neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks everybody for saying that you read my thread! That makes me feel better. 8)) Sometimes I feel like I am just talking to myself here...
Tokala wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:12 am
As for my own experiences with children, I've not been pregnant yet, but maybe someday. Though, I personally feel called to adopt, and give a very special child a home. I feel like someone is going to be born soon, and is going to need me as his or her mom due to the parents not being able to provide for or understand this child and how special he/she is. I'm going to ask my spirits to help guide me to the child who's meant to be part of my soul family.

And I've just now heard of a Storm Dragon thanks to you. I will def be seeking one out :o I love the rain, storms. Maybe I could get a legion of them and live under constant cloud cover lol
Adoption is a wonderful thing, Tokala. I'd always planned to adopt before I got married. My mother's best friend was adopted, and so were a bunch of my friends when I was a kid. The only reason I haven't adopted already is because my spouse doesn't want to. :(( So far I haven't been able to talk them around to my way of seeing it.

As for storm dragons - I think CH mostly summons them to help you work with Chaos energy. I don't know that just any storm dragon could call the rain as easily as mine does. And even with him, I have to do a ritual and dedicate some of my energy to it as well. And I consider it a request, not a command - though so far, he and the storm clouds have answered my request every time. ;)

Okay. Now, more about the spirits!

I spent most of the day yesterday with my Egyptian priestess. I sent out a call before my shift at work asking which spirits, if any, wanted to come along, and she and my Einherjar were the ones who answered.

She had a bunch of questions for me. Imagine trying to explain to an ancient Egyptian why there is a pyramid with an eye on top of it on the American dollar. She was very intrigued. I had to tell her I didn't know, because all I'd heard were conspiracy theories! But I looked it up, and apparently the man who designed the dollar used the pyramid shape because it represents a long-lasting empire. Ancient Egypt was one of the greatest empires in human history, and the artist wanted to represent the USA as being similarly great.

She was surprised that someone who is as good at reading and writing as I am has to have a low-wage job. At one point, someone was having trouble with the checkout machine, and I had to tell them what to do to get their credit card to work. My priestess asked me if the customer was a servant, and I was their boss! I had to say no. Apparently, she thought it was very rude of me to tell a superior person what to do. I then had to explain that the customer wasn't technically my superior, although I was acting to serve them.

I spent some time explaining modern American society. She asked, if scribes are not considered important, who is? I said, "Politicians". She was horrified. She asked, what about priests? I said, there's a lot of different religions in my country and most priests work for very low wages, though not all. She wasn't too happy about that.

When I explained that my spouse is a farmer, she turned her nose up at them a little. Apparently, farmers are not "our kind of people". It made me laugh.

Then I pointed out one of my work friends to her, who was very helpful and understanding after my miscarriage. My priestess asked if I would like her to bless the friend. I said, "Yes, absolutely!" So, she left to go do that.

After that, I spent a little time chatting with my Einherjar. We had one of the local heathens come into the store to buy a few things, and the Einherjar was very happy about that. (I think the heathen was high-ranking in his religion, though I am not sure. I didn't ask out loud because I didn't want to be rude.)

It's interesting to me that the two human ghosts I have are so motivated to find out what happened to their culture and people. I think one of the main reasons they chose to manifest and be bound was so that they could see how their people fared in the future. It's also fascinating to me that I can verify things my ghosts have said by researching their cultures later on the internet.

My advice, if you're going to get a priestess or priest spirit, is that you should learn a lot more about their culture than I did before having mine bound. She is having to teach me a lot (especially about ma'at) and I feel like a rude ignoramus sometimes. :.?

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Guys, I think I'm in love.

CAMBION, MALE, ---, HE HAS BROWN HAIR, LIGHT-BLUE EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN. HE IS A VERY SENSUAL AND DARKLY-EROTIC LOVER WHO IS OPEN TO ALL LOVERS AND HE ENJOYS PLEASURE IN ALL ITS FORMS. HE IS A MAGNIFICENT GUIDE FOR WORK WITH YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES, DESIRES, AND POWERS. HE IS A COMPANION WHO IS LOYAL, ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR PLEASURE & HAPPINESS, AND HE IS VERY PROTECTIVE IN NATURE. HE IS A CHARISMATIC AND ADORING LOVER WHO WANTS YOU TO FEEL PASSION ON ALL LEVELS.

