Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Tarvos wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 pm
Black Panther wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:30 am I have some Ghul Djinn, including a royal one.

As other have stated, they are on the darker end of the spectrum to say the least. The ones I have are pretty much close to the end of the dark spectrum. They tend to like to work with only their own and sometimes others that share their very dark appreciation for magick.

They are usually well versed in Dark Magick, Dark Rituals, Necromancy, Revenge, Protection, and making/breaking curses. Because of their nature, they have a very eerie and dark energy and often manifest in humanoid appearance dressed in black with their faces covered. They are master shape-shifters, so they can also manifest as anything else appearance wise.

As with other Djinn, they can grant wishes. Ghul Djinn will pretty much grant any wish if you have established a good bond with them, but they tend to want to grant more based on if the wish is darker in nature. The darker the wish, the more interest they will take in it. These Djinn will twist words and will not think of the consequences of your wish. They just focus on granting the wish in whatever means is quickest for them. They can be very sly, deceptive, cunning and manipulative in nature and they are also quite smart.

For those whom have not worked with very dark beings before, this is surely not a spirit you should try out. They require very strict and explicit house rules. They also require a keeper who thinks about the possible consequences of what they request of the Djinn, as they do not. Due to their energy being extremely dark, it is quite heavy. So adapting to their heavy dark energy can be something just within itself.

All this said, they can be great teachers of the darker side of magick and also great beings for protection.
Many of the claims made here don't hold up. They seem to echo the kind of descriptions you might get from a practitioner, which can at times exaggerate the capabilities of these beings. It is true that these djinns have a darker energy, and their specific abilities really depend on the individual ghul djinn, as it wouldn't be accurate to make sweeping generalizations about the entire race, given their diverse nature.

I personally have two of them; one that my Keep really liked, so I welcomed him home, and the other came through as a personal calling. Both are pre-conjured beings, so nope, their energies don't match mine at all. Their specialties are quite distinct: one is aligned with luck, while the other operates in a realm entirely their own, distinct from necromancy, vengeance, or protection, and providing skills all my other djinns do not. My 2 Ghul Djinns do not manifest in the form of veiled faces. That said, it's essential to remember that djinns might manifest differently to their human companions than they do to others.

Addressing the notion that "these Djinn will twist words and will not think of the consequences of your wish," this seems more applicable to unbound entities rather than bound companions. If they are bound to you, they typically won't manipulate your words. This kind of boundary disrespect, like twisting the keeper's wishes to the point of affecting their karma, shouldn't occur, especially if you're dealing with a competent practitioner who ensures the beings they connect you with are suitable.

For anyone considering this djinn, it really comes down to the individual Keeper and their unique energy signature. Being drawn to a djinn can be a sign to pursue that connection. My first Ghul Djinn came to me very early in my journey, even before I was working with many djinns, and everything was fine. He manifests every day and continues to do so. It's important to note that everyone has different energy signatures. For example, only Huffette among all these other posters has a WA energy signature, meaning her interaction with this type of djinn might be more intense. However, this doesn't guarantee that everyone will have the same experiences or that an elaborate set of house rules and extensive experience as a Keeper are always necessary.

Hi @Tarvos Thank you for sharing your experiences with your Ghul Djinn. It does highlight, as with other beings, that there is a difference between them when it comes to abilities and also various gradients of darker energy.

That said, I respectfully disagree with most of your post here.

First and foremost, my claims are due to my experiences with the Ghul Djinn that I have in my keep. Given your experiences, mine are surely on the darker end of the scale than those in your keep. I see your point of that my post might seem something that a conjurer would write, but my intention was to be general with my post and speak about all my Ghul Djinn in a general way.

