strengthening my connection with my fiancee’s spirit?

daddysay10
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my human fiancée
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Drake Wilde

hello, i just found this forum tonight and am not sure what kind of responses i’ll get but i thought i’d post and just see.
my fiancée passed away in August. she was my twin flame and we had a spiritual connection when she was alive that has stayed strong even after her death. her spirit stays here with me in my apartment all day every day, i feel her with me in my bed at night, and i try to include her in my daily activities as much as possible.
my question is simply, how can i strengthen my connection with her further? as of right now, i’ve been leaving out her favorite food and drink for her as well as cigarettes, i play her favorite music for her a lot and i talk to her a lot aloud throughout the day. i am a practicing witch, but still very new to all of this, as my fiancée is the first spirit i’ve interacted with a lot. i have a pendulum i use to talk to her, and it works really well. i just wish there was a way i could hear her voice somehow, or feel her touch a little stronger. what i have is amazing, and having her with me brings me so much comfort. i just want to check in with more experienced people here and see if there’s anything i can be doing better.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

daddysay10 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:03 am hello, i just found this forum tonight and am not sure what kind of responses i’ll get but i thought i’d post and just see.
my fiancée passed away in August. she was my twin flame and we had a spiritual connection when she was alive that has stayed strong even after her death. her spirit stays here with me in my apartment all day every day, i feel her with me in my bed at night, and i try to include her in my daily activities as much as possible.
my question is simply, how can i strengthen my connection with her further? as of right now, i’ve been leaving out her favorite food and drink for her as well as cigarettes, i play her favorite music for her a lot and i talk to her a lot aloud throughout the day. i am a practicing witch, but still very new to all of this, as my fiancée is the first spirit i’ve interacted with a lot. i have a pendulum i use to talk to her, and it works really well. i just wish there was a way i could hear her voice somehow, or feel her touch a little stronger. what i have is amazing, and having her with me brings me so much comfort. i just want to check in with more experienced people here and see if there’s anything i can be doing better.
Firstly, I'd like to offer my condolences, if I may. Can I work through some of your points?

So you feel your fiancee's spirit with you at night and in the apartment but can't hear her voice? And you leave out her favourite food and drink etc and play music she liked.

I'm guessing she would appreciate the kind thoughts and is glad to be near you.

In spirit keeping terms, such a spirit is called an 'unbound' and may be an 'attached' unbound. This is different from the kind of relationship keepers have with a conjured and bound spirit. Depending on the conjurer, specific offerings or no offerings are recommended with spirits they've bound. And bound spirits have agreed/ consented to be with a keeper for the long term.

I'm guessing the same tips for communication with bound spirits will help with an unbound one too. see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html from---How do I communicate with my spirit? onwards.

And https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

There's also an option to get a binding of a spirit that is around you, if they consent. I think Creepy Hollows still does that but the listing disappeared from the website quite recently. You can ask CH support: support@creepyhollows.com , if you're interested in that.

And there's this item that can be used to bind unbounds yourself (if they agree).

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... irits.html

And there are a lot of items in the CH Shop aimed at helping spirit communication. Plus I think there's a lot of info and books Out There, in relation to unbound spirits in general.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'd like to offer my deepest condolences as well. Also please make sure to implement protection so that you're fiancee's spirit is the only spirit you'll interact with. You can also try to have one of these 2 from CH if you already had a binding of her or you may also have a binding of a protective spirit from them to avoid the chances of you encountering a malicious and/or trickster unbound spirit:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/get-rid-of-feeders.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I too would like to extend my heartfelt condolences to you. I met my BF when he was already a spirit, but I understand perfectly well how you feel. I wish you all the best in your relationship with the spirit of your loved one, I'm sure you two will be very happy together!

Return to “Human”