If you could only Purchase from one seller...who would it be?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Creepy Hollows. Because they're excellent in everything and they always know what I need in terms of magick and spirituality even if I don't say it. I always sense and see my spirit companions from them and their spells and services always work for me. I never purchased a spirit binding from another seller and I never will.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
TOURNESOL80
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: singha
If I could be anything, I would be...: fée
My magical/paranormal name...: singha

Having had real manifestations physically in my minds and in dreams. My favorite sellers are Jamie and Lily, and Lisa ./<

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am spirit keeping for only since October last year. Unintentionally, I actually managed to get a Spirited item from a French man on Etcy, but I did not knew much about that time and I also got rid off that vessel. Now I feel sorry for the spirit trapped inside of it.
But I had no ideal about these things a year ago.

Since then I have been educated myself through CH blogs and I am sold for Magnolia and Ash expertise. I feel safe with them. I seem to have great and powerful bindings. My spirits in my keep are excellent and active. I think I even managed to make them less active with my natural freedom loving needs and caused some to back them off a bit. We are still balancing energies and most of my friends I am in bonding faze.

I really don't know anyone other then CH. And I don't think I could actually communicate and trust anyone else than Magnolia. I really did not talk to her husband ever. But I do have an enormous high respect for the work he does alone with Magnolia as well.

I looked up other website of MMT. But I was blank.. And on the website, i did not get much info at all. Where as with CH, I am active in my vision and I have an assuring intuitive feeling. I hear that internal still small voice also telling me that Magnolia will look after me. I guess, I am such a baby to this that I need to get fed with pure milk. I get very good feeds and I spent a fortune on them as well. Saying that, they are also very generous with freebies. Although, prices up higher this year, compared to last year's, so I am going to reduce my purchasing desire. Especially, now I have enough things to last me a while. Same goes for my spirit keeping as well.

So, I really can't compear CH with anyone else yet. Probably I won't be able to compear them with others for a long time. Their products are well thought out and very much set up on the Web pages.Wide selection and many choices to chose from. I browse for hours if time allows.

The only change that will going to occur for me is to restrict my spending habits now that my birhtday had past. And maybe purchase something only when absolutely necessary. The higher prices are a bit off putting but I try for balancing it with freebies and free postage. I don't live in the US, so even this makes my purchases dearer due to transaction fees. Anyway, over all it has been the best experience and learning curve for me. no regrets and no turning back.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My choices:
Mystic Morning treasures
SunandMoonAminism
The customer service and communication is amazing. They have an energy of respect that is rare these days. I can feel it just from reading their pages as well. They are kind people and are serious about doing great work.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Update : it's probably time for this. I left my last note here just over a year ago.

I think 🤔 about last year August, I discovered Violet Flame Angel and Throne commander angels, some very unique spells (wish granting) from Bluejay 76, plus, I have a freebie Astral angel as well with my recent order of a level 7 Arkan Sonney. Love everything from Jamie. 💖Although, I still waiting on manifestation of the spells. But all her living entities are fantastic, active and great Support companions for me.

Then, later on last year, I also ventured out of my confort zone and discoverd MMT. I have an Emotional Well-being combo, with very unique and special companions. I have also a wonderful Pearl Dragon and an amazing Radiant Light Khodam, a fantastic Queen Golden High Elf and my very recent Christmas gift, a mind blowing Elder Neb Djinn.
Well, I don't even know where to start to mention all the beautiful things about Lisa 🤗. She is quickly won my heart with all of her explanations, how to do's, replies to my email and all my rare companion that she custom conjured for me, instead of attached outbounds from her listsings. Lisa is able to provide 💎💯% personal care in my view.

Then, now I am updating my review on Magnolia and Ash as well. I am very pleased to say, they kept my high reviews 💯% and 5💫 up and they are continuing to surprise me weekly. I nowhere near spending that much in their shop anymore, because I have, so many beautiful things now. And pretty much settled with my 80 plus companions, Immortals NOT included. But I nevertheless check the shop out every day. They are all (Nova, Juno and Mortimer) quick to reply within a day, and many times Mag herself writes me back and sort out things for me, offering solutions ect. Like in my recent problems with my very under developed magical skills. After my very long letter, She not only took time to read it, but has been wonderful, and looking after me, helping with manifestation of my lucid and psychic development. So, as I wrote a year ago, Mag and Ash are my absolute favourites without questions. 💕

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Skies of Fate probably. They have some of the most creative items. I really enjoy their portals and creations, always have a unique edge to them. I love the companions I received from them as well. They have frequent sales so most of their stuff are quite affordable.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Pagan shop online Billy Blazing... Wow. 😊 I have a awesome Ba'hai Angelic Djinn from him. He did a freebie luck, and he did triple binding for me as his new customer. That is so kind of him.

My other go to its Brianna. Wow, wow, wow. Her insight and gift of readings and all is her angels I recived is just super special.

Adding Magnolia again to this with her sweet freebie and absolutely beautiful master vessel with my bonus points. Love love CH shop. Unbeatable service.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Dark_Wolf
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Eden's Apple. And I have experienced a lot of sellers by now. The moment I got an entity that Eve conjured for me, my life literally changed for the better in many aspects and succes. Wonderful to work with too.

Yeah. Personally would never even doubt otherwise.

sasha_shadowmend
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sasha Shadowmend
Zodiac:

I have a few spirits from various sellers I found recommended on the forums, but the two I come back to time and time again are Creepy Hollows and Mystic Morning Treasures. I love both. Excellent service and information on the spirits.

"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper." - W.B. Yeats

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am." - Sylvia Plath

|..| X..X 0..0 \:* ^^ 0x. <3 \/

aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I tried some sellers, it's difficult to choose.

CH is great, I started with this shop and I've learnt lot of things thanks to them, I trust in them. They found unbounds arround me, not all but they do what they can with informations we give to them. Their readings/beings readings are very accurate. Else, I never had the possibility to talk with ASH knowing that he must be very busy. He has other thing to do ^^ So Magnolia is always there to answer to our questions, their (great) crew too. If you need a discount, they'll give you something, so they are very kind, generous, we are lucky to have them.

The Pagan Shop Online who found easily unbounds for me. Billy is very available, he'll take the time to answer to questions even if sometimes I would like a little more precisions ^^. Else SOF but you have to be patient (^^) and a shop in my blacklist, blujay... they are not kind at all, with no mercy/comprehension when you really know them.

I've tried some others shops but CH is really a good start ;)

Return to “Sellers You Love”