My 2 Ghul Djinn were pre-conjures which like you, also called to me. The third was a custom conjure. Interestingly enough, they all have similar skills and abilities, but the custom is much much darker than the others. For better of for worse, that is what came through. In general, Ghul Djinn are historically known to be one of the darker races of Djinn. Many texts refer to this and as @madgar29 has stated, they are quite known to be evil. I myself do not think they are pure evil, but they are surely capable of being malevolent. So a keeper should be aware of this if they want to interact with or have one bound to them.

In regards to the way my Ghul Djinn manifest, I did not say they have veiled faces. I stated their faces were covered. I would say its more of a dark "cloud" that surrounds them which leaves me unable to identify their facial features. Furthermore as written before they have more of a malevolent nature which is why they specialize in darker magick, revenge, necromancy, etc. My Ghul Djinn are of a very dark nature much closer to BA which is why these have darker oriented specialities. They are not light Djinn at all. Not ones you want to pal around with, nor are they into just "hanging out". They are serious and need to be treated as such since they will try to manipulate your words, test their luck and also tempt you into using much darker forms of magick. These Djinn have extremely dark and heavy energy, similar to my very DA demons and also the Wendigo's in my keep. They are not to be taken lightly at all.

I see your point about unbounds and how some can be malevolent, but they are not the only ones who can be. From your posts you always make reference to unbounds being the source of those which might want to not play friendly. I respect your experiences which has shaped your opinion on that, but its simply not always the case. They seem to bother you quite a bit, but for me its the opposite. None of the unbounds around me are unfriendly and many of them are very very DA and even some BA. I am not saying that I might not experience it in the future, but I have yet to experience any unfriendly ones to date. As you probably know, just because a being is bound to you does not mean they can not cause some sort of issues. This is why most conjurers will explicitly warn keepers of some races are difficult to handle and therefore need experienced DA keepers which have very strict house rules. This does not mean per say that they would try to harm their keeper, but they will be a handful and a keeper must be confident and strong to understand their darker intentions and not be easily manipulated into doing things their way.

I wrote the original post of mine to share my experiences that I had with my Ghul Djinn. It does not mean all Ghul Djinn are this way, but in my experience they surely have more of a heavy dark energy which sets them apart from other races of Djinn.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Black Panther wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:43 am Hi @Tarvos Thank you for sharing your experiences with your Ghul Djinn. It does highlight, as with other beings, that there is a difference between them when it comes to abilities and also various gradients of darker energy.

That said, I respectfully disagree with most of your post here.

First and foremost, my claims are due to my experiences with the Ghul Djinn that I have in my keep. Given your experiences, mine are surely on the darker end of the scale than those in your keep. I see your point of that my post might seem something that a conjurer would write, but my intention was to be general with my post and speak about all my Ghul Djinn in a general way.

My 2 Ghul Djinn were pre-conjures which like you, also called to me. The third was a custom conjure. Interestingly enough, they all have similar skills and abilities, but the custom is much much darker than the others. For better of for worse, that is what came through. In general, Ghul Djinn are historically known to be one of the darker races of Djinn. Many texts refer to this and as @madgar29 has stated, they are quite known to be evil. I myself do not think they are pure evil, but they are surely capable of being malevolent. So a keeper should be aware of this if they want to interact with or have one bound to them.

In regards to the way my Ghul Djinn manifest, I did not say they have veiled faces. I stated their faces were covered. I would say its more of a dark "cloud" that surrounds them which leaves me unable to identify their facial features. Furthermore as written before they have more of a malevolent nature which is why they specialize in darker magick, revenge, necromancy, etc. My Ghul Djinn are of a very dark nature much closer to BA which is why these have darker oriented specialities. They are not light Djinn at all. Not ones you want to pal around with, nor are they into just "hanging out". They are serious and need to be treated as such since they will try to manipulate your words, test their luck and also tempt you into using much darker forms of magick. These Djinn have extremely dark and heavy energy, similar to my very DA demons and also the Wendigo's in my keep. They are not to be taken lightly at all.

