neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

shadeofdreams wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:49 pm Hi Ensa, thank you for letting me read for you.

I got Ace of Swords, 4 of swords reversed, 5 of pentacles and Knight of cups
And your oracle card is: Answer the Call - "What's your soul calling you to do?"

Right off the bat I sensed that there's someone who's been trying to get you to notice them. It's someone who wants to create a deep emotional bond with you, but it seems you're currently on the fence with them. They might be someone you're currently working with, or someone you went to school with and that could be part of why you're hesitating. You might be giving them the cold shoulder but they're still subtly trying to get your attention.

I'm getting that you can be decisive if you want to, yet at other times you try to act cool or nonchalant, looking on with curiosity and detachment until the situation comes to pass and it's too late to make a decision. But this is a time to make a stand and to make a choice for yourself, to cut off the "bullshit" as it were and try being a bit more proactive in your life right now while still retaining a sense of balance in your life. "What is the calling that stirs from the depths of you?"

I'm also getting that you might tend to be proactive in other ways, but you might do it too much that you over extend yourself and not allow yourself to rest. "Know your limits." It's okay to rest and recharge from time to time, it's not procrastinating, and it doesn't mean that you're a failure or you're incapable, it's simply "taking a breath" before taking the next step. On the contrary, you could also be overworking yourself to find a distraction from the thing that really speaks deeply to you, thinking that it might be too good for you. (It's not, it's FOR YOU.)

You might lean toward being a pessimist, or at least you might have in the past, and you might be learning to overcome that now, but it's become something that gives you a sense of comfort at times, since if you don't need to hope for anything then you won't get disappointed. "Every moment is brings something new." No matter what your experiences might have been in the past, you can never perfectly predict how something will turn out, because each moment is like the unfolding images of a kaleidoscope, and it shifts and changes based on what you do NOW, and how you choose to perceive what has come before. "You're not who you used to be, even if you still feel that way sometimes."

Know that you either feed the potential that's yet to unfold before you, or you feed and perpetuate the cycles that kept you from going to where you wanted to be.
Wow! I immediately felt the chills when I read the reading. I was thinking of a question regarding a person and you picked it up, that's amazing! Furthermore, the entire reading so spot on my current situation. This is really helpful on how to overcome it and what to do afterwards. Thank you so much for this! You are a great reader. :)|

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

shadeofdreams wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:36 pm
JenNeutral wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:35 pm Hello! I would like to volunteer, thank you. :) May I have a general reading, please?
Hi Jen, thank you for letting me read for you!

I got Death reversed, 6 of swords, 6 of pentacles and 3 of swords.
Your Oracle Card is: Soul Family: "Call in your tribe. You don't have to do it alone."

There's a cycle in your life that you're still replaying and hanging on to, that the cards are advising you to release. There's something in you that resists, even though you know or feel a calling that you're called elsewhere. You might be the type to shoulder a lot of responsibilities on your own without telling anyone of your struggles and the cards are asking you to loosen up, and learn to delegate and trust in the allies that you do have in your life. "You don't have to do it alone." You
might also have the tendency to distract yourself from the things that are urgently vying for your attention probably because of the overwhelm you feel from your other responsibilities, thus perpetuating the cycle. Is there someone you're afraid to trust? Help is coming your way but you seem to be resisting it, thinking that you're the one who is supposed to help others, not the other way around, but there's no shame in asking for help from time to time, you're allowed to ask for help.

Take care that you're not giving too much of your own resources to others, whether that's your finances, your time or your energy, and the cards are telling me that it's wise to know and ENFORCE your boundaries so you wouldn't get burned, like you might have been in the past. You might be "wearing" your wounds and looking at the world through the lens of what happened before. But there's healing here that's coming to you now. It's time to stop clinging to the memory or a way of thinking/ a perspective that used to serve you in the past. Another tale is unfolding for you, if you choose to begin to write that story instead of rereading the chapters that have come before.
Thank you so much for the reading! :) I got to say, that is pretty spot on. It's very similar to other readings that I had prior to this one. While there are some that I am a bit perplexed with such as the replacing of a cycle or clinging to a memory, I guess that's for me to find out myself.

A bit off-topic, how long have you been doing readings? Based on the reading that you gave me, you must have been doing this for quite a long time.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
shadeofdreams
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ensa wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:03 am Wow! I immediately felt the chills when I read the reading. I was thinking of a question regarding a person and you picked it up, that's amazing! Furthermore, the entire reading so spot on my current situation. This is really helpful on how to overcome it and what to do afterwards. Thank you so much for this! You are a great reader. :)|
Whoa! Really? I saw someone while I was trying to connect to your energy. That's awesome! I'm glad you found it helpful! And thank you so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it. :8)

shadeofdreams
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JenNeutral wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 am Thank you so much for the reading! :) I got to say, that is pretty spot on. It's very similar to other readings that I had prior to this one. While there are some that I am a bit perplexed with such as the replacing of a cycle or clinging to a memory, I guess that's for me to find out myself.

A bit off-topic, how long have you been doing readings? Based on the reading that you gave me, you must have been doing this for quite a long time.
You're very welcome! That's interesting, I'm not sure what it was either haha and I didn't want to dig too deeply since you only asked for a general reading. By the way, do you have some sort of energy cloaking spell on you or something? Or are some of your spirits tasked with trying to block people from reading your energy? I'm not sure if it's just me, but I actually found it a bit hard to connect what I''m reading through the cards with you and I had to try twice. x*D Maaaybe it's just me. I dunno.

But about your second question, I've been reading since 2016 actually, so that's 4 years, although I have taken breaks from doing tarot from time to time.

Alasse
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi! I'd like to try a intuitive reading if you are still doing them, please

UnknownQuantity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

Hello, I'm a newb. I've had 3 or 4 readings 3 yrs ago, that's my only experience with tarot.

I would like a general reading, I guess, if you're still doing this.

I would like to know the general attitude of my Incubus, if you want to try something more specific.

Thank you for your generosity!

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”