Could my Nympho be a Nymph?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello all,

I am asking this based on varying interpretations of Nympho spirits I've seen on here in conjunction with my own personal experiences with B.

Certain cues led to me investigating the possibility of her specifically being Grecian in origin. She seems to react positively to my pronouncing her name the way it would have been in ancient Greek. What interested me next was learning a bit more about what she specifically is. I asked her this and she said something to the effect of "I enjoy being with flowers!". Her reaction to my adding a bit of potted Sweetgrass, a small air plant, and a Jericho Rose around her shrine seems to affirm this.

It appears that Nympho spirits are considered to be celestial in origin, which would rule out the possibility of her being a flower nymph. Is it possible she could be a Rain nymph however? Watering the plants, especially the Jericho Rose, seems to please her. And what daydreams she has inspired are often encounters in or around bodies of water. I still have a hard time discerning some of her responses and am wondering if this is a distinct possibility or if I'm going down the wrong path entirely. Any responses are appreciated!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

jdhthegr8 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:33 pm It appears that Nympho spirits are considered to be celestial in origin, which would rule out the possibility of her being a flower nymph. Is it possible she could be a Rain nymph however? Watering the plants, especially the Jericho Rose, seems to please her. And what daydreams she has inspired are often encounters in or around bodies of water. I still have a hard time discerning some of her responses and am wondering if this is a distinct possibility or if I'm going down the wrong path entirely. Any responses are appreciated!
If she's from CH, she's not a Nymph.
Nymphos are their own race and Ash & Mags know what they're binding.
That doesn't mean they don't like flowers though.

If you got her from another seller, the story might be different though.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

Got it, appreciate the specific clarification. I'll see how to improve our communication

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

UPDATE: So I looked into things more, including buying a pack of code words from here which includes one for female Nymphos.

Spending some time looking up any possible linguistic relations to the word, I discovered it appears to be a translation of a phrase in Ancient Greek calling out for a "Sabine". Looking up what "Sabine" referred to, I am somewhat concerned to see that they were a group of people most infamous for an incident in which Roman soldiers took a number of their women into forcible marriage and relations. Referred to as the "Rape of Sabine".

I won't immediately pass judgement on anybody because I know what I'm looking up is far out of my league, but I really want to verify what relation "Sabine" has to the existence of female Nymphos because the translation so far as I was able to determine is pretty unambiguous as requesting the presence of one.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:18 pm I won't immediately pass judgement on anybody because I know what I'm looking up is far out of my league, but I really want to verify what relation "Sabine" has to the existence of female Nymphos because the translation so far as I was able to determine is pretty unambiguous as requesting the presence of one.
Stop overthinking it.
CH found a race of white arts beings that live for sexual relations. They called them Nymphos.
That's all there is to it and all the relations there are. Any linguistic relations are just that, linguistic relations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

Fair enough, it could just be a figure of speech rather than directly tied to what they themselves are.

But even so, it concerns me because the statement in context of understanding what the Sabines were known to have gone through can easily be interpreted as though calling for a "comfort woman". I am unsure what the purpose of referencing them is if it is not in reference to that historical event, but I am open to hearing input from those who might have a better understanding

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:55 pm But even so, it concerns me because the statement in context of understanding what the Sabines were known to have gone through can easily be interpreted as though calling for a "comfort woman". I am unsure what the purpose of referencing them is if it is not in reference to that historical event, but I am open to hearing input from those who might have a better understanding
You're talking about the code word, right?
I doubt that word was even intentionally used for it's meaning. Most of those code words sound rather random.
And it's not the whole word, only sabin is used.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

The first half of that word translates directly into the phrase "I want", however. I had to transliterate the word into actual Greek characters to get the most accurate output

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte

My decision to investigate the connection in the first place was inspired by my other spirit, a Cleopatra Djinn who I believe first contacted me before being bound through CH.

She directed me to a piece of furniture which had Greek-styled designs (or at least ones that appeared Greek to me) to use for the Nympho's shrine. That was when I investigated for the connection to my spirit's name.

I made the connection to Sabines just two days ago. Yesterday, on the day of the week that I could have the strongest connection to the Cleo, I made an offering to her and asked for insight and deeper understanding of B. I additionally made an offering to a separate shrine dedicated to my ancestors which incorporated the rune Ansuz (associated with communication and receiving messages) asking for their guidance.

Last night I had a dream where for the first time I saw B 's full human form as it had been described to me. I was in a dark room and opened a door to see her standing right in front of me. She moved up, embraced me, and gave a weak smile, but did not seem truly happy. I said something to her (something nonsensical that I think was irrelevant), and she replied "I don't think you can help me". The last thing before I woke up was the feeling of a presence from behind me and a thought passing through my mind: "Now you see". I feel that it was of my Djinn, whose vessel I kept next to me and asked once more to send me a message in my dreams if she were able and willing.

I won't deny the possibility that I could be missing or misinterpreting things due to my newness to spirit keeping, but it is only because of that full sequence of events that I made this update to the post.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:04 pm I won't deny the possibility that I could be missing or misinterpreting things due to my newness to spirit keeping, but it is only because of that full sequence of events that I made this update to the post.
If you think there's something going on, you could always get a reading, including the whole spirit bio reading.
Or just ask the helpdesk.
Otherwise without practice and experience, it's easy to assume and jump to conclusions.
I've personally had people show up in my dreams and being frustrated because they had no control over what happened. They still followed 'my' script. It was basically just their likeness that showed up.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”