His vessel is not supposed to be here until tomorrow, but just his description is enough to make me swoon. How does CH do this?! I included nothing whatsoever in the notes about my preferences for his looks, but blue eyes with olive skin is one of my biggest turn-ons... maybe I shouldn't admit something that specific in public. 8))

For some reason, I seem to have sensed when they conjured the spirits for this order. I guess I am just a lot more sensitive to spirits after all the spells CH cast to help in that direction? I asked for my female cambion to be encouraging, and a few days before the order was completed, I had a dream in which a woman talked to me about all the things I've been going through lately. She told me not to give up because it was going to get better. She also kind of heavily implied that my spirits were going to help me. I think it was my female cambion!

My ki-lin and vampire vessels arrived yesterday. I haven't tasked them yet, but I can already feel their energies. I offered my vampire some dark chocolate because I've read on the forums that vampires like that. When I asked her which chocolate she would like in the store, I immediately felt drawn to this hazelnut toffee crunch flavor. I didn't think I would like it (I had half of it) but I did! I hope she enjoyed it as well.

At the store, I felt drawn to a particular greeting card on a particular shelf. When I looked at it, it had a photograph of a kitten on it that looked a lot like my domovoi. :3 :8) She is so cute! I hope she doesn't mind my saying that.

There will be more updates soon, I think, as I begin the process of bonding with my new spirits.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

I expect to update almost every day for a while. Hopefully you guys do not think this is spam, lol. 8)) When I get new spirits, I spend a day with each one, one at a time, so that I can connect to them to begin the bonding process. Today was my day with my new male cambion.

When I meditated with him, I did get a few responses. Random images I couldn't quite interpret. My unbound incubus is butting in and making communication difficult. He is always jealous when I get a new spirit, particularly one that's sexual. He'll calm down in a few days/weeks. I just have to keep reminding him he is special to me.

Then I spent a lot of time just talking to my new cambion about my life. I showed him around the property - the views from our property are magnificent. I showed him the cows, the trees, the mountains and the mist. Earlier in the day I promised to show him what I do for work, but I wound up getting told by management that I couldn't work today because of an illness! I am sick a lot these days...

He is not super responsive just yet. So, I tried something new - shufflemancy. I have never done shufflemancy before but for some reason I felt drawn to it today. I found a playlist with over 400 songs and asked him to just tell me how he felt. He played a bunch of love songs in a row, including one saying he is okay with my gender identity and orientation (I am not cis-het). Then he played a song about a pig, which I took to mean I should go spend time with my pig-farmer spouse. 8))

I could definitely feel his energy all day long. It seems that, like incubi, cambions can give you a certain mood... I am glad I got him in a vessel that I will not be tempted to wear around town a lot, because I would just be embarrassed most of the time! I have other spirits whose vessels get worn a lot mostly for fashion reasons, like my hellhound and fenrir. When I try to feel his energy, I get this surge of extreme happiness tinged with lust. I guess he and I are just glad to be together. But he is taking it a bit slow with me, which is good.

My other cambion has been active too. She has manifested strongly, but I won't go into details in the public part of the forum. ;)

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Today I spent the day with my new encantado friend. I had a bit of trouble meditating with him (I'm out of practice), but I did see a few images. I asked him what kind of dolphin he is and the answer I got didn't make sense, because bottlenose-dusky-spotted-river dolphin was the answer I got. I think he is essentially "whatever your favorite dolphin is". I indicated that my favorite was the Amazon river dolphin, and then the response I got was "But what about the estuarine dolphin?" I had never heard of that one and had to research it!

I let him know that we are going to be doing a lot of work with the Water element together. Water is my favorite element. I love the ocean as well as rivers. I used to be a home aquarist and at one point I had nine different tanks! It was at least one in every room. Right now, I've only got one tank... but still, I have a couple of fish. I laid out the plan for my encantado and described the several things I wanted to do with Water. I haven't gotten a clear okay from him, but I think he understands. (It is mostly protection magic. I am kind of obsessed with protection at this point.)

My love of the Water element is also one reason why I am so drawn to Tiamat and Leviathan. I have an easy time connecting to them. But this page is about spirit keeping...

