What are the SCARY STORIES about DIRECT & 3 BODY BINDINGS?

Rtm00s
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

People always talk about the dangers of a direct binding and the scary side of it. They always tell me of the DANGERS such as energies not matching etc but what's the SCARY part if direct binding & 3 body binding goes wrong? If anyone has any stories let me know.
Stories such as when people are released a bad direct binding and other stories of it going wrong

Rtm00s
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

I've read somewhere that having a entity bounded to your physical body & 3 BODY BINDING can result in a excruciating death...is this true?
The person said at the time of death our body is dying but the entity is still alive & is attached to the body so it tries to keep the person alive which causes more painful and slow death?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Rtm00s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 am People always talk about the dangers of a direct binding and the scary side of it. They always tell me of the DANGERS such as energies not matching etc but what's the SCARY part if direct binding & 3 body binding goes wrong? If anyone has any stories let me know.
Stories such as when people are released a bad direct binding and other stories of it going wrong
Please refrain making multiple similar themed topics. Merged your other topic here. The next time, I will issue formal warning.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rtm00s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:09 am People always talk about the dangers of a direct binding and the scary side of it. They always tell me of the DANGERS such as energies not matching etc but what's the SCARY part if direct binding & 3 body binding goes wrong? If anyone has any stories let me know.
Rtm00s wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:33 am I've read somewhere that having a entity bounded to your physical body & 3 BODY BINDING can result in a excruciating death...is this true?
The person said at the time of death our body is dying but the entity is still alive & is attached to the body so it tries to keep the person alive which causes more painful and slow death?
"I've read somewhere"
"They always tell me"
Please, stay away from sites that spread such fearmongering nonsense.

If the energies don't match with the binding then the practitioner who made that binding sucks. Any good practitioner would make sure the energies mesh as good as possible.
All of the problems I've read about come from the bound beings themselves rather than the binding.

Why would they want you to die more slowly just to keep the binding intact.
They would want to try to save you and that would happen with or without binding, no matter what that binding is attached to.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm not sure who told you this information, but I've had bindings with over thirty spells and over twenty beings at one point; all different spectrums from WA to DA, and all bound to spirit. Some have left mutually after helping me learn a lesson, others dropped the binding after a lesson was completed due to simply not needing it to connect with me at that point, and others are still bound to this day.

Tldr; Spirit Workers typically wind up with a lot of things - whether through a seller or not.
If I'm dead I sure don't feel like it lol.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The only thing I'd add is I wouldn't let an amateur or someone I don't 100% trust as being reliable and expert to bind to my spirit.

see #7 Due Diligence in this
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Old thread but I feel like commenting it. I used to have some direct bindings to my aura and nothing scared happened. I do not bind anything to myself anymore though, if I choose to create a link to me that will be only via CH bridging, because the unbridging can be performed independently by me in case I'd like to, there are instructions how to do that in the encyclopedia.

After the experience of a conjurer binding some spirits to me and disappearing from the scene, I am wiser now and I do only binding to vessels, also in case of remote binding. Even though I love my spirit companions, I like to keep myself free from all types of energies that are not me. This does not affect my interaction with spirits at all. If the spirit is around I will feel that with any kind of binding, if that was not true, I could never feel the unbounds around me, who often manifest stronger than the bound ones.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Angelik wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:01 am

After the experience of a conjurer binding some spirits to me and disappearing from the scene, I am wiser now and I do only binding to vessels, also in case of remote binding. Even though I love my spirit companions, I like to keep myself free from all types of energies that are not me. This does not affect my interaction with spirits at all. If the spirit is around I will feel that with any kind of binding, if that was not true, I could never feel the unbounds around me, who often manifest stronger than the bound ones.
Yup one seller insisted that body bindings are needed for his entities and then he ghosted me! I had CH handle the situation as I didn’t trust myself enough to undo the body binding.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

SurajSyrah wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:31 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:01 am

Yup one seller insisted that body bindings are needed for his entities and then he ghosted me! I had CH handle the situation as I didn’t trust myself enough to undo the body binding.
Thanks for sharing! "ghost" conjurers are really not fun, luckily there is CH to help!

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Aprophis wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:33 am "I've read somewhere"
"They always tell me"
Please, stay away from sites that spread such fearmongering nonsense.
... but there’s nothing wrong with asking, right? I mean just like OP, I read a lot of things but I have to make sure what I’m reading is accurate or not. And the only way to find out is by asking experienced people. This is how we know if we should continue learning from this particular source or not. Of course we have to develop discernment; but at the beginning of the journey it can be very tricky to depend on your own assessment.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”