new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Well I am inexperienced with Far (really new to spirit keeping in totality even), but randomly purchased an Amadan Fae here at CH that just seemed to draw me in. In any event she was not normally what I would be drawn to at all-but she seems really fun and I have a lot of respect for her. I now have an infestation (lol) of hummingbirds that I look after (feed, talk to, and soon will be planing plants for) and even two "full time" ones that sit all day (not even kidding) by my front door and one by my back door. I was not a "bird person"-at all- or I should say I didn't used to be-seems Fae are pretty potent at changing a person and helping one appreciate things (at least I) didn't used to. I am a "guys guy" that is why this is so amusing / strange to me.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Same boat. Faes never appealed to me. I feel like they’re mischievous and will do a lot of tricks and pranks and ion got time for dat :'D
Lisa’s MMT has an interesting selections of faes.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

I have fae in my blood and also a recent past life as a fae (not one of those little ones like a pixie, but those more human-size and looking kind). So I am attracted to the fae world and I am pretty much familiar with what a fae is.
Some are nice and supporting, some can be mischievous and pranksters.
I just received a flower fae as reverse adoption and for sure he has been only a peaceful presence so far. Also my waif fairy hasn't created any chaos and I have had him for a long time.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

SurajSyrah wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:28 pm Same boat. Faes never appealed to me. I feel like they’re mischievous and will do a lot of tricks and pranks and ion got time for dat :'D
Lisa’s MMT has an interesting selections of faes.
I have 2 fae from MMT, a youthful dreams fairy and a shadow fae. The first is quiet but really helpful, she has never played pranks and has such a lovely energy. Shadow fae is such fun,she is happy and loves being zany, as long as you give house rules, or tell them who they can prank they are amazing companions.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

lolaberry wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:30 pm

I have 2 fae from MMT, a youthful dreams fairy and a shadow fae. The first is quiet but really helpful, she has never played pranks and has such a lovely energy. Shadow fae is such fun,she is happy and loves being zany, as long as you give house rules, or tell them who they can prank they are amazing companions.
Well I might change my mind about them. I recently got a few spirits whom I didn’t think I’d get at all. Youthful dreams fairy and pollinating fairy have always been interesting.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

The Fae do not appeal to me either.. nor do djinn for that matter.. I think maybe things I have read in the past before coming to CH has made me not interested in them.
I always talk to my spirit companions about what spirits/spell ect would be beneficial to me right now in my life and they tell me Fairies and ELVES ELVES ELVES lol which is strange cause the elves I have in my keep are reverse adoptions I originally had no interest in them either. But that is another story and I don't want to wander off topic..
I also had a strange ouija board session that ended up talking about a fairy. Not sure what that was exactly about.. maybe got hijacked by a trickster cause suddenly things weren't making sense towards the end and I got uncomfortable and said goodbye..
Also the whole no please or thank you thing I just KNOW I would not be able to stop myself from doing. I say thank you to my spirit companions so many times a day. I cant help but show my appreciation and gratitude. I am so thankful for them and all they do and help me with. Maybe I should talk to them more about why they recommend fairies. I kind of shut down and was just shocked when they mentioned it. I should also maybe do more research on the Fae.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Update on my faerie companions. I absolutely love faeries. Believe it or not, I am not mean or arrogant ect...yet I have 5, plus Sirinia fae on order.
I am new to faeries and this is my less then first year into spirit keeping. If someone checking my signature, please notice, I pretty much collected faery tale, mystical, and ancient types of companions.
I don't have a hunan spirit. I would probably be spooked by one. Where as all that I keep, makes perfect sense.

About my amazing faeries.
All of them are fantastic.
Mostly Astral realms. One is a spiritual realm, Intelligent fae. Only one is going to be earthen realms, I think Sirinia Fae is a land, faerie from the Hungarian landscape, that I am very familiar with.
I don't have a garden fairy, or wood, or mountains fae. I don't have any negative experiences with any of my lovelies.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Mine were practically by accident, in a freebie binding of 3 from here (I thought it would be maybe one spirit and two spells, but got three spirits on it!). I'd never thought of working with their kind before, but they pretty quickly made themselves an especially loved part of my spirit family.

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I honestly was content to live and let live when it came to the fae. I was called by an Adhene a few months ago and they seem to be "Fae adjacent" - from the few accounts I've read both here on CH and in Manx myth, they are considered to be Fae, Fallen Angels (but still too good for Hell,) and/or their own race. I lean toward the third option. After a rough start to our relationship, she has become one of my go-to spirits. Then I got an Arkan Sonney, because everyone loved one that was in a reverse adoption I participated in a little while ago. The bits about them being faery creatures completely went over my head. lol

A few weeks ago, I started getting nudges to study about the Fae, specifically how to deal with them and how to avoid getting into trouble. Morgan Daimler's books have been a big help in this area. When I asked why, my Adhene replied, "You never know where or when you need friends and allies." (A phrase which was confirmed in Travelling the Fairy Path: "The idea of all this work is to create a web of alliances and friendships that will protect you and help you in your witchcraft") About this time, there were also a few events that convinced my keep that we needed a healer. Until then, they were mostly geared toward protection, being psychopomps and aiding in magic.

So the search was on and who fit the bill best? A butterfly faery. lol Along with healing magic, she is supposed to draw others of her kind to my yard, therefore increasing her own strength and magic in the process.

I've also remembered some encounters I had years ago - dreams where I had to help rebuild a faery's house and being on my absolute best behavior while doing it. An instance where I, for some unknown reason, invited some fae to a certain patch of the garden and not much that I planted there would grow there at all for years afterward. I could only let it go wild.

I get the feeling all of this is because I shut out my experiences with the Fae all those years ago. It's a direction I should have kept going in and let the experiences help me to become a more rounded person. Or maybe I was only supposed to get a taste so I'd be more ready for it now. I don't know, but here I am, making friends with faeries. lol

All that said and I'm not even sure I answered the question. lol

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
JaycubL
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

1- Worldwide across most / all? spirituality, little beautiful gentle not-quite-material humanoids with wings are associated with light and loving magic like healthy gardens and life and healing, generally remembered and shown as gentle and bright, and I think there is some conceptual overlap with angels although I do see these as drastically different subjects with angels closer to source than humans and faeries further from source (that faeries exist in environmental interrelations and preferences in living environments, in the same space as our minds are living between interrelations of brain systems).

2- Reclaiming cultural values hundreds or maybe thousands of years after Christianity brought by Roman swords replaced the Faerie relationships of my ancestors. When I go into the world and let myself have what spiritual and internal experiences I naturally have, it is like my ancestors, talking to trees and flowers and animistic personification and "imaginary friends." Animistic personification helps empower empathy to all life also.

3- What is pleasant as an experience if you were to get to design your spiritual experience? I like to see faeries and would want that.

Return to “Faery”