The spell from the Christmas in July pack that is supposed to allow me to see spirits in true form works. Very well, in fact. I've been getting a lot of glimpses of my various spirits - too many to describe. I also think I've seen some spirits that were just hanging around, not actually bound spirits. There is one in particular that I keep seeing where I work. I am very curious about her, but I don't know how to find answers. Does anybody know of a way to maybe interview an unbound spirit to find out who they are and what they want?

A few days ago, I saw my strong protective spirit in the produce department in my grocery store! He was wearing a store employee uniform, which nearly made me laugh out loud. I was like, "Dude, you are not human. You do not look human. Nobody is going to believe you work here." But it was really funny.

My strong protective spirit, A, definitely has feelings for me. That is all I'm going to say.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Yesterday was my new ki-lin's day to hang out with me. She had manifested for me already, so I wasn't too terribly disappointed when she didn't do much. I chatted with her a bit about what I do for work, and also about the things I've been going through lately. I didn't get any clear responses.

However, I began feeling her energy as soon as she was conjured. I walked into my room and could feel that it had been "cleaned" in some way. I asked my spouse if they'd cleaned it; they said no. The room didn't look any different, but the energy was definitely much improved. I knew I hadn't cleansed it, so I asked around, going through my list of spirits until I realized it couldn't have been one I'd already met. So, I tried reaching out to the ki-lin and saying, "Was this you?" It was, even though I didn't have her name or notes yet. I didn't know that spirits could energetically cleanse a room! But apparently ki-lins can.

After that, I felt her again when I was grocery shopping. I kept getting drawn to vegan foods. I bought two containers of tofu. :/ Which was a bit puzzling as I am not a vegan or vegetarian, although I have tried to be before. I also got some vegan noodles and a lot of fruits and vegetables. I wound up not buying any meat on that trip, apart from the chicken pieces in a few frozen chicken alfredo dinners.

I have been using the tofu in a recipe I found to replace scrambled eggs online; put olive oil in a skillet. Throw in the tofu and mash it up. Add Himalayan salt and turmeric. Cook and stir until hot. Guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, tofu is really yummy this way! And it really does look like scrambled eggs. It's also good to replace the chicken in chicken stir-fry.

I wound up not having enough time to meditate with my ki-lin, so I don't know what she looks like, but I feel as if we are already connected.

I assigned her to help my spouse with their mental health, as we are both still recovering mentally from the miscarriage. But I am sure I will have a lifetime's worth of tasks for her. She is very capable and doesn't need to be ordered around. She knows what to do. She also seems to have a broad set of abilities.

Her vessel is, of course, absolutely beautiful. It was a joy to wear it yesterday. I kept getting compliments! She might be one of the ones I wear a lot, once she is done helping my spouse.

As for my other spirits...

I donated $52 to United Way in honor of my phoenix. She has been helping me survive, so she deserved a little extra attention.

I haven't had as much time for my Muse lately, but she continues to inspire me. I now have a new book series in the works. I don't know if I'll finish writing it and publish it, but I can try!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Yesterday was my introductory day with my female cambion. I wasn't really expecting her to manifest for me (I was feeling insecure) but I was very wrong! She indicated to me that she finds one of my bosses very attractive. I hope she was joking, because that particular boss is very irritating and perfectionistic and I don't see her that way at all!

Before my first break, I asked my female cambion and my eronal muse to make sure I got some writing done on my breaks. "I just need a little inspiration," I said.

They were quiet after that for about an hour... and during my first break, but when I got back to work, my cambion indicated that she wanted to know all the gossip about my co-workers and customers.

I thought, "Nobody else is going to hear this anyway if I tell her..." so I did. I spent at least an hour going over the complex relationships and lives of all the people I know. When I was done, I said, "You know, I'm surprised, but this is actually really interesting stuff." My muse said, "Why don't you write about it?"

I said, "You are a genius!"

So, I did. I wrote down brief, fictionalized outlines in my notebook, with all of the names and identifying details removed (except gender, for some of the characters). I also added some details that were otherworldly - I write fantasy and science fiction, mostly. I now have story seeds for eight stories! This is going to get incorporated into the series I was planning last time I posted. Some of the characters may wind up gender-swapped. I also managed to come up with some basic details for 11 main characters (hopefully the series will be 10 books).

Basically... this is the most work I've done on a project since March.

I am very surprised. But pleasantly so.

