neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Again, it's been a while since I've posted. A lot has happened.

First, our well went dry. It has been a ridiculously hot, dry summer where I live. I had to do some work with my storm dragon to get the rain clouds to come back. It rained that same day, and then continued to rain off and on whenever the well started to dry up again. Right now, my household is at the point where we're conserving water, but we have enough to get by. I don't know if other people's storm dragons can call the rain, but mine seems to be able to do it at least some of the time.

Tiamat continues to bless me financially. I now have back about 2/3rds of the money I lost while I couldn't work. I no longer feel stressed about money, which is great! I can buy the things I want and need. I am thinking I need to spend more time looking into her "Leviathan" face though. There is always more research to do.

My strong protective spirit is back. I think I have figured out what he was doing in the spirit world while he was away - he was recruiting more protective spirits for me! I think the harpy, wraith, and domovoi I got called by were because of him. (As it turns out, domovoi are also protective spirits.) I fell asleep chatting with him last night, though I got impressions of thoughts from him, not actual words. I apologized to him for being so needy and he said he took care of it. Then I thought - ah. I have all these new protective spirits because you made sure I got what I needed. He doesn't like being leaned on 24-7 by me but now I don't do that, because the others are on rotating shifts.

The energy in my house has been noticeably improved since the three of them got here. Things feel way quieter and more peaceful. My sister-in-law tends to bully me, but I think the domovoi is working on that issue. My sister-in-law had a door mysteriously slam shut in front of her when she reached for it the other day. She freaked out a little bit.

Meanwhile, I've had a few interactions with my Egyptian priestess. I think I've managed to offend her by talking about my worldview, which is very different from hers. But she's here because I want to learn from her. She appeared to me in a dream as a very pretty middle-aged woman with dark skin, wearing a multi-colored dress. I don't know if it was traditional Egyptian clothing or if it is just something she likes from more recent times. I won't talk about her too much, because... the other day I was trying to write a journal entry about her, but I couldn't because my pen stopped working mid-sentence. I looked at it, and somehow the top of it had mysteriously unscrewed itself and the ink had fallen out. While I was in the middle of writing. Apparently, someone does not like it when I am too honest about my spirit-keeping in an unlocked journal! I wouldn't guarantee that that wasn't also a prank by the Domovoi, though.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

It's been a hellish week. We wound up losing the baby at week 16 of gestation. There was nothing anybody could do about it, spirits included.

This week, I've leaned on my phoenix spirit a lot, as well as my Minifis. The Minifis isn't strictly speaking a healer, but she has this incredible compassionate energy that just allows me to lean on her when my mind goes to unpleasant places. She is good to talk to whenever I have something on my mind. The phoenix has been helping to keep pain at bay. I've had them switching back and forth between accompanying me or my spouse to try to keep us both from falling apart.

At times like this, I feel very grateful to have WA spirits around. They are very soothing and incredibly kind. Looking back on it, I don't know why I ever felt like I should just have DA spirits.

My darker spirits are helping as well, but their energy is definitely different. My incubi have spent a lot of time sending me images of them just holding me while I cry. They also have been trying to keep my mind off of it by distracting me with good dreams and visions of better days. My Amarok also has been helping me get enough sleep. I don't usually hear very much from him - he is one of my least active spirits - but all of my keep has pulled together to support me and my spouse in any way possible.

I am glad that when I stopped being Christian, I still cultivated spirituality. I think if I were an atheist right now with no spiritual support, I would be in a lot more pain.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Another hellish week. I spent five days in the hospital with suspected internal bleeding. Now they have sent me home, but I still don't feel well enough to do much besides lay in bed. I definitely will not be able to go back to work for a while.

The spirits were a huge part of my support system while I was in the hospital. My strong protective spirit has been around a lot. He was mostly keeping me company, but I told him to feel free to chase away any parasites or malicious spirits in the hospital while he was at it. He took a small group of my protective spirits and lead them on a "raid" (or something like that) to make the hospital a better place. He did say, though, that the group could use someone who was good at channeling energies, not just being protective. So that is another spirit I will have to add to my wish list.

I had two procedures done to try to find the source of the bleeding. My phoenix oversaw those. Both went without a hitch, and I felt much less afraid with her there. (I do not like anesthesia.) My phoenix also oversaw all the times I had blood drawn and made it less horrible for me. (I had well over a dozen needle pokes.) They never had to poke me twice for the same vial, which is something I hate!

I think, now, that it really was my strong protective spirit who spoke to me before he left. I still don't know if he has feelings for me. Maybe I just misunderstood what I heard. I guess only time will tell. But either way, he is a spirit I can rely on. He was gone for a long time but when I needed him the most, he was here.

(I always wind up with crushes on my more human-like protective spirits...)

My incubi of course have been a little more under-the-radar than usual, as I don't feel well enough to do anything besides cuddle. But cuddles have happened. 8))

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I’m so sorry you are going through such tough times. I’m glad you have such a supportive group of spirits that are helping you. I hope things start looking up for you.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Rexielle wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:46 pm I’m so sorry you are going through such tough times. I’m glad you have such a supportive group of spirits that are helping you. I hope things start looking up for you.
Thank you, Rexielle. Maybe your well-wishes will bring me better luck. :]

Normally I wouldn't post again this fast but something very interesting happened the other night. I have seen an apparition! I think that's what it's called when you see a spirit in physical space?

