Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:03 am I would avoid Eden's Apple. CH is going to be your best bet for spirits. If you prefer demonic companions,( as not all being who are called succubi/incubi are demonic in nature), then I would look into Satan and Suns.
Gonna avoid touching the first part of that since I've heard the reverse said about S&S and really there's no need to start drama on top of recommending an awesome seller. I do respect your opinion and experience though, I just didn't want to be seen as "siding" with your opinion (for lack of better words) due to what I'm going to say below...

I don't have a Succubus or Incubus from S&S (yet...?) but I do have a Desire Demon and man, lemme tell ya, one of the best decisions I ever made as far as spiritual work goes. She's always doing something, and that something is always amazing. Even if I don't quite know what it's gonna be yet. I've heard equally amazing things about S&S's Succubi and Incubi so it could be worth going to their forum and reading up on people's experiences. The forum is slightly inactive though, since most people are chatting it up on le chaos servers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I got my first incubus a few weeks ago thanks to this post, and will be giving seller an excellent review very shortly. N has such a strong presence I'm shocked tbh. He is a RA and fits in with all my spirits perfectly. Already he is showing me what I need to change and how he will help, seems very interactive. He is in no way pushy and very respectful. I did not order him as a lover entity, I have a partner. So I'm going to go ahead and suggest, like many others have, Liliths Treasure Tavern. N is a liliths court one. As a very part timer, I spent more than I have on any entity, but he is totally worth it!!!!!
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:52 am I got my first incubus a few weeks ago thanks to this post, and will be giving seller an excellent review very shortly. N has such a strong presence I'm shocked tbh. He is a RA and fits in with all my spirits perfectly. Already he is showing me what I need to change and how he will help, seems very interactive. He is in no way pushy and very respectful. I did not order him as a lover entity, I have a partner. So I'm going to go ahead and suggest, like many others have, Liliths Treasure Tavern. N is a liliths court one. As a very part timer, I spent more than I have on any entity, but he is totally worth it!!!!!
i agree i also went with liliths treasure tavern and i love my incubus very much! he is very active and his energy is so nice :]
1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Yay, I'm so glad you did! They are fantastic, I had been looking at LTT for like a year too lol
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”