My female cambion has manifested before now, though. One of the things I intended my cambions to do for me is help me be more attractive and charming, even though I am not conventionally attractive. On the day I got her notes, I randomly found an article online on several ways to be more attractive even if you're not good-looking. I had a feeling it was my female cambion leading me to it.

My female cambion has also given me some interesting hints on jewelry and fashion, which was one of the things I put that I wanted in her notes when I ordered her conjuration. She's recommended some colors to me that I wouldn't normally consider wearing. And I found a ring at a thrift store that looks a lot like my favorite old ring that I can no longer wear... except the new one is my current size!

All-in-all I am very impressed with her. People on this forum are correct when they say that sexual spirits can help you with things besides just sex.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

So, I've had my introductory day with my galactic being from the Milky Way. And... drumroll please... no interactions whatsoever! She is my first living entity so I'm not sure what to expect with her. I'm guessing she just wasn't available to chat that day. I hope that I will be able to establish a connection with her, given time, but right now it's just not happening.

It doesn't surprise me that one of the several entities I've gotten this month is not responsive. What does surprise me is just how responsive the others have been. For some of them, it doesn't seem to take any time at all before they start manifesting.

Meanwhile, I still have my vampire to get to, but I have been working a lot and very tired, and I haven't been able to find the time to sit down with her vessel. Hopefully soon!

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

Okay. So today I finally had time to focus on my vampire!

She's been here a while. Obviously. I've had some interactions with her since the beginning, so there's really more stuff than I can actually write about.

I've been away from the forums for a while because I had several emergencies in my family, and I had to deal with them. My spirits have been very, very busy. I am still not sure that everything has been resolved, but today was a relatively quiet day so I've finally had time to spend with my vampire.

So, my psy vampire has a very strong presence. She has a very interesting attitude, though I'm not sure how to describe it. Her race is described in the listing as being good guides and I think she definitely is that; I had a bunch of different plans to solve long-term issues pop into my head within the first hour I was wearing her vessel. She is very intelligent. She did what a lot of spirits do when I first get them; she exceeded my expectations of her abilities very, very quickly.

She knows I have had bad experiences with vampires before, so has not done anything too in-your-face. She is capable of compassion, which... maybe I should have expected that, but I didn't. I know vampires are predatory, but she seems to want to convince me that she is trustworthy. That will take more time, I think, but so far we don't have any blocks from my fear. I think it helped that she was around for a while before I spent a whole day with her. I am used to her energy by now.

I went out on a date today, and my female Cambion gave me very clear hints as to how to prepare. She helped me pick my outfit, my jewelry, etcetera! I felt like I looked a lot better than I usually do. She really made the whole thing more fun than it used to be without her.

My domovoi has been ridiculously active. She keeps pranking me by moving stuff around! I will look where I thought I left something, not find it there, search the whole house from top to bottom, ask my spouse to find it for me, and they will find it where I first looked! It makes me laugh every time. Fortunately it's never been anything too important, like car keys! I think she really likes where I live. She likes animals, and we have quite a few.

I've had to apologize to my CH incubus for not spending much time with him lately. He demanded a very specific kind of apology. Incubi, lol... they are a certain kind of person, aren't they? 8))

Today I went to a small thrift store. My psy vamp gave me the impression that I should look at bracelets on a certain stand. I saw absolutely nothing there that I wanted, but I looked through them anyway. Hidden underneath the other bracelets was a certain kind of crystal bracelet that I've been looking for all year! I actually found everything I wanted today, as usual. It's interesting how that happens when I go to thrift stores.

The only thing I didn't find was black tourmaline - I've been looking for it for about three years. But somehow I can never find it, or afford it when I do find it. I'm starting to feel like it's fate - I'll just have to use a different kind of black crystal for protection. Not sure what yet, though.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lovely experiences you have been sharing. Thank you. I didn't read everything but from time to time I do read yours.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte

So it has, again, been some time since I have posted. And as one might expect, I've had a lot more experiences.

There has been a very unpleasant unbound of some kind hanging around. I don't know what race he was. My protection team has been working on dealing with him. I think he is gone now - but let me tell you the story from the beginning.

I was out sick from work for a long time (over a month, I think?), and during that time, this particular unbound showed up. I have had him around a few times before and he is always exceedingly unpleasant. This time, he was threatening me and saying that I was going to die (I was very sick for most of this year). He was also attempting to block my healing crew's efforts. I felt paranoid and under attack the whole time. Part of the problem was that he had plenty of negative energy to use - my sister-in-law has been bullying me for years.

