neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks Chavah! $2,000 is way more money than I have to spend on luxuries in a year, lol. It sounds like a lot of money to me. But most of my luxury money goes to CH!

Not sure what is going on, but I have been having a lot of dreams about a small white animal lately. First it was a wolf or fox. The other night it appeared as a rat. Is it one of the spirits I am having bound with my latest order, trying to come through? Or is there maybe a Fylgia out there trying to convince me to order its conjuration next? I don't know. But it is interesting. Whatever the animal is, it seems to be very affectionate. It keeps demanding hugs!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

stargazerjournal wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:19 pm Thanks Chavah! $2,000 is way more money than I have to spend on luxuries in a year, lol. It sounds like a lot of money to me. But most of my luxury money goes to CH!

Not sure what is going on, but I have been having a lot of dreams about a small white animal lately. First it was a wolf or fox. The other night it appeared as a rat. Is it one of the spirits I am having bound with my latest order, trying to come through? Or is there maybe a Fylgia out there trying to convince me to order its conjuration next? I don't know. But it is interesting. Whatever the animal is, it seems to be very affectionate. It keeps demanding hugs!
Oh my ... so I placed an order , a bit over $200 dollars in February. I am a white art lady. Guess what? Now I have sent 3 grey art spirits from a freebie weekend binding. I got 2 white arts as well. 5 all together One is a Black Dragon. I cant actually believe that its not an error. Isn't it a Black Dragon will be handful? I like the ideal of having a fierce protector. But I could never imagine a Black Dragon would want to live with me. Maybe, Mag and Ash picked upon my naive "giving the benefit of a doubt" attitude to life and I end up being hurt. Blackie's can sniff out and understand everything. They can be loyal as well. I got a Gaki and well as a Cleopatra Djinn, Red Dragon, and a High Elf.Total surprise to me. But the interesting thing is this, the more I think of them why ???? the more I somehow understand that we will be just great together.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah, it is interesting to me that you say you prefer white arts spirits, because I prefer dark arts. I have no experience with black dragons, but maybe I will get one some day. Tell me what he's like when you receive him? I love dragons!

Today I checked my account and saw that the four spirits and one charging box I had ordered have shipped. About two weeks from the time I placed the order! I am impatient, but I know it will be worth the wait. I picked three-day shipping so I expect my vessels to arrive on either the 10th or the 12th. They are almost home!

This morning I woke up with a bizarre compulsion to google the family of the human spirit I got. Some of them are still alive, and they are doing well (my spirit died at a relatively young age). I don't intend to stalk them, but it's nice to know that they are getting along okay. When he gets here I will tell him. He was a writer, though I don't feel like giving you his actual name today. I know there are no distance limits with spirits so I bet he has been checking up on them from time to time from the spirit realm. He probably already knows that they are fine!

I also ordered a binding of Thoth, the ancient Egyptian god of writing. I wonder if his energy is here already because I have done a lot of writing work today! I had an idea that just struck me suddenly. I thought it was really good so I spent a couple of hours developing it. I have the feeling Thoth's binding will be one of those vessels I interact with on a daily basis.

My Asian djinn continues to be my meditation buddy. This week I have been meditating during my breaks at work, and it really helps me de-stress! I also have seen some real progress on the wish I asked him to grant. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be... but it looks like it may come true within the next several months! I am very excited.

I got stuck alone in a room waiting for someone for about an hour today. I would have been very bored, but my CH incubus decided to entertain me. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun. The person I was waiting for apologized profusely for taking so long, and I just smiled. They could have taken twice as long if they'd wanted to! One is never bored with spirit companions.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

stargazerjournal wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:40 pm "Chavah, it is interesting to me that you say you prefer white arts spirits, because I prefer dark arts. I have no experience with black dragons, but maybe I will get one some day. Tell me what he's like when you receive him? I love dragons!"

