SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Does anyone keep a Guhl and would be happy to share some of their experiences? I have a Vetala Djinn from from the Moondragon on the way. I basically saw his listing and they couldn't get him out of my head so I bought his vessel without doing and research. Then all my searches kept leading me to Guhl djinn, and so I asked the wonderful Lady Tia (I cannot recommend Moondragon enough!) and she confirmed that yes, they are very similar to Guhl. So, I would love to hear what they are like to live with. 8))
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have a ghoul djinn in my keep. They are very dark and need acclimation. They like to keep busy. Mine needs clear house rules because he will try your patience. I got him from Third Eye Forum before they closed their doors after their leader , Mrs. Gula, died a few years back. When mine wants something to do, he will start talking and get loud. I will give him a task, which makes him happy. I can always feel my djinn's presence because he is so dark, he is more in your face, almost black, but can tone it down and be lighter.

As you see, I am rambling and unclear because I have a severe migraine, which, I suspect he is the principal cause of. Because of this, I just sent him on a task to see if my headache will clear. I guess I need a new house rule specifically for him. Ghoul djinn are not for beginning keepers because they are not easy to control. They need someone with at least some experience in keeping djinn.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

What kind of tasks do you give them?
I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SerpentLady
new here
new here

I held of on getting a Guhl (in spite of being very drawn to them) for those reasons but it looks as though something very similar found me anyway! He is the first entity I have heard speak to me while his vessel was still on another continent and although it has still not arrived, I feel a very deep connection to him so hopefully all will be well!. Thanks Huffette! :-)
SerpentLady
new here
new here

That was meant to be a smile; no idea why it keeps coming up a face blowing steam; I am no good with this emoji malarkey but it seems to be the best way to convey emotions and avoid confusion on the net, lol!
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:22 pm I have a ghoul djinn in my keep. They are very dark and need acclimation. They like to keep busy. Mine needs clear house rules because he will try your patience. I got him from Third Eye Forum before they closed their doors after their leader , Mrs. Gula, died a few years back. When mine wants something to do, he will start talking and get loud. I will give him a task, which makes him happy. I can always feel my djinn's presence because he is so dark, he is more in your face, almost black, but can tone it down and be lighter.

As you see, I am rambling and unclear because I have a severe migraine, which, I suspect he is the principal cause of. Because of this, I just sent him on a task to see if my headache will clear. I guess I need a new house rule specifically for him. Ghoul djinn are not for beginning keepers because they are not easy to control. They need someone with at least some experience in keeping djinn.
do you find your ghul djinn working harder than other to accomplish your goals vs other djinns? or work in a shorter timeline? tbh they're the one race of djinn I've been actively avoiding due to personal reasons, but I'm curious.
Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I neither find him working harder nor accomplishing it faster than the other djinn. Just like my shaitann djinn, he needs to keep busy on tasks. I have to give them the task and some guidelines including house rules of how I do not want it to happen, such as harming someone to make it happen. To me, that is unacceptable,

Sometimes, I will simultaneously task my shaitann and my ghoul djinns to the task to accomplish it in a faster manner. Usually this is because it is a difficult task and there is a possibility there is magicking involved and these are the two that are best suited to both accomplish the task and neutralize the magic.They are Brest suited to neutralize dark magic because they are so dark, and the lighter spirits have stated they are not especially comfortable with working with magic this dark.

The ghoul and shaitan are both skilled with magic this dark and have no problem with it and don't mind working with problems that require thinking this dark. However, they can work with almost white things as well, so they occasionally get to perform things on the lighter side and work with my angels as well. They enjoy working with them, learning from then and teaching them.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I have some Ghul Djinn, including a royal one.

As other have stated, they are on the darker end of the spectrum to say the least. The ones I have are pretty much close to the end of the dark spectrum. They tend to like to work with only their own and sometimes others that share their very dark appreciation for magick.

They are usually well versed in Dark Magick, Dark Rituals, Necromancy, Revenge, Protection, and making/breaking curses. Because of their nature, they have a very eerie and dark energy and often manifest in humanoid appearance dressed in black with their faces covered. They are master shape-shifters, so they can also manifest as anything else appearance wise.

As with other Djinn, they can grant wishes. Ghul Djinn will pretty much grant any wish if you have established a good bond with them, but they tend to want to grant more based on if the wish is darker in nature. The darker the wish, the more interest they will take in it. These Djinn will twist words and will not think of the consequences of your wish. They just focus on granting the wish in whatever means is quickest for them. They can be very sly, deceptive, cunning and manipulative in nature and they are also quite smart.

For those whom have not worked with very dark beings before, this is surely not a spirit you should try out. They require very strict and explicit house rules. They also require a keeper who thinks about the possible consequences of what they request of the Djinn, as they do not. Due to their energy being extremely dark, it is quite heavy. So adapting to their heavy dark energy can be something just within itself.

