If you could only Purchase from one seller...who would it be?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This sort of hypothetical scenario is mostly for those who've spent a few years working with a handful of sellers they trust, learning who they work well with, who to avoid on their personal path, etc.

I'd like to also point out that this topic is in no way a competition - it's just a hypothetical to see where people would turn to, if they only had the one choice. Meaning no ties. If you can't choose, simply stating so is fine as well.

Luckily, such an occurrence wouldn't happen in real life...not forcefully, anyhow. I know some choose to only buy from CH because they trust CH the most, but that's a bit off topic. I'm interested in seeing who would be the seller you as an individual would choose amongst your favorites as the one you rely on for any and all future purchases - if any needed to be made, and why you chose them.

Maybe they do a variety of things versus focusing on one trade?
Maybe they've given you the best communication consistently?
Maybe they just happen to resonate the best?

Whatever the reason, I'm interested in hearing why.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would choose CH because I have seen results. I have been on this path since 2015, and I’ve written some reviews of the many people I have worked with. I’ve ordered services, spells, spirits, and spirited items (the Four S, lol).

There’s a seller who gave me my most beloved entity but the communication was downright awful and I was left feeling offended. Another seller is polite and communicates well, but their offered services are not up to par and there are no results. I once tried purchasing from a seller with many varieties but looking back, these expensive entities really seemed cartoonish in their origin stories and abilities, and I couldn’t connect no matter what I tried.

With CH, I have had many services done. They are all perfect and has helped immensely to the point where I’m still kicking myself for wasting my time and money with other sellers.
The recent CH living entity that was custom conjured, made himself known immediately, put me in a trance of some sort and started working on me immediately!
Spells being cast by CH works for me, and this is the ultimate win as I cannot begin to count the amount of spells I have ordered throughout the years, even long before I discovered spirit companionship.
The only thing left, spirited items, I didn’t have much luck previously with CH, and I lost the Master Vessel. So I’ll be ordering a replacement and try my luck this time since now I understand a few things better and hope to connect better.
Lastly, we all know how awesome the HD is! They’re really warm and professional. You’re never patronized or feel like you’re wasting their time.

So yeah - CH for me all the way. Results. Each and every time.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I do restrict myself. I've purchased spirit bindings from only 4 sellers. Of those, one was very disappointing in terms of customer service and has developed a reputation for it. Another has stopped operating. But the spirits from all seem to be genuine.

I think there's a very interesting perspective that can be gained from what different bindings by different conjurers feel like.

So I now restrict myself to only 2 sellers for spirit bindings (and 2 for sentient servitors).

They are Creepy Hollows and Mystic Morning Treasures.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

This is a very good question!

I have been spirit keeping from 2013 and I have tried several conjurers even though I have never been one of those keepers with hundreds of companions. Some spirits were really not there imo even though the cs was kind/quick to reply and the descriptions long. I have experienced many levels of happiness and also disappointment across the years and I don't trust easily nowadays or feel the need to take a walk into the unknown by trying new conjurers. Therefore I decided to limit myself to very few options.

To make a long story short, from 2018 I have been dealing only with 3 conjurers. CH for spells, services and conjures and other two well-respected conjurers for spirits. One of them not replying one important question about the being's affiliation to any immortals, which turned me off and so I haven't been buying from there lately but her entities are real..the other has a too slow time in replying questions, which ends up often in a spirit being taken by someone else in the meantime I wait for her to reply and also packages are sent with delay and vessels are on the cheaper quality side but prices higher than CH, therefore I haven't felt motivated to buy from her shop lately.

So if I had to choose, I would choose CH for the fact they seem to have a well-estabilished business and they probably won't disappear without notice. Also the CH cs is there and available if I have questions and doubts. Spells/services seem to work, I do not necessarily agree with the fact CH says fairies can only be spirits (dead beings), but still CH beings are real and also because of the pricing, the variety of what they sell and the forum community, I'd choose CH.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I tend to go for entities over spirits, I feel I have better connection with them. I got my first ever spirit from CH 3 years ago, a RA wraith who is amazing. Outside of CH, in the last year I have 3 trusted sellers from which I have amazing spirits and entities. But the one seller who I trust the most, she has sent entities my way whom I've seen, and they have helped me in so many ways. So if I had to choose one, its an easy choice, mystic morning treasures. I have even thought about an Entity and soon after she lists them, it's bizarre. Lisa is quick to answer and help. Her pre bounds are just as amazing as her custom conjures. I have totem spirits from her who are beyond sweet, but as of yet no human spirits, or spells, I tend to do my own . She is an amazing conjurer and easily my favourite. All the entities I have from her may not be as active as some spirits I have from other sellers, but never let me down. Any time I've asked for help my entities from her help.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I would choose myself, because I am blessed to know how to do everything I really need done. Probably the far more expensive option, as I still need to buy loads of supplies for my work.

My purpose in purchasing from another practitioner in this current state of things has either been for the expansion of my experience with various energies, because it's a nice treat for myself, I don't currently have what I need for a certain magical operation, I want an outside perspective to enhance my own, or I am buying a one of a kind artifact that will further my own practice. If everything was limited tomorrow I could go without all of that.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Muse wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:36 pm This sort of hypothetical scenario is mostly for those who've spent a few years working with a handful of sellers they trust, learning who they work well with, who to avoid on their personal path, etc.

I'd like to also point out that this topic is in no way a competition - it's just a hypothetical to see where people would turn to, if they only had the one choice. Meaning no ties. If you can't choose, simply stating so is fine as well.

Luckily, such an occurrence wouldn't happen in real life...not forcefully, anyhow. I know some choose to only buy from CH because they trust CH the most, but that's a bit off topic. I'm interested in seeing who would be the seller you as an individual would choose amongst your favorites as the one you rely on for any and all future purchases - if any needed to be made, and why you chose them.

Maybe they do a variety of things versus focusing on one trade?
Maybe they've given you the best communication consistently?
Maybe they just happen to resonate the best?

Whatever the reason, I'm interested in hearing why.
One choice is bit restrictive for me , so I have 3 choices as its kind of a tie :). I began spirit keeping from about April 2019 and I got into binge buying for a while and bought from I think 15+ sellers. Overall I was lucky that I did not have major problems with spirit sellers except for 1. After that experience I learned to be extremely careful with my purchases and avoid going on a purchasing spree. I also learned to trust my intuition to decide whom to buy from and which spirit to buy. I have narrowed to 3 choices at the moment - MMT, Blujay, Moondragon. Always Prompt delivery, Prompt response, Consistent, No drama. Spirits though, I have mixed experiences with everybody but that could be due to various factors, but I have experienced some of the spirits from these sellers.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
TheMessyOracle
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: apsara

it's neck and neck between CH and MMT - hard to pick because for both sellers, I can FEEL sensations before my order was marked as complete.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

SunandMoonAminism for me, Sophi is beautiful and her bindings are potent. She really cares for all the spirits and entities she works with, you know they are coming from a place of love. Her descriptions are excellent so you get a good idea of who is coming forth, and she can do excellent customs if you are looking for someone not listed.
I cannot recommend her enough.

amandajo
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

TheMoonDragon on Esty. Hands down. I purchased my first companion from that shop and it made me a believer. I was very skeptical about spirits and the communication with them before I made the purchase. The shop owner was quick to answer any beginning questions I had. CH is a close second.

1 Djinn, 1 Sin Eater, 1 Nympho, 1 Domovoi, 1 Gnome, 1 Werewolf
Started keeping 11/2020

Return to “Sellers You Love”