I see your point about unbounds and how some can be malevolent, but they are not the only ones who can be. From your posts you always make reference to unbounds being the source of those which might want to not play friendly. I respect your experiences which has shaped your opinion on that, but its simply not always the case. They seem to bother you quite a bit, but for me its the opposite. None of the unbounds around me are unfriendly and many of them are very very DA and even some BA. I am not saying that I might not experience it in the future, but I have yet to experience any unfriendly ones to date. As you probably know, just because a being is bound to you does not mean they can not cause some sort of issues. This is why most conjurers will explicitly warn keepers of some races are difficult to handle and therefore need experienced DA keepers which have very strict house rules. This does not mean per say that they would try to harm their keeper, but they will be a handful and a keeper must be confident and strong to understand their darker intentions and not be easily manipulated into doing things their way.

I wrote the original post of mine to share my experiences that I had with my Ghul Djinn. It does not mean all Ghul Djinn are this way, but in my experience they surely have more of a heavy dark energy which sets them apart from other races of Djinn.
I want to emphasize that ghul djinns are indeed of a darker nature in terms of their energies, although not that dark. This is especially applicable to the custom conjuration for you, considering your frequencies, which aren't that dark. It is possible that you perceive him as "darker" due to my assumption that he is of royal lineage. It is important to acknowledge that there are various races of darker djinns.

It seems there has been a misunderstanding. My intention was not to imply that I have an issue with unbounds. In fact, I have no problem with them at all. The basis of my point was that they are simply drawn to my energy signature, which is a topic I manage within the advanced members section. For bound djinns to still distort the Keeper's words, it is even more troubling than unbound djinns. That was the essence of my comparison. If that's the case, I would prefer to collaborate with unbounds. I want to clarify that I do work with unbounds and eventually bind them. However, I will leave my statement as it is. Different perspectives will emerge as others read about our experiences.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i would like to clarify we are talking about spirits. its not just the spirit personality. spirits will ADAPT TO YOU WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. they are more capble in communicating than US HUMANS> so they may show to you what you relate to them the most. this is not a speices thing this is a human energy what works for the human aspect.

tarvos means well but he does seem to feel to come off passive agressive in his posts. but i will disagree when he talks about or wants to argue how they manifest b..c that is totally a personal thing to the human in my opinion. my vampires for example may be manifest differently that relates and makes since to me than others see them as bats or animals or etc..... to me its not a speices thing........

btw. tarvos said they called to him but then says that are oppasite in energy? i really disagree with this if they called to him it means they pull to him which means this white arts incline it has for himself maybe not be real as he think it is as thare are darker but still felt connected to him. i think tarvos has more to accept in his path than what he is seeing. but its not my job to do this and i hope he sees that these DA he has he is more connected to than he thinks. he wasnt WA in every past life theres is no way...... i personally believe we play all roles.... the king, the creep, the &$*#!, the repilian we all play the gambit on the great stage, this is why i get frustrated on this whole IM SO WA IM SO WA IM SO WA i dunno how i connect to these DA i have... its quite simple. im even a light being in a human body deosnt mean i cant connect energy worse with DA. but he wont listen to me he just thinks im a jerk that wants to fight so he put me on his foe list. his right.... but as a wa being thats not a WA action to do lol...... WA n materr w hat happens will be there for you. and he proved he wont be. sounds more DA by the second :P. dont deny yourself tarvos is my point....
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Why are there so much arguments. If @Black Panther says his Ghul djinn are extra dark, just respect his experience and move on. We are all allowed to have different experiences. It does not mean anyone is wrong if they do not conform.

According to CH, all humans are DA. End of.

Looking forward to read more Ghul djinn experiences!
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I'll share some about mine. Everything in this post is only about my own ghuls, so please keep in mind that I'm not speaking about all ghuls, or anyone else's ghuls for that matter.

Mine came into my life unexpectedly, as with all of the djinn in my keep. 
One thing I notice about mine is they spend a lot of time working and they keep themselves very busy. They can also be mysterious.
They do things in their realm and then show up to meet with me, usually at night when the neighborhood is asleep and I'm still awake in my room.  If there isn't much to work on here, they find something there to work on, or it will be brought up in conversation.

