Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:51 am I have a Gryphon. I share her with my son who is not a keeper.Any tips to bond well?
I have an old pewter goblet with animal motives on it I had used for my altar for a few years, but it got strange stains inside, so I decided to not take it for any kind of ritual whine or other offerings anymore. Instead I turned it into her goblet, filled it with some gemstones she likes and every time I find some coins around the house or on the street I'll put them in the goblet. She really appreciates that. Any kind of treasure chest with coins and gems is a good choice.
She also loves to protect stuff (or people). I have a space in one of my shelves where I put change I might need and she keeps my oldest son's attention away from it. (Puberty 8^| he's doing everything he's not supposed to do on a daily basis...)
If you have a place nearby where bird of prey live, you can go for a walk there. It's usually a place where they feel comfortable, so your gryphon will also enjoy the scenery and energies there. Mine doesn't like being inside too much, she really enjoys if I go running early in the morning, when no one else is around and she can spread her wings in the early morning air.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ilinga wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:46 pm
Chavah wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:51 am I have a Gryphon. I share her with my son who is not a keeper.Any tips to bond well?
I have an old pewter goblet with animal motives on it I had used for my altar for a few years, but it got strange stains inside, so I decided to not take it for any kind of ritual whine or other offerings anymore. Instead I turned it into her goblet, filled it with some gemstones she likes and every time I find some coins around the house or on the street I'll put them in the goblet. She really appreciates that. Any kind of treasure chest with coins and gems is a good choice.
She also loves to protect stuff (or people). I have a space in one of my shelves where I put change I might need and she keeps my oldest son's attention away from it. (Puberty 8^| he's doing everything he's not supposed to do on a daily basis...)
If you have a place nearby where bird of prey live, you can go for a walk there. It's usually a place where they feel comfortable, so your gryphon will also enjoy the scenery and energies there. Mine doesn't like being inside too much, she really enjoys if I go running early in the morning, when no one else is around and she can spread her wings in the early morning air.
Thank you so much. I have a dragon treasure box, so I'll going to make her a sepere treasure chest too. I am fortunate to have a beautiful Botanical garden where I live. I have noticed all my friends in my keep love it there. I really love my Gryphon. Thanks for your good points 😊 and taking time to reply.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

xxmeep
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Volkh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aslayah
Zodiac:

So far, I think one of the most notable experiences I have had with my spirit companion gryphon M, was after some we did some bonding. In this instance, I think this could have been her manifesting herself to me. Earlier that night, we started to watch a new series called Lucifer and after that, I got ready for bed and later asked her if she wanted to sleep in the bed with me. Usually when I do that, I sleep w the spirit’s vessel in my bed.

I didn’t fall asleep right away, and laid awake for a bit. Suddenly, very close to me, I heard the squawk of a bird-like noise— clear and literally right there. It sounded like it was close enough as if the origin of the noise were in the bed too, but not so close like as if I heard it directly in my ear or anything like that. I believe it was likely M who made the noise.

At that time, I was staying at my uni campus dorms so there isn’t much wildlife or wilderness around that area— it definitely wasn’t a bird from outside. It was too close and the noise didn’t sound like a regular bird chirping or singing either. The proximity of the noise was so startling that after I heard it, I had to simply look— so I removed the covers from my eyes (I usually like to sleep with my face or eyes covered) and didn’t see anything in that moment.

Later on, I asked M if that was her and she told me yes.
So… I think that’s one way they can manifest lol

From my experience, most of the times when paranormal or spiritual experiences occur, it tends to happen when you least expect it— such as with this experience with M. I definitely wasn’t expecting to hear her that night, but she manifested so it is definitely memorable.

Btw I’m not exactly sure how to describe the noise M made… the best way I can describe it is sort of bird-like but it is definitely not like a normal bird… does that make sense?

I also do wonder if any others who have gryphon companions have heard their gryphons before— if you have, how would you describe what they sound like?

with peace and love, meep.

Return to “Creatures”