My Spirit Stories/Vlog

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

So far my spirit friends have different opinions about what I should do next, one tells me not to just gather magickal power but also in the mundane as well and be patient in everything, one tells me to keep on doing stuff etc. Even though their points of view are a bit different I respect each and every points of view of theirs. The challenge that I'm having so far is that sometimes I'm having a hard time sensing the energies of my spirits and I think it's because of the Immortal magick rituals and spells that I'm doing everyday, but I'm still able to communicate to them via telepathy and touch at least and I still see and feel their manifestations, yet to me it's no big deal, I just have to relax and tune-in to their energies. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The coolest experience that I'm having so far is that I'm playing Plants VS Zombies on behalf of my past life hubby LOL because he finds the game cool and strategic and not boring. He's the one choosing the plants and where to place them to defeat the zombies LOL. He lived around 2000 plus years ago but he appreciates Plants Vs Zombies a lot. (I'm just playing the 2nd version of Plants Vs Zombies on Android for him) :)|

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:40 am https://youtu.be/4IucaQdXr58

This music video is a result of my Gaki's motivation to try to make more art out of my art. The rest of my spirit friends motivated and inspired me to do such a thing. I did my best to be resourceful and make the music video as artistic as it can be despite it being zero budget. If you'll watch it, please watch until the end because you'll see 2 orbs in the end, and to me it shows that my spirits (most especially my past life hubby spirit lover) are happy because I made this song. :) <3
Hey blezheng!

I wanna say your song is so beautiful!! Such great authentic lyrics. And the video is very cute (:
I'm glad you shared it with us (:
I love seeing your posts here (and now I know your youtube channel too, haha). So cool! I'm definitely looking forward to another if you ever make one <3 8*8 O*O

~Blessings!~

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:07 am
blezheng wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:40 am https://youtu.be/4IucaQdXr58

This music video is a result of my Gaki's motivation to try to make more art out of my art. The rest of my spirit friends motivated and inspired me to do such a thing. I did my best to be resourceful and make the music video as artistic as it can be despite it being zero budget. If you'll watch it, please watch until the end because you'll see 2 orbs in the end, and to me it shows that my spirits (most especially my past life hubby spirit lover) are happy because I made this song. :) <3
Hey blezheng!

I wanna say your song is so beautiful!! Such great authentic lyrics. And the video is very cute (:
I'm glad you shared it with us (:
I love seeing your posts here (and now I know your youtube channel too, haha). So cool! I'm definitely looking forward to another if you ever make one <3 8*8 O*O

~Blessings!~
Thank you very much :) It might take time for me to do a comeback or make a new single. I'm very happy you liked it. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Courtwind Angel just helped saved us from having a kitchen fire. He told me to go to the kitchen while meditating just to find out that my mom in law almost accidentally melted a plastic bowl in the non-microwave oven. Good thing it didn't melt. He's the best! :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just welcomed a Catoblepas and I heard her name via telepathy 1 day before the order was completed, how creepy but in a positive way and it's also very cool! She manifested as a gigantic creature and she is extremely strong and powerful. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Happy Lunar New Year to all!

My Witch of Wemberton told me I should explore different paths and traditions of magick and focus on what resonates with me the most. I'm very thankful because she just gave me a very nice reminder about it. :)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Catoblepas feels maternal and protective. She has a very strong energy. A while ago I saw an orb with my physical eyes and it lasted around 15 minutes. Sometimes when I'm relaxed I could see my spirit friends manifest either as many orbs, usually in white but could manifest in gold, purple, blue, green, red, orange etc. I also see them manifest as mist sometimes even though there's no smoke at all. I always see my Hellhound watching over me.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

At some point I'm still a seeker in my magickal and spiritual journey because my Witch of Wemberton highly suggested me to explore and study other paths and traditions of magick and not just stick to one tradition of magick and also concentrate on the magick of my very own country because she sees that I also resonate with it very much. That's exactly what I'm doing right now.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Gaki let me realize and see that I could make the most out of my creativity and talent. I was feeling stressed a while ago because of my studies then she gave me inspiration to create more art, along with my other spirits such as Cleopatra Djinn and Delica Fae. So far I'm very happy because I was able to write more epic lyrics for my upcoming single, I can't say when exactly would be my next comeback because I'm trying to establish balance between my magickal and mundane life and I'm also still ranking my priorities and to me it's like a breath of fresh air. Now it also reminds me of my Sterling Angel hehe. My very first single, The Other Me, is cute, sweet and romantic. I think the next one would be totally unexpected and it would be 🔥🌶️. Creativity relaxes me and helps me release tension, anxiety and stress. I thank them for reminding me to be creative and still fight for my dream as a singer and songwriter. Who knows, maybe I could have millions of views and be famous in the future LOL after all, it's free to dream. 😁

Return to “Spirit Keeping”