You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

How do people especially satan worshippers know they're speaking to satan or any of the demonic lords... FACT is they dont and 100% they arent. Why would SATAN the king of demons and evil entities have time and personally speak to thousands of random rookies and help them. I always hear people say "I spoke to lord satan and he told me.." this or that. The fact is you cant see what your speaking to and it 100% isnt satan. Even the demon lords answer to satan himself. When you worship satan or lilith, beelzebub etc you think they will come and personally speak to you if you do a ritual.? Do you know how many thousands are probably doing rituals at the same time trying to "summon" & talk to the demon lords. Its impossible. & you cant "summon" satan. That's a death wish & impossible. The truth is 99% of the time it's actually a lower ranked demon pretending to be one of the demon lords. They can fool anyone..only true satan worshippers might get contact with one of satans servants and high ranked leaders or a king etc.

WHAT DO YOU THINK.

Barcarana
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Well, couldn't you say the same about the four archangels, the Hindu Gods and Goddesses or any other well known and named spirits?

I think the concept of time, dimension and space is just not the same for us and them.

Just a thought ☺️

"There is always more than one truth...
I could say that your just a pile of dust and liquid and that would be true.
I also could say that you are something inside your head that goes away once your dead.
This is also true."

Wings-Bromeliad, by Terry Prattchett
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Why wouldn’t it be them ... you are assuming a lot. Why are you so worried about it?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You don't seem to know who/what 'Satan' is by your statements, you do have an established opinion and I respect your right to that opinion, but it is going to lead to a clear bias. If a being really is purely malefic in nature, you'd be right, they'd have no incentive to help or work with or listen to anyone unless they thought they could take advantage.

And no, not everyone is really speaking to who they think they are speaking to, but this is its own subject.
Different people have different beliefs about these entities, which contributes to the ultimate outcome as far as if they are speaking to who they think they are. If you have an idea set in your head about an entity then that's what you'll get.

'Satan' is a descriptive term that has and can be used in name by many different beings.

With the 'dark lords' however this becomes more particular, and what you have to understand is that plenty of the historically documented demons are not EVIL at all, they are dualistic in nature, they can move into extremes of darkness but it doesn't mean they are going to be harmful toward you by default - it's a presence to be respected and prepared for. Many can simply be considered pagan gods which were feared or canonized as 'evil' with the advent of Christianity.

Finally, if you're experienced in discernment and your experiences, results, etc. are consistent over years then you generally know what you're dealing with as a force of nature - you've taken a scientific method more or less to establish a prediction on what results of a very specific interaction and what this generally means - whether or not everyone around you would agree it's the entity they believe in or not.

As a suggestion, next time you decide to state your beliefs as fact, you might back that up with evidence as pertaining to your experience or foundation for having concluded so.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic locked.

Return to “Black Arts”