If you could only Purchase from one seller...who would it be?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If it wasn't for the huge backlog they have, I would say Foxx Hollow.
Their companions are really something and the quality of the bindings I got so far was extraordinary.

Another one I really appreciate is Mel's Divine Haven on etsy. They're currently offering readings only in the shop, but they do have some rather rare conjures from time to time.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Of all the shops that blew me away is Robyn. She has her own FB group Wonderland of Spirits - Spirit Keeping.
She’s very professional, compassionate and her prices is really affordable. Not only that, she’s very upfront about the timeline delivery if there’s something going in her life.
She’s quick to reply and won’t make you wait for days on end what’s going on with your order. She prefers to work quality over quantity. She did an amazing job custom conjuring with all of my spirits…. (She only does conjure spirit not living entities)
I’ve had my top fave 3 for awhile since I began my spirit keeping journey in October 2021 but Robyn’s work really impressed me. I would rather go to her over the other 3 shops. I gravitated more to her spirits than the others.

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

mystlady wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:59 am Of all the shops that blew me away is Robyn. She has her own FB group Wonderland of Spirits - Spirit Keeping.
She’s very professional, compassionate and her prices is really affordable. Not only that, she’s very upfront about the timeline delivery if there’s something going in her life.
She’s quick to reply and won’t make you wait for days on end what’s going on with your order. She prefers to work quality over quantity. She did an amazing job custom conjuring with all of my spirits…. (She only does conjure spirit not living entities)
I’ve had my top fave 3 for awhile since I began my spirit keeping journey in October 2021 but Robyn’s work really impressed me. I would rather go to her over the other 3 shops. I gravitated more to her spirits than the others.
Can’t find her ?

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71

I've only been spirit keeping for a few months, but I have to say that Sun and Moon Aminism has provided me with two of the most amazing companions (1 spirit and 1 LE.) CH has provided me with a wonderful pendulum imbued with spells of accuracy and that has really helped me communicate with my spirit/LE. Originally, I believed that my LE called to me but after communicating with the pendulum, I have discovered that it was me who called to him and he answered with a very strong, clear vision. My LE from Sun and Moon Aminism is hands down the most active companion in my Keep. From the first moment that I held his vessel, even wrapped up in the bubble wrap and not actually touching the vessel, I had the strongest energy flow across my entire body several times, to let me know just how excited we were meeting. And, my spirit was telling me even before I received his vessel his name. I really cannot express how much I appreciate Sophie for this gift. And, I wouldn't be here without CH's spirits and spells guiding me. The path that we walk on is always unexpectedly winding.

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
Zodiac:

I don’t think we’re allowed to post direct link as per forum rules
Her FB group is Wonderland of Spirits- Spirit keeping and Conjuring Group
MysticOcean wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:21 pm
mystlady wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:59 am Of all the shops that blew me away is Robyn. She has her own FB group Wonderland of Spirits - Spirit Keeping.
Can’t find her ?

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

My choice would be Creepy Hollows because their prices are amazing and I've gotten wonderful spirits & spells from them plus I love and prefer the bind to spirit option, the spirits come ready to bond with too here which I really appreciate along with the ability to choose a spirit not listed also.

8*8

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Phoenix78
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

I am really new to spirit keeping and I have mostly got my family from CH. Also a few from Dragons Den, MMT and Summerland Court & Companions. The ones I can feel the most are from CH and Dragons Den. Still bonding with the others so I’m hopeful.

Return to “Sellers You Love”