CH Gryphon experience

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I am not so much attracted by creatures or animal looking beings, when spirit keeping, but I have some of them and one happens to be a Gryphon from CH. I got him some time ago and I haven't really spent a lot of time with him because of being busy with other spririts, but after welcoming him and gifting him with some offers, I tasked him and he already delivered. Slowly but steady he delivered. He already showed his unconditional loyalty and compassion towards me and I already love him very much. Yesterday evening I finally dedicated some more time to him and decided to connect before falling asleep. I could see him in my third eye very clearly and also he showed me part fo his realm. My friend has a CH gryphon too and I asked him if he showed him his realm and the answer was the same kind of realm I was shown, which is interesting.

Feel free to comment this thread with your experiences with gryphons.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... This is great. I had the reading for what spirit would be best for me to keep as i am new to this. Only a keeper for 3 months.
A Gryphon was one of the 5 spirits. I just didn't get it because really I could not relate to a Gryphon in my mind.

This is encouraging actually for me to see it in experience from other keepers. This is going to be a very good thread, especially if more keepers going to share their experiences.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:45 pm Wow... This is great. I had the reading for what spirit would be best for me to keep as i am new to this. Only a keeper for 3 months.
A Gryphon was one of the 5 spirits. I just didn't get it because really I could not relate to a Gryphon in my mind.

This is encouraging actually for me to see it in experience from other keepers. This is going to be a very good thread, especially if more keepers going to share their experiences.
I had that reading done too and a Griffin spirit came up for me as well! I'm interested in one but just as Angelik said, I too am not particularly drawn towards animal type beings :p

So I thank you for sharing your experience Angelik!
I do also hope some others come forward here who'd like to talk about their Griffin friends. I do feel like these are really cool and helpful beings.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You are welcome!
I will add more experiences in case I have.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got a Gryphon by reverse adoption and I truly love her. She's very protective, stunningly beautiful and very wise.
But today I got a reaction from her I had never expected. x*D
My family got ready for a walk in the woods and we all used a tick repellant spray. The packaging stated, that it was made with citronella and I thought that she might like the scent. Little did I know...
After using it she was completely stoned. :p) It seems the repellant has the same effect on her like catnip or valerian on our cats. She was sniffing every spot and us, her eyes looked odd and the feelings I got from her were completely all over the place.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:48 pm I got a Gryphon by reverse adoption and I truly love her. She's very protective, stunningly beautiful and very wise.
But today I got a reaction from her I had never expected. x*D
My family got ready for a walk in the woods and we all used a tick repellant spray. The packaging stated, that it was made with citronella and I thought that she might like the scent. Little did I know...
After using it she was completely stoned. :p) It seems the repellant has the same effect on her like catnip or valerian on our cats. She was sniffing every spot and us, her eyes looked odd and the feelings I got from her were completely all over the place.

Omg this is so funny! Do you think she liked it?

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

She likes the scent, but she didn't like her reaction to it. So completely out of control. It was a bit embarassing for her.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a gryphon from CH. His energy feels like citrusy sunshine, always positive and cheerful. Having him around makes me feel hopeful. Oranges and mandarins are his favourite fruits. His face lights up whenever I offer him some lol.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Nice experiences with your gryphons thanks for sharing, made me think I need to connect again with mine :)

I will try the orange offering!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a Gryphon. I share her with my son who is not a keeper.Any tips to bond well? https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.b398 ... %2b%2f8%3d

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creatures”