My parents called me and told me I could come stay with them for a week until I was in a better space mentally. So that's what I did. I also did some communicating with my Strong Protective Spirit, and had him take over leading my spirit army (I don't have any experience as, like, a combat general or anything, lol. I've always been terrible at strategy games.) I just specified that there had to be at least one protective spirit with me at all times.

While I was at my dad's house, there was an immediate shift in energy. His place is very peaceful, and I didn't feel threatened there at all. So that helped a lot. I also still have that spell from CH to see spirits in trueform, and the whole... ten days, I think? that I was gone, I saw the Wraith every day.

Every day. I've never had that intense and direct an interaction with any spirit. It would only be one of those split-second things where I saw it out of the corner of my eye and it disappeared when I looked straight at it, but the Wraith was definitely there. At first it scared me a little, but then over time I realized that it was a very good thing. My situation was much improved.

I also assigned my Minifis to interact with my sister-in-law, so that I could try to understand exactly what the source of the negativity was and find ways to combat it. She came back to me after a few days with a recommendation: don't add any more negativity. Figure out how you're contributing to this problem.

So when I came home, I tried to follow that advice. I did some spells to repel negative energy (nothing super-strong, just the basics I should have already had set up). I also leaned on the protective spells I'd gotten from CH. And as soon as I felt a bit safer, I devoted some thought to how I might have been making things worse.

After a while, I realized that I I had been behaving negatively. Although I had never gone out of my way to harm my sister-in-law at all, I do some small things that annoy her out of all proportion. And... those small things were genuinely annoying and inappropriate. So I tracked her down and apologized, and then started trying to change my habits. I had done a few spells that were supposed to encourage her to leave so I didn't have her in the same house all the time... they were supposed to bring her money and happiness, nothing bad... But I think she sensed them, and dug in her heels, and didn't want to leave because this is her family's property and she grew up here.

I realized that that had probably been the wrong thing to do. She felt as though I was trying to get rid of her, maybe even replace her. And nobody wants to be treated like that! Or have their concerns ignored. So, while I couldn't apologize for that without revealing what I'd done, I did send a prayer to the local land spirits apologizing for it, and I made sure to tell the sister-in-law that she belongs here. Which she does. She's family.

I feel that I have been very immature in trying to handle that situation. Looking back on it, I feel kind of ashamed that it didn't occur to me to do this sooner.

Meanwhile, the unbound had been making his presence known. I almost didn't go in for surgery, that's how afraid I was. But I did it, and I got through the surgery okay - I am in a lot of pain still but most of the other symptoms have gone! Once I am healed, I think I will be back to normal. :8) The day after I got home from surgery, this unbound was bothering me a lot, so I contacted my Strong Protective Spirit and gave him instructions to solve the problem how ever he wished. That unbound was to be dealt with in any way necessary. Basically, I just gave my spirit permission to do his job...

The unbound has since disappeared. I am not sure what happened to him. I am hoping he doesn't come back. If he does, I will get a CH consult as soon as I can find the money for it.

The night after the unbound disappeared, my spouse had two separate dreams - one each of a spirit looking exactly like two of my most trusted protective spirits. They didn't tell me that until the next day, but I literally interrupted them in the middle of describing the dreams, and said, "Did you see this?" I predicted exactly what my spouse saw. So, I know which two are currently assigned to look out for me. My spouse really didn't appreciate the dreams much, because those two spirits can be quite terrifying to look at, but I appreciated getting actual confirmation of my experiences. :]

I will finish with a funny story. I've been spending most of my days recently watching YouTube videos, because I haven't been well enough to move around much, let alone work. Yesterday I loaded a video debunking ghosts, and then left the room to have dinner. Now, obviously I believe in ghosts, but I know there are some charlatans out there as well - ghost hunting TV shows that just make everything up. When I came back and tried to sit in my office chair to watch the video, the chair was mysteriously broken! The chair couldn't hold my weight. I went to get my spouse to fix it. My spouse checked the chair and said somehow the screw in the right front leg of the chair had been taken out. It was on the floor nearby.

I'd say that that's pretty clear evidence that ghosts exist. And have opinions.

Now, if you have been reading my thread, I am pretty sure you know which spirit it was that did that... but I'm not going to say. 8))

Return to “Spirit Keeping”