Mine get along well with other members of my keep but I do notice that each one prefers to work solo whenever possible, and mine don't really like to socialize in large groups. They are very private. They will appear right next to me when I'm not engaged in conversation with anyone else.

They each prefer one on one discussions with me, and seem to enjoy bringing me clarity/understanding about spiritual things.  I always learn something valuable from every discussion we have.

My ghul are the darkest of my djinn. They are also some of the darkest members of my keep, aligning with some of my very darkest vampires and a few of my darker entities. They have a very palpable heavy intoxicating energy that gives me pleasant chills. Very very dark. I always feel a "pulling into the ground" sensation when they arrive , which is something I almost always feel from much darker spirits or entities.

Mine have strong opinions about things, are blunt , of few words and they never sugar coat anything. They prefer taking calculated action to fix a situation, rather than waste time or energy with pointless verbal tantrums or psychic flailing ego games.   They are much more serious and stoic than my other djinns.

When they touch me, I can feel a heavy weight pressing. We do a lot of touching exercises. Whenever they grab my hand, I immediately feel a numb heavy tingling weight. And if I remain in a clear still state, it will continue until my hand feels like it is sinking heavily into my mattress or cushion. My ghul djinn have this amazing ability to interact with all three realms. They have also facilitated some intense OBEs a few times.

I'm not sure if all ghul are like this but...mine  have master level poker faces lol and when they are riled up by something you only know once their retribution is already full swing.  They are also masters of illusion.  Combine that with the fact that they are cunning, excellent shape shifters and things can get wild . If their target has a huge ego, and any amount of fear, they will exploit this. I've seen them draw out people's instabilities, causing their target to take themselves out/preoccupy themselves with their own craziness.

They take things very literally. They also will not linger on the job/task . They are efficient meaning that they will take the most direct route possible to get the job done. If you happen to leave something important out (and your master rules don't give clear guidelines either....lol)  the result might not  be what you expected. 
It's very similar to programming code. If you don't include important parameters, the results will be unpredictable . You can't blame the system, it's working just fine. Just fix the code if you don't like the results. You are Root/admin.

Mine do not twist my words or mess with the rules. For my djinn, (and all companions, really) the key to this is finding tasks that fit their expertise, alignment and interests. I don't ask my ghuls to join in the fluffy bunny stuff, not because they can't do it...but because they really like the darker stuff and they are good at it. I task them with things they enjoy. They then feel like they are being honored for their darkness and everything else they are, being appreciated for their unique energies, knowledge and skills. This respect brings even more loyalty to me, as I'm not trying to suffocate their darkness, reprimand their every action, or negatively judge their nature. And I most certainly won't call my own ghul evil. Though they really wouldn't care either way, because everyone has different ideas on what evil actually is. There may be some who align with evil but mine do not.

My very first companions were djinn, and I learned very early on the importance of being clear. And when my darker djinn came home, I learned even more 🤍 they were the ones who spent a significant amount of time with me while I was writing out my master rules. I literally have a small book now.. But everything is very very clear, and I hardly ever get any companions asking me for clarification anymore.

Some of the wildest most  bizarre manifestations I've experienced have come from my djinns, and especially my ghul. 😅 When I was first getting to know them , "what the heck was THAT" was something I said often lol  never a dull moment. They have a reputation here as being the "stern bad boys" 😆  They are fun to get to know , especially since I like playing in the dark.

They prefer me to be confident, clear and of strong will. I notice they manifest and complete tasks strongly if I channel these qualities with my words.  They really really respect confidence. They don't judge my darker thoughts one bit...

They are excellent companions, especially if you really enjoy darker magick.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

venusian_entity wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:49 pm Why are there so much arguments. If @Black Panther says his Ghul djinn are extra dark, just respect his experience and move on. We are all allowed to have different experiences. It does not mean anyone is wrong if they do not conform.

