Can You Make Astral Realm Landscape Constructs?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I'm not talking about thoughtforms or tulpas or the like, I'm talking about going onto the astral plane and creating a new landscape in the similar fashion that artificial elementals are made.

This new custom landscape can be populated with thoughtforms or genuine entities as time goes on. The land in question may have its own natural or magical energy inside of it and it can also gain its own laws of physics due to all the energy and new magical lifeforms that lurk inside it.

I'm only asking because there are people who are claiming to astral project to the Pokemon or Anime universe to do stuff in there. It's either that they're dreaming or they're dealing with thoughtform landscapes or a bunch of spirits are messing with them by putting illusion blinders on them or something.
I asked 'A' the Bronwyn about this and she tossed me a 'Cornucopia' reversed and a Root chakra Reversed.
I think it means something about Not being safe?
I then said something to the Elder Hag "B" about it and she gave me a "Envy" reversed and an "Angel Of Strength" reversed.
I guess she's trying to say "I don't envy their weakness."

Uh, anyway, are thoughtform landscapes a possible explanation for people astral projecting to the so-called Pokemon universe?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 pm Uh, anyway, are thoughtform landscapes a possible explanation for people astral projecting to the so-called Pokemon universe?
I'll just mention multiverse theory there.
Some of these places might actually be very real.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

As much as I LOVE the multiverse theory, I doubt that you can just access the *real* Pokemon universe because it's too far out of reach for our vibrations even though its existence is only connected to this realm through videogames and several people's brains. Somehow, the place's magic would have to effect your soul somehow before you would even have a shot in reaching that place.

If any of the astral traveler's theories hold any salt, we're still stuck with copies or the false version of the Pokemon world and not the canon one. People who can travel to that realm are most likely dealing with thoughtforms due to their lack of experience with discernment.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:34 pm Somehow, the place's magic would have to effect your soul somehow before you would even have a shot in reaching that place.
That's just an assumption.

Immortals can go anywhere, Angels can too, they travel through all of creation. So why not humans when they travel astrally.
I mean they might end up in the astral realm of that universe, but that doesn't mean they don't go there.
Although I'm sure there's astral copies and dreamworlds and thoughtforms too of them.

But if you want to limit yourself by your own thoughts and beliefs though, be my guest.

Also people can create astral realms. Sellers even offer those.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I can swear up and down that angels can go to the world of Super Mario but it don't mean that they can actually do that. I can say that they're able to cast the polygon spells that the magikoopas can do but it don't mean that they can recreate the shape's energies.
I can literally go up to my spirits (which includes 4 angels) right now and ask them if they can go to any canon videogame universe and ask them if they can use the magic from there and they'll say 'no'.

It's not merely a mind thing, it's an energetic thing.
Even though I'm making assumptions,alien energies either get filtered out when going to this universe, transform into energy that's compatible with our dimension or the alien energy's power level drops so low, it's barely noticeable to any human or spirit of any energy frequency.

And don't people say that different races of spirits are on so many different planes from each other and there are some places they just can't go?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:32 pm I can literally go up to my spirits (which includes 4 angels) right now and ask them if they can go to any canon videogame universe and ask them if they can use the magic from there and they'll say 'no'.
That's what yours say. Mine disagree.
So we're at an impasse
ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:32 pm Even though I'm making assumptions,alien energies either get filtered out when going to this universe, transform into energy that's compatible with our dimension or the alien energy's power level drops so low, it's barely noticeable to any human or spirit of any energy frequency.
Angels aren't from our reality in the first place and yet they're here.
They have their own realms. We can also go there.
So why not different realities. There's not much difference, really.
ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:32 pm And don't people say that different races of spirits are on so many different planes from each other and there are some places they just can't go?
Because they don't know how to or aren't able to change their own frequencies.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

What I've been saying is that there are some energy frequencies that are currently unattainable for people or certain spirits. Different people have different energy vibrations and its harder for some people to go to some astral places due to lack of skill or their energy needs cleaning or even they haven't yet achieved the deep relaxation to go to higher vibrational places.

Now, if you can admit that there are people who don't have the skill to astral project everywhere, surely you could understand that there are places that humans or spirits cannot reach since you know there are some places that are higher than others.

Besides that, if Shigeru Miyamoto literally says that it's impossible for people to reach the mario universe he created, what does it mean for the astral projectors?
If Shigeru is ''God'' then that means the 'true' mario universe cannot ever be reached since he decided it that way. The energy would be incompatible with everyone who tries to go there.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

ARandomDemon wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:25 am Now, if you can admit that there are people who don't have the skill to astral project everywhere, surely you could understand that there are places that humans or spirits cannot reach since you know there are some places that are higher than others.
Skills can be learned.
ARandomDemon wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:25 am Besides that, if Shigeru Miyamoto literally says that it's impossible for people to reach the mario universe he created, what does it mean for the astral projectors?
If Shigeru is ''God'' then that means the 'true' mario universe cannot ever be reached since he decided it that way. The energy would be incompatible with everyone who tries to go there.
Does the chicken or the egg come first?
Do people create universes or do they just discover them and use them as inspiration.