My Blackie was sent alone with other 3 spirits on a lovely pendant. I am so very happy about it. But I did asked for the GAKI to be called back as my red dragon is indeed perfectly enough for money making alone with my others. I kept the rest. After the initial 'wow😱wow' day, I settled with my new found love for my unexpected friends, including my Blackie and Djinn dark/grey arts. Description includes that about the black dragon, he will won't stop to dazzle and amaze me. That's sounds great for a naturally dark and intense dragon who is powerful, dark and intense in relationships and partnership. I brushed up on my house rules. I feel Blackie 's energy even right now as I write. He must of been here before with me. This energy of my Black dragon feels familiar. I don't mind to have him guard against all the nusty people at work who is bullying others or dissaponting to work with. What is your suggestion on effective rules for your dark art beings?
I also looking forward to get to know my Djinn. I never had one before. I have no ideal what effect she will have on my life. I have and love my Star Fae and she is my right hand on manifesting my wishes. So yeah, other learning curve with my future Djinn. I do like the description that Djinns are like Immortals categories. I have one immortal adva age it's fantastic. I also love my Djinns description and the things she can help me with.

"Today I checked my account and saw that the four spirits and one charging box I had ordered have shipped. About two weeks from the time I placed the order! I am impatient, but I know it will be worth the wait. I picked three-day shipping so I expect my vessels to arrive on either the 10th or the 12th. They are almost home!"

I do hope you'll have a great bonding tone with your new friends. It's sounds very exciting. 😊

" This morning I woke up with a bizarre compulsion to google the family of the human spirit I got. Some of them are still alive, and they are doing well (my spirit died at a relatively young age). I don't intend to stalk them, but it's nice to know that they are getting along okay. When he gets here I will tell him. He was a writer, though I don't feel like giving you his actual name today. I know there are no distance limits with spirits so I bet he has been checking up on them from time to time from the spirit realm. He probably already knows that they are fine!"

About distance with spirits. I think you are right. They don't seem to have distance. I am pretty sure my Djinn manifest to me upon conjuration.

" I also ordered a binding of Thoth, the ancient Egyptian god of writing. I wonder if his energy is here already because I have done a lot of writing work today! I had an idea that just struck me suddenly. I thought it was really good so I spent a couple of hours developing it. I have the feeling Thoth's binding will be one of those vessels I interact with on a daily basis."

I write heaps too. I write down my communication with my immortal friend, Star Fae, and my Violet Flame Angel. It's amazing how well i get embraced with knowledge.

" My Asian djinn continues to be my meditation buddy. This week I have been meditating during my breaks at work, and it really helps me de-stress! I also have seen some real progress on the wish I asked him to grant. It's not as fast as I wanted it to be... but it looks like it may come true within the next several months! I am very excited."

So looks like Djinns are naturally religious. Mine is indeed even in the description. It's great because i love my ALL spirit friends to come to church with me on Sunday. I wonder if Blackie will comes alone with all of us?

" I got stuck alone in a room waiting for someone for about an hour today. I would have been very bored, but my CH incubus decided to entertain me. Needless to say, it was a lot of fun. The person I was waiting for apologized profusely for taking so long, and I just smiled. They could have taken twice as long if they'd wanted to! One is never bored with spirit companions."

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah, I am still pretty new to keeping Dark Arts beings, so I would say my rules are probably not the end-all be-all. You can research what house rules to use online. Mine are: 1 - No unwanted sexual contact, 2 - No interfering with somebody's bodily autonomy, 3 - No bullying of any kind, 4 - No manifesting when I'm trying to use the bathroom. I also briefly had a rule stating that spirits couldn't interact with other people in the house besides me, but I've since removed that one since my spouse likes interacting with my spirits as well (and I've had some unwanted guests I wanted my spirits to remove...). I try to keep the rules as few and as memorable as possible, because that way we all can keep track of what they are. I instate new rules as needed. The first one is because my unbound incubus has a tendency to be pushy, and the second one is because my Hellhound kept lifting my arm up while I was sleeping and waking me up when she first got here! It is super spooky when spirits do things like that, lol.

I don't know if Djinn are naturally religious... you may be right though. I am pretty sure my Asian djinn practices Buddhism, though he hasn't outright told me that. It may be one reason why I felt so compelled to have him conjured (I do follow some of the practices of Buddhism as part of my Omniism).