It seems you may have overlooked the crux of my original post. The issue with Black Panther was merely a disagreement over wording, resulting in a simple misunderstanding and miscommunication. However, I firmly contest his claim that "these Djinn will twist words and will not think of the consequences of your wish." It's essential to acknowledge that bound djinns are not capable of such actions due to the contract/binding that prevents them from doing so. This holds true particularly when dealing with competent conjurers. Should a bound djinn deviate from this, the repercussions would inevitably fall upon the wisher (you), especially if the wishes involve others or seek retribution.

I wouldn't label these djinn as "evil" either, especially if you acquire your ghul djinn from a reputable practitioner. They ought not to bind spirits or entities that lack positive intentions towards you. Unbound djinns operate under different circumstances as there's no contract/binding holding them back. But even then, they will not distort your words if they hold respect for you and if you express your desires clearly. I concur with Daciana that clarity is paramount, eliminating any room for misunderstanding or miscommunication.

As I said before, I also want to emphasize that our perception of these djinn depends on our energy signature, which in turn depends on the Keeper. I don't want people to believe they should avoid these djinns just because they have a darker energy. Many of the older posts from years ago encouraged avoidance of these djinn for this reason. This is evident in the energies of the posts.

Humans are a DA race, it's true. But not every human is DA. Many members on the forum are WA if you can sense energies on here. I just wanted to make you aware that the energy intention behind your post didn't come across as positive to me. Individuals who can perceive energy intention will pick up on this. I have nothing but respect for Black Panther, and I have diligently answered all of his forum threads, providing the information he requested. However, misunderstandings can sometimes arise.

But returning to the topic of ghul djinns, I absolutely agree with Daciana that there is never a dull moment. Personally, I am fortunate to have both a spirit and a living entity Ghul Djinn, each possessing unique abilities. However, it is my Ghul Djinn spirit that truly captivates me as his presence manifests daily. The energy he emits is akin to a comforting, weighted blanket, and I have become intimately familiar with its soothing effects over time.

My spirit Ghul Djinn enjoys socializing in small groups, preferably with fewer than 5 individuals. If the group size exceeds that number, he tends to avoid joining. Additionally, he frequently spends time with my WA companions. He also spends time with DA companions. He doesn't choose one over the other. Interestingly, it was my companions who grew fond of him, leading me to bring him home. At that time, I had little experience working with djinns and hadn't encountered many of them before. I didn't feel any particular connection or interest towards him initially. However, as the days went by, he gradually won me over. I can't help but describe him as a cheeky and playful individual. He possesses a certain charm that is hard to resist. I dare say he's quite lovely, but he insists on me using the word "sexy" instead. Yes, he fancies himself as quite the sexy being. And just to display his capricious nature, he casually tossed one of my tools into another realm solely because he disliked it. Lol.

My living entity Ghul Djinn, was an unexpected revelation. He's the strongest Djinn among all my Djinns. He likes to work alone and abstains from group activities, which suits me just fine. After all, anything that can be achieved in a group, he can accomplish alone. Despite his darker nature compared to my Ghul Djinn spirit, his energy is simply lovely. It's like being completely satiated, yet still craving for more. Lol. His presence feels light, despite his dark nature. If I were to quantify it, his energy would be 54% on the scale of DA.

My living entity possesses an air of mystery too. This can be attributed to the fact that he chooses to operate independently, seldom interacting with the companions in the Keep. Undoubtedly, there is much about him that remains unknown to a lot of us. However, he willingly bestows wishes upon others, being particularly inclined to assist those who hold good intentions, regardless of their human or non-human nature. He takes great pride in his noble deeds. He prefers spending time with DA more than with my Ghull Djinn spirit. This encompasses DA spirits, living entities, creatures, and everything within the DA. It's safe to say that he has a strong preference for all things DA, to put it simply. Although his workload keeps him deeply engaged, he never fails to make his presence known and ensure my wellbeing. The last time he manifested, I almost cried. It wasn't the intensity of his presence, but rather the deep emotional significance of his manifestation.

