My first ghost. Would like help to see them again.

riceandbeans
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When I was about 9 or 10 I saw my first ghosts. I was laying in bed and felt quite uneasy. I always had sleeping problems because I felt like something was always there. I slept in a sort of attic, but it was decked out like a normal room and real comfortable, it didn't have that creepy attic feeling. The moon was shining through my window that night. I had a dresser next my bed facing me. I was tossing and turning for about 2 hours that night not being able to sleep. I then looked over to the dresser eyes half opened and saw some sort of figure on the dresser. I gazed at it for about 10-20 seconds and realised it was a ghost sitting on the dresser. I was stunned and a little creeped out. It looked like a boy and he had a baseball cap on. He was see through & I could see his reflection in the mirror of the dresser he was sitting on. I noticed he wasn't looking at me, but his mouth was moving as if he was talking to somebody else. I looked over to where he was looking & there was another ghost right in my face gawking at me not 30cm away. I freaked out and threw the blanket over my head. I panicked for about 10 seconds then jumped out of bed, walked straight through the ghost who was in my face, ran downstairs and told my dad, who was outside smoking. He said it's ok. I asked God that I never want to see a ghost again, and I never did. Now I'm older I honestly think it was a gift and I'd like to know if anybody knows how I can see them again. Thanks and hope to hear from you. Peace.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi.

Do you mean you want to open up your psychic senses, so that you are able to see spirits? (In other words, learn how to use your natural potential to do so?)
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”