Spirit Friend was warning me, and for good reason, since the interaction almost turned into a fist fight. He, along with a few other of my Spirit Friends, stood with me, one tried to pull me away, and de-escalated the confrontation. || || ||

Fourth mention goes to my Barn Owl Spirit Friend!
We were in the back of my job on a Saturday Night. I had to lift four heavy plastic and metal bins filled with 60-70 pounds of broken glass onto the platform of a type of lift. (I don't know what it's actually called.) This apparatus is used to lift said bins high enough for the glass inside the bin to get dumped into a cardboard box. In order for the lift to move, it uses a thick woven steel cable pulley, which needs to be cranked. The fibres of the steel cable started to fray a few days prior, but looked like it could last another week before being replaced. I heaved the first bin onto the platform, secured it, and started cranking. "Nocturne, that long grey string is going to break!!" I heard Her voice in my head warn me, followed by mental images of the cable snapping. "It'll be fine, don't worry. Also, I can't leave these bins back here. I have to dump them (Spirit Friend's nickname here)." "No! That is going to break! Please stop!!" She repeated, this time She tried grabbing my hands with Her wings. I dumped the first bin, and as I loaded the next one, I assured Her "Okej, I'll just do this last one, and leave the other two." I had a bad feeling, but pushed it aside, and cranked until the bin was over 4 feet off the ground. All of a sudden the cable snapped, the bin came crashing down! It was just Us, another Spirit friend of mine, and nobody got hurt. || || ||

Fifth and final mention, for now, goes to my Faerie Hound Spirit Friend!
On Samhain I took my entire Spooky Family up state to a gorgeous Cemetery. During Our adventure, He (Faerie Hound) led me to a tree that had been cut down, because it was covered in a small variety of mushrooms! One of my favourite things to photograph is mushrooms, so Him finding all of them was awesome! I think He also wanted me to take a few, but I also got a feeling of "do not disturb the mushrooms" as well, so I was confused. Either way I had a blast photographing the mushrooms! || || ||

When I have more experiences with my Spirit Family, I will post them! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Thank you for giving me some amazing training with my astral work, and also guiding me to the right
tools to support the work.
I'm grateful to have you as my friend 💕🥰

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

Return to “Spirit Keeping”