Ajatar experiences

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Black Night
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Hi, any of you have an Ajatar? How did you find yourself? I have read that they are very dark spirits. Did you have any problems?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Hello! :) While I don't have any experiences with them, there is this thread about them.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61646&p=648580&hilit=Ajatar#p648580

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Black Night
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for the answer. I had already seen the thread. Unfortunately it is the only one. I can't find any other information. One thing I've noticed is that The Pagan Shop and CH have a slightly different take on that spirit. The Pagan Shop describes it as more obscure than CH's description ... possibly almost "negative", classifying it as borderline DA / BA. All available information is welcome.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I don't have a binding with one, but I do work with an unbound - so I'll state now that my experiences are not the same as one would have with a being who is bound. That stated, working with an Ajatar is...to put it simply, fine. I was introduced to it by another spirit companion for the purpose of learning specific skills from it. I haven't personally felt threatened or experienced negative backlash whilst interacting with one. However, that could be due to my defenses or my companions being there with me. In order to give more information I'd need to know what sort of things you're curious about. If you're wanting to know where one can get a binding, I know Creepy Hollows and Blujay76 both offer the bindings. I can't speak for other sellers.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Black Night
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What kind of experiences do you have with that spirit? What skills can it make you learn? I would also like to know what they are like on a character level, how often and how powerfully they manifest themselves, and for what situations they are useful.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Black Night wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:39 pm What kind of experiences do you have with that spirit?
The Ajatar I work with is calm, but a bit egotistical. She's good at what she does, which is a lot. So it's hard to narrow down a set for experiences that would be primarily "Ajatar" related as She's the only one I've ever met (and she's very old, from what I gather). I work with her via dream journeying / dream walking and all of the experiences therein happen within that state.

That means experiences can range from speaking in the woodlands to exploring a false environment, people-watching, and talking about what it means to exist --- and how magic helps our existence. I find her to be a pool of wisdom that I sorely needed, because she's actually helped me through some very dark places mentally. Probably one of the best therapists I've had the pleasure of meeting.

When it comes to energy, she is certainly a presence. The being takes the form of a normal snake most of the time, but she has this...intimidation factor on par with any dragon. It's kind of a "see it to believe it" experience. You would never think a black racer would make you shake in your boots, but that's exactly what happens.

My life hasn't been chaotic since meeting her, and so far other people's lives I've known have been fine. I don't ask her to do anything for me since I'm neither her Keeper nor her friend. I'm just a student, if nothing else. So I can't talk about her magical abilities or the extent of her power. I apologize.
Black Night wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:39 pm What skills can it make you learn?
None.

I wouldn't say She's making me learn anything. Working with the Ajatar hasn't bestowed any special skills automatically. That comes with time, patience, and practice. As with any skill.

Chaos Magick is the thing we focus on, that and the importance of understanding chaos at It's root and appreciation of the universe --- good and bad.
Black Night wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:39 pm I would also like to know what they are like on a character level, how often and how powerfully they manifest themselves, and for what situations they are useful.
I genuinely believe this depends on the Ajatar, and doesn't apply to the species as a whole. My teacher is very calm, but confident. If I had to associate her with an arts type it would definitely be Dark Arts - but others might consider her Black Arts for certain views she has. Which I won't go into here.

She doesn't manifest as anything grand but carries the presence of something overwhelming just beneath the surface. Sizes of her serpentine body range from as small as a garden snake to as large as an anaconda.

When it comes to manifestations, the ones she offers are only in dreams and only when she has a message for me --- maybe once every few months or so at best. Again, she isn't bound so it's not something she does unless she wants to, or she deems it important.

My Teacher is useful for gaining an understanding of destructive energy and the limits it has, as well as how it leads to creation or opening up better paths. When to be careful (always) and how to judge a situation outside of human bias. When it comes to other Ajatar...I cannot say. I do not know what they could offer that my Teacher doesn't aside from general aid.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
Zodiac:

I don't have much experience with mine. She hasn't been very forth coming but I know is around. P. manifests like a wingless dragon, with brown and gold scales and blue eyes. She is defiantly not a push over is about as much as I can tell you but it's a companion I need to spend more time getting to know.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”