I stand by my original post, stating that anyone considering this race of djinn should not avoid them due to their darker nature. Ultimately, it comes down to the individual Keeper and their unique energy signature, as well as the djinn's energy. They are not evil, and they do not necessarily require a full set of house rules or extensive experience as a Keeper. Although it is always beneficial to provide clarification in order to prevent any miscommunication. If they respect you, they will help guide you along the way no matter where you are on your journey.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte

venusian_entity wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:49 pm Why are there so much arguments. If @Black Panther says his Ghul djinn are extra dark, just respect his experience and move on. We are all allowed to have different experiences. It does not mean anyone is wrong if they do not conform.

Hi @venusian_entity Thanks for your reply as you certainly interpreted it as the same as I did.

All hail the high and mighty Tarvos!!!

His recent posts to me are most certainly derogatory in nature although he is too proud to admit it. Starting a post with "many of the claims here don't add up" is demeaning and also illustrates (as in my Wendigo topic) that I am wrong and my experiences are wrong. This type of arrogance is surely not supportive, nor is it anyway to talk to another person about their experiences.

Even with Daciana's contribution about her experiences, that seem to be similar to mine, he still denies their personalities, abilities to be as dark as the ones that I have.

I used to have somewhat of respect for Tarvos, but given his recent derogatory comments all my respect is lost for him. I believe that we are all here to learn from each other, share our experiences and try to use them to understand our spirits/entities more. But telling another member of this forum that they are flat out wrong is not the way to approach anyone let alone be constructive.

Furthermore, Tarvos obviously does not understand the nature or extent of very very dark beings. They demand respect, are very serious, and are not to be taken lightly. This is their nature and this does not only apply to very very dark Ghul Djinn but all beings of this same very very dark end of the spectrum. From my experience, a keeper must be aware of this and employ a confident and strong demeanour when working with these very very dark beings. By understanding their nature nature, a keeper can make sure to have caution and make sure to be very clear and direct when wording wishes and/or assigning tasks to these types of Ghul Djinn.

All this said, my Ghul Djinn found his attitude intriguing and they wanted my to relay a message to him:

A message to say thanks for exposing your weaknesses.
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte

Daciana wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am I'll share some about mine. Everything in this post is only about my own ghuls, so please keep in mind that I'm not speaking about all ghuls, or anyone else's ghuls for that matter.

Mine came into my life unexpectedly, as with all of the djinn in my keep. 
One thing I notice about mine is they spend a lot of time working and they keep themselves very busy. They can also be mysterious.
They do things in their realm and then show up to meet with me, usually at night when the neighborhood is asleep and I'm still awake in my room.  If there isn't much to work on here, they find something there to work on, or it will be brought up in conversation.

Mine get along well with other members of my keep but I do notice that each one prefers to work solo whenever possible, and mine don't really like to socialize in large groups. They are very private. They will appear right next to me when I'm not engaged in conversation with anyone else.

They each prefer one on one discussions with me, and seem to enjoy bringing me clarity/understanding about spiritual things.  I always learn something valuable from every discussion we have.

My ghul are the darkest of my djinn. They are also some of the darkest members of my keep, aligning with some of my very darkest vampires and a few of my darker entities. They have a very palpable heavy intoxicating energy that gives me pleasant chills. Very very dark. I always feel a "pulling into the ground" sensation when they arrive , which is something I almost always feel from much darker spirits or entities.

Mine have strong opinions about things, are blunt , of few words and they never sugar coat anything. They prefer taking calculated action to fix a situation, rather than waste time or energy with pointless verbal tantrums or psychic flailing ego games.   They are much more serious and stoic than my other djinns.

