new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

So first of all I want to say this shop is defunct now and that apparently they underwent some COVID-related emergency issues, but I also want to point out that my interactions were before they mentioned having said emergencies happen.

I basically ordered a spirit conjuration and then a compatibility reading and while they were relatively quick, I was more concerned by the lack of communication. I asked them for advice on connecting with the spirit to which they never responded, I also mentioned that I was moving midway through the binding and asked if this was an issue to which I also did not receive a response. I don't know if this was a factor in not feeling any sort of connection with the spirit up until now (I ordered them back in July), but since I'm spiritually blind, deaf, and dumb I wouldn't take my word alone for it.

They still have a Facebook page (which seems inactive) and a Discord group (which also seems inactive/possible defunct), but I was just curious if anyone else had dealings with them prior to the COVID outbreaks and if anyone had positive/negative feedback to share. I know this sounds pretty negative, but I want to say that whatever issues from COVID they had were likely the main cause of it, which I understand since my own family is back in New York and has been greatly affected by the pandemic. So really I don't know what to think.

Hopefully they sorted out their problems and will return to Etsy or another platform in the future, and if they do, this post can give people some sort of aid in choosing their services going forward.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Well i have two spirits from then one psy vampire and a hell hound.Also i had ordered an aura cleansing and a reading about what unbounds are around.First of all the energy of the bindings for me is pretty low i cant feel most of the time my hell hound nor my vampire (but i know they are with me trough dreams). They never answered on time. They confused my orders and i had to personally send many messages to just do the bindings and push them (which i felt bad because they have their own problems etc) but i had payed for these things and they where a month late. Their services and readings where on point but when there is no communication lets just say even if they reopen their shop i am gonna be really cautious to buy something. Also there was a rumor going around that they didn't sell spirits but servitors instead.Personally i don't believe that because through my interactions with my spirits i know they are real.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
CuriousLolita
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I only ordered one spirit from them and a reading and the experience was kind of iffy. They were late on the delivery and replies and forgot what spirit they sent over so it took a while for me to get the write up or any information at all about who or what I was receiving and the same goes for the reading. Like Lonikh, my order was a month late. The reading was more or less on point but the lack of communication makes me hesitant to order from them again if they ever reopen. I mean, the sellers seem like nice people but it just seemed a bit scattered on their end and while it can be rough right now it was just an off putting experience.

The item I received also smelled heavily of cigarette smoke and I ended up having to air it out for a while due to my own sensitivities so just a general heads up with that in case anyone else is really sensitive in the scent department.

Part time tarot dabbler, full time mess five seconds from disaster.

She/he/they - Nonbinary Disaster
Djinn - Sanguine Vampire (3) - Black Dragon - Human Spirit - Werewolf - Incubus - Draconian Valkryie
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:47 pm Well i have two spirits from then one psy vampire and a hell hound.Also i had ordered an aura cleansing and a reading about what unbounds are around.First of all the energy of the bindings for me is pretty low i cant feel most of the time my hell hound nor my vampire (but i know they are with me trough dreams). They never answered on time. They confused my orders and i had to personally send many messages to just do the bindings and push them (which i felt bad because they have their own problems etc) but i had payed for these things and they where a month late. Their services and readings where on point but when there is no communication lets just say even if they reopen their shop i am gonna be really cautious to buy something. Also there was a rumor going around that they didn't sell spirits but servitors instead.Personally i don't believe that because through my interactions with my spirits i know they are real.
How can you tell the difference between spirits and servitors? How does it feel to you?

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:01 am
Lonikh wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:47 pm Well i have two spirits from then one psy vampire and a hell hound.Also i had ordered an aura cleansing and a reading about what unbounds are around.First of all the energy of the bindings for me is pretty low i cant feel most of the time my hell hound nor my vampire (but i know they are with me trough dreams). They never answered on time. They confused my orders and i had to personally send many messages to just do the bindings and push them (which i felt bad because they have their own problems etc) but i had payed for these things and they where a month late. Their services and readings where on point but when there is no communication lets just say even if they reopen their shop i am gonna be really cautious to buy something. Also there was a rumor going around that they didn't sell spirits but servitors instead.Personally i don't believe that because through my interactions with my spirits i know they are real.
How can you tell the difference between spirits and servitors? How does it feel to you?
The first spirit that i got from them was from a reading what unbounds are around you.I got that i had a psy vampire and told them that i wanted him bound to me. Even before they gave me the description of him i saw him in my dreams and met him. So yea the spirit is real.
The second spirit was a starter Hellhound which meant he was a very light DA spirit.As for him when i got him i asked my first spirit that i trust very much to identify him and he told me it was indeed a hellhound spirit and not a servitor.
Also saw the hellhound in my dreams protecting me from a creature.
Right know i feel fine and very much happy that they are with me.They got rebound by another seller(because this shop doesnt have a help desk any more and they dont answer any emails) in new vessels and they also verified that they are spirits.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:59 pm
PowerofMine wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:01 am
The first spirit that i got from them was from a reading what unbounds are around you.I got that i had a psy vampire and told them that i wanted him bound to me. Even before they gave me the description of him i saw him in my dreams and met him. So yea the spirit is real.
The second spirit was a starter Hellhound which meant he was a very light DA spirit.As for him when i got him i asked my first spirit that i trust very much to identify him and he told me it was indeed a hellhound spirit and not a servitor.
Also saw the hellhound in my dreams protecting me from a creature.
Right know i feel fine and very much happy that they are with me.They got rebound by another seller(because this shop doesnt have a help desk any more and they dont answer any emails) in new vessels and they also verified that they are spirits.
Wouldn’t a servitor be a fairly new blank slate then that you could give sentience to? Thanks

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Servitors are not blank they are already programmed to do something very specific. After some time if they have time at all they take characteristics and learn from the environment and they adapt. I never gave sentience to a servitor because i dont have one.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:34 am Servitors are not blank they are already programmed to do something very specific. After some time if they have time at all they take characteristics and learn from the environment and they adapt. I never gave sentience to a servitor because i dont have one.
Thanks for sharing. :v

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”