Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I thank all my spirit friends because I will now finally debut as an independent singer-songwriter here in Europe next week. I am now crying my tears of joy because this is the first time I got accepted in a radio station here in Europe. My efforts and patience are worth it. <3 :)
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:02 pm I thank all my spirit friends because I will now finally debut as an independent singer-songwriter here in Europe next week. I am now crying my tears of joy because this is the first time I got accepted in a radio station here in Europe. My efforts and patience are worth it. <3 :)
Radio stations not just in Europe but also in the US and Latin America. That's a quick bounce-back right after someone tried to put me down and waste my time. LOL
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm thankful to my spirit friends because they let me realize how lucky I am as a person. I also realized that I'm actually having more freedom compared to some people (it's not that I'm comparing my life to theirs though) but they let me see that. Even though I may not be super financially rich, but I actually have a lot to be grateful for.

They let me see and realize that I have the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want to do it as long as I don't hurt anyone. Life can be so tough nowadays, some people are so much limited to their words and actions, they seem like they're almost not allowed to be human. Some people are forced to wear masks (not the literal ones) just to please others, to act as if they're somebody whom they're really not. Some people seem like they're forced to act like puppets just so that they can get people's approval and support constantly. It's sad to see that some people are being used instead of being really loved and valued nowadays, most especially for financial gain. I'm very much thankful for my spirit friends' wisdom, blessings and protection. <3
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:24 pm I'm thankful to my spirit friends because they let me realize how lucky I am as a person. I also realized that I'm actually having more freedom compared to some people (it's not that I'm comparing my life to theirs though) but they let me see that. Even though I may not be super financially rich, but I actually have a lot to be grateful for.

They let me see and realize that I have the freedom to do whatever I want whenever I want to do it as long as I don't hurt anyone. Life can be so tough nowadays, some people are so much limited to their words and actions, they seem like they're almost not allowed to be human. Some people are forced to wear masks (not the literal ones) just to please others, to act as if they're somebody whom they're really not. Some people seem like they're forced to act like puppets just so that they can get people's approval and support constantly. It's sad to see that some people are being used instead of being really loved and valued nowadays, most especially for financial gain. I'm very much thankful for my spirit friends' wisdom, blessings and protection. <3
<3 <3 <3
Great insight!
I love how our spirit companions can actually make us more grounded as humans.
It makes sense that working with beings that are free can lead us to become more free ourselves too... Working with beings that are Love can make us more loving.... etc.
If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:21 am
blezheng wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:24 pm I'm thankful to my spirit friends because they let me realize how lucky I am as a person. I also realized that I'm actually having more freedom compared to some people (it's not that I'm comparing my life to theirs though) but they let me see that. Even though I may not be super financially rich, but I actually have a lot to be grateful for.

<3 <3 <3
Great insight!
It makes sense that working with beings that are free can lead us to become more free ourselves too... Working with beings that are Love can make us more loving.... etc.
Indeed, it's a super divine experience like no other. They let me see that even in this modern time, some companies are exploiting talented humans for financial gain and it's a shame. They made me see the blessings that I have until now and it has been indeed a painful but an eye-opening experience for me these last weeks. It made me realize that I shouldn't complain too much because there are people out there who seem like they're having the time of their life but in reality, they're swimming in debts, stress, constant pressure and loneliness, and it's very much depressing to see. Also, their freedom to do whatever they want is limited, and it's very sad. I also have the freedom to love and the freedom to be happy and to do whatever I want as long as it hurts no one. They made me see the true wealth that I have. I am healthy, I have no debts, I'm not homeless and that's something that I have to be thankful for. My heart goes out to people who are being exploited by their companies for money. I also realized that just because it looks perfect on the outside doesn't mean it's also perfect on the inside. <3

That's why up to this date, I'm super thankful to all of the spirits, living entities and Immortals whom I'm working with even though I couldn't name them one by one because I could be busy from time to time. They always make an effort to protect me in everything, from protection against bad luck to protection against evil people <3 /.\

The following videos and the experience that I had these last weeks really opened my eyes, so I should be definitely thankful. <3 /.\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r0OP3U5Lcc&t=497s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrKSyPT ... GRAZYGRACE
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very much thankful to all of them, super duper thankful because next week I will also debut in a radio station and do my very first live performance in the Philippines (I won't fly back though, I'll perform here in France but my performance will be broadcasted live in the Philippines via 98.4 Love FM Teleradyo). This week and next week I will be very busy because I will prepare for my live performance. I may not sense my spirit friends all the time but I know they're working on my behalf like always and I'm very thankful from the very bottom of my heart. <3
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:21 am