When they touch me, I can feel a heavy weight pressing. We do a lot of touching exercises. Whenever they grab my hand, I immediately feel a numb heavy tingling weight. And if I remain in a clear still state, it will continue until my hand feels like it is sinking heavily into my mattress or cushion. My ghul djinn have this amazing ability to interact with all three realms. They have also facilitated some intense OBEs a few times.

I'm not sure if all ghul are like this but...mine  have master level poker faces lol and when they are riled up by something you only know once their retribution is already full swing.  They are also masters of illusion.  Combine that with the fact that they are cunning, excellent shape shifters and things can get wild . If their target has a huge ego, and any amount of fear, they will exploit this. I've seen them draw out people's instabilities, causing their target to take themselves out/preoccupy themselves with their own craziness.

They take things very literally. They also will not linger on the job/task . They are efficient meaning that they will take the most direct route possible to get the job done. If you happen to leave something important out (and your master rules don't give clear guidelines either....lol)  the result might not  be what you expected. 
It's very similar to programming code. If you don't include important parameters, the results will be unpredictable . You can't blame the system, it's working just fine. Just fix the code if you don't like the results. You are Root/admin.

Mine do not twist my words or mess with the rules. For my djinn, (and all companions, really) the key to this is finding tasks that fit their expertise, alignment and interests. I don't ask my ghuls to join in the fluffy bunny stuff, not because they can't do it...but because they really like the darker stuff and they are good at it. I task them with things they enjoy. They then feel like they are being honored for their darkness and everything else they are, being appreciated for their unique energies, knowledge and skills. This respect brings even more loyalty to me, as I'm not trying to suffocate their darkness, reprimand their every action, or negatively judge their nature. And I most certainly won't call my own ghul evil. Though they really wouldn't care either way, because everyone has different ideas on what evil actually is. There may be some who align with evil but mine do not.

My very first companions were djinn, and I learned very early on the importance of being clear. And when my darker djinn came home, I learned even more 🤍 they were the ones who spent a significant amount of time with me while I was writing out my master rules. I literally have a small book now.. But everything is very very clear, and I hardly ever get any companions asking me for clarification anymore.

Some of the wildest most  bizarre manifestations I've experienced have come from my djinns, and especially my ghul. 😅 When I was first getting to know them , "what the heck was THAT" was something I said often lol  never a dull moment. They have a reputation here as being the "stern bad boys" 😆  They are fun to get to know , especially since I like playing in the dark.

They prefer me to be confident, clear and of strong will. I notice they manifest and complete tasks strongly if I channel these qualities with my words.  They really really respect confidence. They don't judge my darker thoughts one bit...

They are excellent companions, especially if you really enjoy darker magick.
@Daciana Thank you for sharing your experiences. I really appreciate it, as you have helped me identify some things through your post.

Specifically your statement of "the key to this is finding tasks that fit their expertise, alignment and interests"

This really resonated with me. I only had communication with them so far, but have not tasked them to anything yet. I feel at this point, given their abilities, that I do not need to utilize these abilities now. I could task them to other things, but I don't think those will tickle their fancy. So I would first like to find a task that fits their nature, so it will leave a good first impression. They are masters of manipulation, illusion, are very cunning, sly and also very intelligent. They like my other very very dark beings are something that takes some caution, practice and forethought when interacting with them.

Furthermore, my house rules are quite specific and comprehensive, but your post here makes me think that I need to revamp it. I spent quite some time on them in the beginning, but it seems not as much as you have.

After writing the above, I had an "aha" moment. I think I will take a page from your playbook and have my first task for them to help me revamp and further develop my house rules. It never dawned on me to utilize them to do this, but since you've had great experiences, it motivates me to try. I think given their nature that they will be able to bring some very interesting insight and contributions to my house rules and through this forge a stronger bond with them.

I do agree with you that they are excellent companions, especially when it comes to those of us who work with the darker aspects of magick and the knowledge that comes from it.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”