The night after I got the notice that my new spirits were on their way, I had a very brief dream. I dreamt that I was trying to play fetch with my neighbor's dog and my Fenrir came and took the frisbee out of my hand. She is big and very intimidating to look at, but I wasn't scared because I love doggies and wolves of all kinds. (I have been in a cage with wolves and petted them several times).

This morning I had a bit of a strange incident. I woke up at around 4 AM and came downstairs to use the bathroom. I was trying to go into the kitchen to get to the bathroom when I thought I saw a figure standing in the doorway in the dark. It was just a blurry outline but I was pretty sure it was my headless horseman. I was a bit scared, but I wasn't sure whether or not I was imagining it. I turned the light on and there was no-one there. I crossed over into the kitchen and from there into the bathroom. When I turned the light on in the bathroom, there was a dead mouse in the toilet! I went upstairs and got my spouse and told them I needed them to fish a dead mouse out of the toilet (I'm squeamish). They said "That is spooky." Then they explained that they had just been dreaming about a mouse trying to climb up a slippery white wall, falling back down again, and feeling trapped. They had been trying to save the mouse but to no avail.

My spouse came down and got the dead mouse out of the toilet. Then we spent some time talking about spirits. This is the first time my headless horseman has manifested, even though he's been here for a while. I know they are sometimes predictors of untimely deaths, but this is the first time I have heard of one predicting the death of a mouse! It freaked me out a little bit but I am sure my spirit did not kill the mouse. Otherwise I would be telling CH to call him back!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Your house rules are actually very good and thought provoking. I don't have any sexual spirits and I don't want any either. It's just not my thing. But I definitely would not like any outbounds touch me any time ever. So I'll going to task my Blackie to keep watch and defending me.

I think all these spiritual supernatural life as a spirit keeper is indeed a deep learning curve for even seasoned keepers. Especially with my Newbie dark arts will be interesting to know how we all cope. Luckily, I am good with telepathic communication and I am able to sense energies.

Not much side effects yet from my Black Dragon and Cleo Djinn. Only somewhat more vivid dreams I have, where I actually fighting💪. That is strange because I am naturally not a warrior type. But this is could be from my dragons, white arts and Blackie, they all helps to touch ancient magic and core energies.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I chekups on your thread each morning. 😊🙏

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

I just finished unboxing my four new spirits and my charging box! I also got a power orb as a freebie. I am super excited to have these new spirits in my keep!

Right now I am wearing my fenrir's bracelet. I have to say, I am thrilled with the vessels CH sent me (as always). They are beautiful and appropriate. You can see the personality of the spirit when you look at each vessel. Some of them I chose what I wanted, and some of them I selected the "random" option, but either way the vessels are really stunning.

I took the time to hold each one and introduce myself. I then gave my house rules and thanked the spirit for being with me. When I was talking to my new Nebula Angel, I said "You are already really special to me, even though we've only just met" and an object across the room moved! I heard as well as saw it. I guess he appreciates being appreciated. :] It's one of those things that you could think was a coincidence... if you didn't know spirits.

Sometimes spirit keeping can be a little frustrating, because spirits (at least for me) don't manifest very often. Communicating with them can be difficult. So it is awfully nice to have confirmation like that that they've heard you.

I also felt a slight tingling in my wrist when I put my fenrir's bracelet on.

Today I hope to get some writing done while wearing the vessel for Thoth that I got. It should be an interesting experience. I wonder if I will feel extra inspired? I will update you later and let you know how it goes!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

stargazerjournal wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:31 pm I just finished unboxing my four new spirits and my charging box! I also got a power orb as a freebie. I am super excited to have these new spirits in my keep!

Right now I am wearing my fenrir's bracelet. I have to say, I am thrilled with the vessels CH sent me (as always). They are beautiful and appropriate. You can see the personality of the spirit when you look at each vessel. Some of them I chose what I wanted, and some of them I selected the "random" option, but either way the vessels are really stunning.

I took the time to hold each one and introduce myself. I then gave my house rules and thanked the spirit for being with me. When I was talking to my new Nebula Angel, I said "You are already really special to me, even though we've only just met" and an object across the room moved! I heard as well as saw it. I guess he appreciates being appreciated. :] It's one of those things that you could think was a coincidence... if you didn't know spirits.

