Can You Make Astral Realm Landscape Constructs?

Ark
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 pm I'm not talking about thoughtforms or tulpas or the like, I'm talking about going onto the astral plane and creating a new landscape in the similar fashion that artificial elementals are made.

This new custom landscape can be populated with thoughtforms or genuine entities as time goes on. The land in question may have its own natural or magical energy inside of it and it can also gain its own laws of physics due to all the energy and new magical lifeforms that lurk inside it.

I'm only asking because there are people who are claiming to astral project to the Pokemon or Anime universe to do stuff in there. It's either that they're dreaming or they're dealing with thoughtform landscapes or a bunch of spirits are messing with them by putting illusion blinders on them or something.
I asked 'A' the Bronwyn about this and she tossed me a 'Cornucopia' reversed and a Root chakra Reversed.
I think it means something about Not being safe?
I then said something to the Elder Hag "B" about it and she gave me a "Envy" reversed and an "Angel Of Strength" reversed.
I guess she's trying to say "I don't envy their weakness."

Uh, anyway, are thoughtform landscapes a possible explanation for people astral projecting to the so-called Pokemon universe?
I've read the other posts in the thread and want to add to this: Yes you can create your own place on the astral, and yes some worlds represented in video games or other fiction are inspired by such places, which you can potentially visit.
The /sunflower/ board I'm running over at 8kun is partially about exactly this. This here is the guide we use for creating your own place if you want:
https://pastebin.com/4b4TBGJJ
I've personally spent most time on the worlds of Gensokyo from the Touhou games, and Japari Park from the Kemono Friends game/anime world. They're both real places inhabited by real entities. The first one, as the name implies "eastern way" may be more seen as a world of yokais (asian folklore beings) in general. Artists get inspiration from places like these, intentionally or unknowingly, and that's how they end up in games.

That's not to say all of them are real to begin with, some were probably created by the fans of a work of fiction as well. Even so it doesn't make it less real.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
HonkPills
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ark wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:20 pm
ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 pm I'm not talking about thoughtforms or tulpas or the like, I'm talking about going onto the astral plane and creating a new landscape in the similar fashion that artificial elementals are made.

This new custom landscape can be populated with thoughtforms or genuine entities as time goes on. The land in question may have its own natural or magical energy inside of it and it can also gain its own laws of physics due to all the energy and new magical lifeforms that lurk inside it.

I'm only asking because there are people who are claiming to astral project to the Pokemon or Anime universe to do stuff in there. It's either that they're dreaming or they're dealing with thoughtform landscapes or a bunch of spirits are messing with them by putting illusion blinders on them or something.
I asked 'A' the Bronwyn about this and she tossed me a 'Cornucopia' reversed and a Root chakra Reversed.
I think it means something about Not being safe?
I then said something to the Elder Hag "B" about it and she gave me a "Envy" reversed and an "Angel Of Strength" reversed.
I guess she's trying to say "I don't envy their weakness."

Uh, anyway, are thoughtform landscapes a possible explanation for people astral projecting to the so-called Pokemon universe?
I've read the other posts in the thread and want to add to this: Yes you can create your own place on the astral, and yes some worlds represented in video games or other fiction are inspired by such places, which you can potentially visit.
The /sunflower/ board I'm running over at 8kun is partially about exactly this. This here is the guide we use for creating your own place if you want:

I've personally spent most time on the worlds of Gensokyo from the Touhou games, and Japari Park from the Kemono Friends game/anime world. They're both real places inhabited by real entities. The first one, as the name implies "eastern way" may be more seen as a world of yokais (asian folklore beings) in general. Artists get inspiration from places like these, intentionally or unknowingly, and that's how they end up in games.

That's not to say all of them are real to begin with, some were probably created by the fans of a work of fiction as well. Even so it doesn't make it less real.
Sorry for the bump, and I doubt you'd ever see this but, wow, you've visited Gensokyo? This was one of my goals for astral projection. How is it there? And more importantly, how'd you get there? I'd love to know to try and visit!

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

My short answer is that yes, you can create whatever you want in the astral. I've changed my appearance and with help from a Deity, created a building complete with landscape. I also created landscapes for a couple of friends in their yard and one was inside a house. It's all about what you can imagine and that includes thoughtforms.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Ark
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

HonkPills wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:36 am Sorry for the bump, and I doubt you'd ever see this but, wow, you've visited Gensokyo? This was one of my goals for astral projection. How is it there? And more importantly, how'd you get there? I'd love to know to try and visit!
Hi. Late reply, I know.
You can visit it by astral travel by going into a near sleep state, so called trance or self hypnosis. Set your intent to pass the border between our world and the world of the Eastern Way and let the images appear freely. The yokais will appear to you and arrange a tour of a location which will somehow gain your progress. It helps if you set your mind to interact with any of the inhabitants in specific.

If you are having trouble connecting, trying going by the astral location relating to Ise Shrine, Japan. Look for the kitsune (foxes) and ask them for guidance. /.\

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I actually have a lot of experience with this specifically. A lot of people would also say that this is a form of reality shifting. Long atory short yes, this is definitely possible. Especially if you see it from a reality shifting perspective. You can spirit walk, astral project, dream walk, etc. which are all in a similar in fashion but have different mechanics. It is possible to end up with the same results also but intent is what matters.

Return to “General Questions”