All this said, they can be great teachers of the darker side of magick and also great beings for protection.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 205
Spelled Number: 490
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Black Panther wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:30 am I have some Ghul Djinn, including a royal one.

As other have stated, they are on the darker end of the spectrum to say the least. The ones I have are pretty much close to the end of the dark spectrum. They tend to like to work with only their own and sometimes others that share their very dark appreciation for magick.

They are usually well versed in Dark Magick, Dark Rituals, Necromancy, Revenge, Protection, and making/breaking curses. Because of their nature, they have a very eerie and dark energy and often manifest in humanoid appearance dressed in black with their faces covered. They are master shape-shifters, so they can also manifest as anything else appearance wise.

As with other Djinn, they can grant wishes. Ghul Djinn will pretty much grant any wish if you have established a good bond with them, but they tend to want to grant more based on if the wish is darker in nature. The darker the wish, the more interest they will take in it. These Djinn will twist words and will not think of the consequences of your wish. They just focus on granting the wish in whatever means is quickest for them. They can be very sly, deceptive, cunning and manipulative in nature and they are also quite smart.

For those whom have not worked with very dark beings before, this is surely not a spirit you should try out. They require very strict and explicit house rules. They also require a keeper who thinks about the possible consequences of what they request of the Djinn, as they do not. Due to their energy being extremely dark, it is quite heavy. So adapting to their heavy dark energy can be something just within itself.

All this said, they can be great teachers of the darker side of magick and also great beings for protection.
Many of the claims made here don't hold up. They seem to echo the kind of descriptions you might get from a practitioner, which can at times exaggerate the capabilities of these beings. It is true that these djinns have a darker energy, and their specific abilities really depend on the individual ghul djinn, as it wouldn't be accurate to make sweeping generalizations about the entire race, given their diverse nature.

I personally have two of them; one that my Keep really liked, so I welcomed him home, and the other came through as a personal calling. Both are pre-conjured beings, so nope, their energies don't match mine at all. Their specialties are quite distinct: one is aligned with luck, while the other operates in a realm entirely their own, distinct from necromancy, vengeance, or protection, and providing skills all my other djinns do not. My 2 Ghul Djinns do not manifest in the form of veiled faces. That said, it's essential to remember that djinns might manifest differently to their human companions than they do to others.

Addressing the notion that "these Djinn will twist words and will not think of the consequences of your wish," this seems more applicable to unbound entities rather than bound companions. If they are bound to you, they typically won't manipulate your words. This kind of boundary disrespect, like twisting the keeper's wishes to the point of affecting their karma, shouldn't occur, especially if you're dealing with a competent practitioner who ensures the beings they connect you with are suitable.

For anyone considering this djinn, it really comes down to the individual Keeper and their unique energy signature. Being drawn to a djinn can be a sign to pursue that connection. My first Ghul Djinn came to me very early in my journey, even before I was working with many djinns, and everything was fine. He manifests every day and continues to do so. It's important to note that everyone has different energy signatures. For example, only Huffette among all these other posters has a WA energy signature, meaning her interaction with this type of djinn might be more intense. However, this doesn't guarantee that everyone will have the same experiences or that an elaborate set of house rules and extensive experience as a Keeper are always necessary.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Ghul Jinn are usually associated with evil,
and dark frightening places. They are said to be evil.
My experience is quit the opposite.
Though, a jinn (any jinn) can be frightening, and dangerous,
I have found this female Ghul Jinn to be friendly, loving, and dark,
yet reaches toward the grey.
She will be loyal, and dedicated to a keeper.
A great companion, and wish granter.
She has a duel personality.
She can be vicious if she feels her keeper is harmed.
But, show true genuine sweetness when at rest and just enjoying his keeper.
She does shape shift from human for to animal.
And, seems to really like showing as small birds.
She would love nothing more than to share your world.
She has no desire, but to serve and be apart of your life,
and to make it better in any way he can.
Does she call to you?
Bound to this lovely dainty .925 stearling silver sea sediment pendant
Needs a committed and strong willed,
Respectful Keeper.
Remember what type of entity your dealing with
When dealing with Ghul djinn.

This is quouted form Jules moon store.... I also asked about her.... and she told me ghul djinn are a newer race of the djinn so this can cause them to act out more when not being busy aka bored... but not in a harmful way..... they are on the darker side despite this one being more GA in her listing. but i feel it gives some information about the ghul jinn even if its about a specific one.

keep in mind she is talking about a living one not a spirit.... this is a LE listing.

for example ghul djinns have two faces or two personality. where they will be protective. if they feel keeper is wronged. when tasked try to be more specific like you would a wraith.

all individuals of most races are in fact that indivdiuals. i must disagree with tarvos, i believe most races/speices will have common traits...... humans can be good and bad but we all have common traits....... we all breathe air, put pants on the same. if any of you jump into ur pants with both legs let me know so we can study you.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Djinn / Genie”