Sometimes spirit keeping can be a little frustrating, because spirits (at least for me) don't manifest very often. Communicating with them can be difficult. So it is awfully nice to have confirmation like that that they've heard you.

I also felt a slight tingling in my wrist when I put my fenrir's bracelet on.

Today I hope to get some writing done while wearing the vessel for Thoth that I got. It should be an interesting experience. I wonder if I will feel extra inspired? I will update you later and let you know how it goes!
I am totally happy for you. You are having very nice experience with your Newbie Friends. Well though out introduction on them arriving to you too.

My spirits are usually goes on my MV or spirit. I usually like them settle in first without much interference with them. I have my very first Browning angel charged with welcoming them, and helping them to feel at home.

Because Newbie spirit often shy, I check with my Bronwyn often goes things going. Then once a week we do touch bases with house rules and tasking. But because often talking with them, calling them by names, checking energy and get images from them, plus sometimes dreams. I feel, I can give them time to get adjusted to my family life ect.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I was recommended to have a portal to Thoth to help me in writing, but I'm still considering it. Hope to hear your experience working with Thoth! Did you order from CH?

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Sorry I didn't reply, guys, I didn't realize you had posted!

jezebela you probably won't see this because I don't know how to tag you, but yes, I have found working with Thoth's vessel to be useful. To be honest, I've never felt much in the way of warmth or tingling from it like I sometimes get from spirited vessels... And I've certainly never gotten any telepathic impressions from it. But every once in a while it seems to put me in a writing 'trance' when I'm working on something really important. Then the words just come to me, and flow like water. Or maybe lava would be a better comparison, lol. I wear it a lot when I'm writing and I expect to bond with it even further and get more distinct results as time goes on.

So it's been a while. I have lots of updates. This will probably be a long read... I apologize.

My hellhound continues to be one of my most active spirits. There was a fire where I work while I was wearing her vessel, so I sent her to communicate to my spouse that I was okay in case they saw it on the news. Later that day when they picked me up at work, they said that they'd heard me calling their name in a playful voice! I think it was my hellhound. She does seem to be able to imitate my voice. I also use her to help communicate with all my spirits, as she has a talent for that. So whenever I am doing a general communication (like saying "thank you for being here" to everyone) I send her to do it.

I don't work with my phoenix as much as I should. She is white arts and I seem to have some trouble connecting to white arts spirits (it's entirely my fault). But recently I badly cut my hand and I have been asking her to help it heal. It seems like she has; one of the cuts is gone after only three days, and my pain is much less every time I call to her. She also seems to have some ability to help my doctors come to the right conclusions; I feel like she is guiding my conversations any time I go to the doctor's... I visit the doctors often due to my chronic conditions.

My CH incubus is the reason I'm writing this post. I have been considering sending him back, because (1) I already had an incubus and (2) I hadn't had a manifestation from him in three months. I was worried that he might be unhappy. So I tried to connect with him more and see what he wanted. As it turns out, he is still very committed to me and he wants to stay! I have been wearing his ring a lot to try to get to know him better, and let's just say... it was worth the effort to reconnect. He is making me incredibly happy. I think incubuses are good at that. 8))

I'm reluctant to talk too much about what we've been doing, given its private nature, but... he's helping me explore the romantic side of me in ways I'd never even guessed at.

I have asked him to wake me when I have nightmares (I have severe nightmares sometimes). He hasn't been doing that, but he has appeared in the nightmares as my spouse and told me things like, "It's okay, it's just a dream, you're safe." He can be surprisingly sweet!

My Asian Djinn is still my meditation buddy. The other day, I saw an object move when I was watching a video about a new meditation technique. So I guess he wants me to try it! I still don't ask him for many wishes, lol... It just doesn't seem necessary. He is a strong ally in many other ways. He is wise, and protective.

My human spirit manifested for the first time a few weeks ago. He is associated with coins landing edge-side-up. That day, I dropped three pennies in a row over the course of about an hour, and every single one of them mysteriously landed edge-side-up! I think it was him. I had to wait a long time for him to manifest, but he's here... Sometimes it just takes patience, I guess.

Thanks for reading!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”