<3 <3 <3
Great insight!
Indeed, it's a super divine experience like no other. They let me see that even in this modern time, some companies are exploiting talented humans for financial gain and it's a shame. They made me see the blessings that I have until now and it has been indeed a painful but an eye-opening experience for me these last weeks. It made me realize that I shouldn't complain too much because there are people out there who seem like they're having the time of their life but in reality, they're swimming in debts, stress, constant pressure and loneliness, and it's very much depressing to see. Also, their freedom to do whatever they want is limited, and it's very sad. I also have the freedom to love and the freedom to be happy and to do whatever I want as long as it hurts no one. They made me see the true wealth that I have. I am healthy, I have no debts, I'm not homeless and that's something that I have to be thankful for. My heart goes out to people who are being exploited by their companies for money. I also realized that just because it looks perfect on the outside doesn't mean it's also perfect on the inside. <3

That's why up to this date, I'm super thankful to all of the spirits, living entities and Immortals whom I'm working with even though I couldn't name them one by one because I could be busy from time to time. They always make an effort to protect me in everything, from protection against bad luck to protection against evil people <3 /.\

The following videos and the experience that I had these last weeks really opened my eyes, so I should be definitely thankful. <3 /.\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r0OP3U5Lcc&t=497s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrKSyPT ... GRAZYGRACE
Thanks for sharing even further blezheng! There's so much truth to what you're saying, I see it as well. It's said that "the love of money is the root of all evil" and that's because if you're doing something for money then you might be doing work that you ordinarily wouldn't do; i.e. you're spending your time working for a paycheck rather than doing what your actual purpose in life is. I learned that from the magician, Frater Xavier.
I'm glad your companions are helping you see these things and that you're sharing them because it really needs to be said more. The world really is so detached from our own humanity right now and it is very sad. Of course, I don't mean to make anyone feel bad, but we do really all as individuals have a high purpose for our lives that is likely more than just collecting money for luxury or security.

To me, you sound like a leader, and this Earth needs more leaders, especially right now.
Thank you for that energy. Self-Knowledge Is Power.
Also have you seen this enchantment from CH, https://shop.creepyhollows.com/true-lov ... nding.html
I just got it as a freebie and your words, to me, sound like you're embodying what this enchantment is all about.

I'm grateful that my spirit companions are adding a lot of positivity to my life as well. I've really been feeling it lately.. when my silly human self lets them of course, lol.

Peace, ya'll. \/ <3
If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful because I had my very first sudden live interview and sudden live acapella performance in live Philippine radio plus both of my songs were played live on Philippine radio for the very first time! I'm very thankful to all of the spirit friends that I have because they are helping me to lift myself up whenever I'm sad. There will be part 2 that's why I'm preparing myself to perform both of my songs on live Philippine radio and possibly even on live Philippine TV. It's cool to know that they really care about me because they always give me reasons to smile. <3
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of my spirit friends, most especially to my Gaki and past life hubby. I don't regret following their advice at all because some people have been congratulating me so far. Also, my 1st song started to make its entry/debut in the Euro Indie Music Chart. I'm very thankful because people have been supporting me so far because it's my first time to somehow compete in the international music industry and also showcase my music in the international music scene. I'm happy to see that I'm having evolution not just in the spiritual and paranormal but also in the mundane. Balance is important after all. <3

My Gaki just told me that what matters to her the most is seeing me going up to the top as well as gaining success and victory in life. She also told me she wants me to have more fame, fortune and all of the best things in life. She told me that her favorite offering is my success, happiness and fulfillment and she also wants me to have more money. How sweet of her. <3
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Of course I could (and will in the future) properly recognize my Cleopatra Djinn, who is very close to me. But I would be remiss to not say some good words about the underrated "real MVP" of my spirit family- my Volkh. He has kept me safe through much of my actual process of learning to protect myself and pick up spells for keeping myself safe. And when I have made mistakes that drew the attention of unbounds, he's quickly minimized the fallout. Though my first sources are my own studies and what the Gods and ancestors give me, on one or two occasions I have even sought and received his input and opinion as it relates to my own Germanic religious practices.

Keep on keepin' on, buddy. I'll need to make a little offering for you sometime

Return to “Spirit Keeping”