Gratitude Thread For Our Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I decided to make this thread to display and show my gratitude and love towards my spirits who always do their very best to make the quality of my life and the lives of my loved ones better.

It makes a lot of sense that Lord Khepri adopted me via reverse adoption because I am now trying to create something out of almost nothing. I'm very thankful to all of the Immortals who decided and who continue to give their guidance, blessings and protection to me and my loved ones, regardless from what pantheon are they.

To all of my spirit companions, I thank them for their compassion, love, patience, wisdom, protection, power and support. I thank them for always doing their best in helping me with my personal matters, helping me gain good luck, give their advice about anything as well as constantly protecting me and my loved ones from danger.

If you wish to give thanks to your spirit companions, please feel free to comment down below. :8) <3 O*O

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Oh that’s cool, it’s not often people mention Khepri nowadays.
Those are lovely sentiments.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I love the idea of this thread, so I'll go ahead and give my two cents. For starters, a huge thanks to my guides. Dealing with me is a constant flip of the coin, and prepared or not, it's gotta be a trial of patience. So it's nice to know I'm not alone no matter how stupid my mistake(s) may be at times. I'd also like to give a blind shout out to the gods who guide me, both the ones I'm aware of and the ones I'm not. Without you I'd probably be dead by now, so being alive is cool. Lastly the spirits who personally agreed to give me the spiritual version of their phone number - I'm not sure why you stuck around, but it's always fun to hang out and notice the small things. For those who've mutually moved on, hopefully you're doing well.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

This thread is such a great idea, very fitting for this month.

I am so grateful for my spirit family. Since I first started spirit keeping six years ago my life has transformed drastically. I left a toxic relationship, found and married the man of my dreams, got out of debt was able to own my very first home, and I got promoted five different times with my job- started at the bottom and now I am a supervisor.

All of this in such a short amount of time would not have been possible without my amazing spirits and entities in my family. They have also given me such great advice, have supported me through tough times, and show so much patience with me.

I honestly do not have the words to express how grateful I am to them. And also to Creepy Hollows, Dolphinwings, and Citrine Stars for finding them for me.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I really like this thread! It's really motivating.

I am very grateful I started spirit companionship. I am not a stranger to spirits as I live in a house full of them since I was very young. They are bound to the land where our house is built upon. We co-exist together and help each other keep safe, especially the place I live in has instances of stealing and etc. I am really grateful for them.

As for the companions that I connected this year, I am really grateful for their help and companionship. They really helped me out in the darkest days and the lightest days. I am happy to learn about them and their kind. I thank their conjurers for connecting us together. I am really excited for more experiences.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful for my spirit companions for continuing to protect me, my loved ones, helping me to attract wealth continuously as well as giving me epic ideas about my art. I love them all very much! :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm thankful that the spirits, beings, gods, and people in my life chose to spend their time with me - as friends, guides, and lessons. It's a priceless gift.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I'm thankful to my spirit family for helping me get through hard times, protecting me and my loved ones, providing me with inspiration, leading me to new discoveries and information, helping me with my magick and my every day life, spending time with me, being patient with me, and being there for me. I'd hate to think of where I might be without them in my life.

SilentiumBelladonna
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This is a lovely idea!!!

I'm grateful for the spirits, guides, and gods who have been a big part of my life. Everything from just knowing I have someone there when I feel alone to receiving their guidance makes me so happy. They're really great and deserve for all the love and blessings they bring me to be returned to them tenfold.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I thank my spirit companions and the Immortals who chose to work with/adopted me for helping me make my very first single/song, for helping my song to be distributed globally within or around 2 weeks time as well as always giving me guidance, wisdom, love and protection. I also thank them for always helping me with gaining more wealth. I feel very thankful because they always put efforts to help me attract blessings and good luck in my life and they always make sure that I'm okay. :) <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”