Every book is a door, every story is a window. Just because you can't or think you can't use them, doesn't mean others can't.

There's a seller here on this forum, who creates servitors, binds entities and spirits and knows the difference between thoughtform, tulpas, sevitors, entities and spirits intimately.
But he also offers character bindings, as in people from alternate and/or fictional universes.
If he can't find those characters, he offers a binding of the thoughtform even, or a servitor version.
Sure, you could go ahead and doubt his ability to discern properly, but he probably has much more experience and knowledge about it than you and I have put together.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 pm I'm not talking about thoughtforms or tulpas or the like, I'm talking about going onto the astral plane and creating a new landscape in the similar fashion that artificial elementals are made.

This new custom landscape can be populated with thoughtforms or genuine entities as time goes on. The land in question may have its own natural or magical energy inside of it and it can also gain its own laws of physics due to all the energy and new magical lifeforms that lurk inside it.

I'm only asking because there are people who are claiming to astral project to the Pokemon or Anime universe to do stuff in there. It's either that they're dreaming or they're dealing with thoughtform landscapes or a bunch of spirits are messing with them by putting illusion blinders on them or something.
I asked 'A' the Bronwyn about this and she tossed me a 'Cornucopia' reversed and a Root chakra Reversed.
I then said something to the Elder Hag "B" about it and she gave me a "Envy" reversed and an "Angel Of Strength" reversed.

Uh, anyway, are thoughtform landscapes a possible explanation for people astral projecting to the so-called Pokemon universe?
It's a fairly common magical practice in some traditions to build and/or transform custom astral places and 'landscapes.' Some create their places as a place to do certain kinds of magical workings and others use them as places to meditate or the like. Others are like a homebase for journeys. The uses are endless. I myself have a few different astral places that I have built up over the years. I've also found - and perhaps this because of my magical/somewhat shamanic learning - that most entities there would be there by your permission unless you specifically left it open to any and all (which I wouldn't suggest if you want any kind of peace of mind while you're there.)

(I wish I could remember his name, but there was a magician whose blog I read regularly way back when who would practice his astral traveling by seeing if he could find and explore your astral territory (with permission.) He would then write up or draw what he saw. If I remember correctly, he was pretty good at it.)

As for your land having its own magical energy - yes. The magic can build up just by your own workings, if you are a magician, pagan, witch, etc, like an altar or any other tool. I honestly can't speak about the physics. I do know there are places in the astral where the laws of physics seem to go out the window, but I'm not sure if they are mutable everywhere.

As for any anime or Pokemon 'universes,' since they are fantasy characters, it would seem to me that the landscapes would have to be populated with thoughtforms. If the people involved didn't create them, then it could be mischievous (or worse) spirits playing with them. In any case,in my opinion, it wouldn't be prudent to do that for long. Thoughtforms, if they are allowed to stick around, can eventually develop their own form of 'awareness' over time and cause as much havoc as a mischievous spirit.

I hope I at least came close to answering your question and didn't just ramble on a good while. ^..^

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:56 pm I'm not talking about thoughtforms or tulpas or the like, I'm talking about going onto the astral plane and creating a new landscape in the similar fashion that artificial elementals are made.

There is another recent thread discussing fictional universes that I have responded to within the last couple of weeks, so it might be worthwhile searching for that one. The short answer is yes, the universes that we perceive as "fictional" can actually be travelled to on the astral, the same as we can any other place that's on the astral.

We can most absolutely create a realm of our own on the astral. I have read through various books that have actually instructed people to create their own space. For example, you can create your own cottage and garden, to your exact specifications, be as detailed as possible, visit it frequently, etc., and you can establish it as a go-to space on the astral to function. Or if cottages and gardens aren't your preference, you can create whatever else pleases you and again, the more in-depth you make the details and the more often you visit it, the more established it becomes.

You can then use that realm to do things like meet up with any advisor you please, from anywhere and any time. Any historic figure. Any character from any story. Older and wiser versions of yourself from other timelines. It's all yours to explore.

Eclipse Metaphysical has some guardians that can create an astral realm, plus there is a amulet that you can use to create one astral realm. Or you can have a go at creating your own.

There are also folks who create an astral temple dedicated to practicing their magick, with all the tools they need set up on the astral. This is especially good for the people who absolutely can't set up a physical space to dedicate to their craft, because the person or people they share a home with would flip out at the idea of witchcraft and magick happening under their roof. Again, the same thing applies: go into as much detail as you like, and visit regularly. Craft your astral tools the same way.

So even if it sounds bizarre for someone to say that they have visited some fictional (to us) realm on the astral, don't completely discount the idea. It is within the realm of possibility, no pun intended.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”