I didn't even know that could happen, really. I've heard rumors about it but never experienced it with my CH spirits. I saw a dullahan once but that was 19 years ago, and I've always wondered if it was real or not.

So, I went outside to check the barn with my spouse, which we do every night before bed. In the barn window I saw this huge cat (maybe 2-3 times the size of a regular cat). She was dark grey with a white bib, chin, and paws, and yellow eyes. Cute but also had this air of "do not mess with me". I stared at her for several seconds before looking away. When I looked back, she had disappeared. My spouse didn't see her at all.

I think it was my domovoi! The day before, I had left her an offering of chicken. So, I guess if you leave offerings for your spirits, it does encourage them to manifest.

I don't know if this was how she looked to the CH crew when they first bound her, because in the picture with her listing, she was black.

I have also continued to interact with my other spirits. I am trying to get my Muse to manifest. I picked her some wildflowers and left them in a vase near her vessel the other day. Yesterday I got her a scented candle and today I will be meditating with it. I hope I hear from her soon! I would really like to be romantic with her but maybe she doesn't want that. It's up to her!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Another quick update. I have bought the conjurations of two more spirits; a psy vampire and a ki-lin. The ki-lin I hope will be able to help with mental health. I forgot to mention it in her notes though!

I feel like I have enough protective spirits for now. Instead of buying more spirits, I also bought three protective spells (at C5T3). I will not mention what they are as I think it is good to be secretive about protection measures. I have read that a combination of protective spells and spirits is better than spirits alone.

My strong protective spirit helped me choose the spells. I think he knows all about this kind of stuff. With him here, some problems I have had long-term are finally starting to shift. I think it will take some time though before things are right completely.

I am also starting to think that yeah, despite my disbelief, he does actually like me "like that". I had a conversation today with him where I told him it is okay to try to woo me so long as he goes slow, and I asked him to tell me what sorts of things he likes and dislikes. About fifteen minutes after that, I heard a song on the radio that mentioned a woman in high heels. I got a telepathic impression from A that he would like to see me in high heels. I always wear flats! 8)) The energy I felt with the message didn't seem anything like my unbound incubus. And A has been hanging out a lot lately. I am pretty sure it was him... Is there any way to tell for sure?

Earlier I mentioned that Tiamat has been helping with my finances. Well, it wasn't just her - my Culebron has been helping too! He seems a little disgruntled that I forgot to mention him. I will have to do better in future. :]

My phoenix, I, has been helping me deal with both mental and physical pain. I am recovering from my hospital stay much faster than expected. I have even been able to go back to work! The amphisbaena is helping too where needed.

My storm dragon called the rain for me again this week and it rained three days in a row! The well is finally completely full again and I got to shower and wash two loads of clothes. I feel so much more human now that I am clean!

I will probably post again soon. There are more things that have happened, but I don't want to write too big of a wall of text.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

I have been on a bit of a shopping spree lately. I ordered the conjurations of two cambions, an encantado, and a... galactic being? I think they called it? Anyway, he is from the Milky Way galaxy. I cannot wait to meet them all, but I feel like I may have trouble bonding with so many at once!

With some of my more recent orders, I got a bunch of freebies to help with spirit bonding and communication. The "Christmas in July" spell pack. They definitely work, because I have been getting a lot of manifestations recently. When I was outside the other night, I saw this (headless) silhouette of a man walking in a circle around the outside of my house, as though he were guarding it. I am absolutely sure it was my Dullahan, as that is his main assignment.

Also, some spirits that usually don't manifest very much have been more interactive lately. My Amarok has asked that we go for a walk under the moonlight soon. I am not sure where to walk to, as my family only has 2 acres and most of it is pasture land. But I will give it a try!

My continued attempts to get in touch with my Muse are working! I'm feeling a little inspired today. I got a strong suggestion from her that I should write a certain idea, and start off by outlining it. I don't usually outline (I am what the NaNoWriMo forum calls a "pantser") but I think I will give it a try today! It seems I just needed to pay more attention to her for a while.

Does anybody still read this thread? I enjoy writing it, but I don't get a lot of feedback. :|: I hope I am not boring y'all!

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

I read this thread :) I love hearing your updates and it inspires me how you persevere through the bad times. I'm curious to hear more about your Muse!

Stay well <3

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

stargazerjournal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:44 pm
Does anybody still read this thread? I enjoy writing it, but I don't get a lot of feedback. :|: I hope I am not boring y'all!
I read your thread but i don't have any feedback to offer , thanks for writing it though i enjoy reading it!

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I just read most of it and caught up. I'm glad you're recovering and wish you the best <3

As for my own experiences with children, I've not been pregnant yet, but maybe someday. Though, I personally feel called to adopt, and give a very special child a home. I feel like someone is going to be born soon, and is going to need me as his or her mom due to the parents not being able to provide for or understand this child and how special he/she is. I'm going to ask my spirits to help guide me to the child who's meant to be part of my soul family.

And I've just now heard of a Storm Dragon thanks to you. I will def be seeking one out :o I love the rain, storms. Maybe I could get a legion of them and live under constant cloud cover lol

Return to “Spirit Keeping”