devilo64
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

i have this energy feeding enitiy thats been bothering me for 2 years now i made a mistake when i was a getting into spirit keeping that i called this enitiy thinking it was someone else then let it attach to me i cant get rid of it no matter what i try spells banishmentsj protection spirits dont work someone told me the attachments stronger since i invited it on my own free will while messing with my 3rd eye i gives me chills all over my body when i think of it or acknoledge it touching me which i feel is it draining my energy my minds always clouded and im tired since this started i cant commuicate or bond with other spirits because of it draining my energy i think or it keeps them all away from me what should i do i just want this to end i wont make the same mistake again it also causes this heavy pressure on top of my head all the time

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Write to CH help desk and have Ash and/or Magnolia look into your situation.
You can order this banishment service:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

Eden’s Apple (a seller you can their website in the review section) also offers removing services.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
devilo64
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Already tried that didn’t work I bought some spells for banishing to like unbound banishment they didn’t work either

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

devilo64 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:12 pm Already tried that didn’t work I bought some spells for banishing to like unbound banishment they didn’t work either
A common response from our most experienced forum members is: if you've done a banishing competently, or had one done for you by a reliable, trustworthy practitioner and the problems remain...it's quite likely that the problems lie within yourself.

You could cover your bases by, for example, a) getting an expert practitioner (eg Creepy Hollows to advise or help you: support@creepyhollows.com ) or try banishing yourself again. See here for a free How To Banish. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

It may be best to get it done competently by someone with lots of experience in this. If it were me, I would do that.

But, from what I can tell, quite a lot of spiritual / magical people discount...or don't realise...that our own minds can generate a lot of the symptoms of psychic attack. They can also generate genuine paranormal phenomena that accompany those symptoms. The well known mid-20th century hermeticist Franz Bardon described this in his landmark book Initiation Into Hermetics (1956). He called them schema and larvae.

Basically any worry or negative emotion leads to a projection of some of our mental energy. That thoughtform is stimulated by any repetition of the worry or fear and gradually develops a survival drive of its own. (This is the same mechanism that is used by tulpamancers and creators of constructs, thoughtforms & sentient servitors.) Schema can be caused by a fear or worry, imagining someone is using magic against you or a spirit has been sent to attack you. Our own mental energy basically enacts that scenario paranormally. According to Bardon, many people are amazed after they die to realise it was all done by their own minds.

Far more people seem to have the experience of malicious paranormal attacks, caused by their own projections than actually do have serious attacks sent against them by malicious spirit beings or magicians. This is different from pure imagination or delusion, as genuine psychic phenomena can be generated,

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I forgot to mention that according to FB beng magician who knows about larvae & schema (thoughtforms and projections) is no guarantee you'll not be affected by them. In fact magicians and sensitive people are likely to be even more prone to them than the average person...even if they know about them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Lewk wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:04 am A common response from our most experienced forum members is: if you've done a banishing competently, or had one done for you by a reliable, trustworthy practitioner and the problems remain...it's quite likely that the problems lie within yourself.
Also make sure there are not health related issues involved that just add to the whole situation but have no paranormal cause.

There's also always the possibility of shadow related issues. Suppressed unconscious stuff can become pretty bad too if you do not deal with it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
falcon
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

devilo64 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:48 am i have this energy feeding enitiy thats been bothering me for 2 years now i made a mistake when i was a getting into spirit keeping that i called this enitiy thinking it was someone else then let it attach to me i cant get rid of it no matter what i try spells banishmentsj protection spirits dont work someone told me the attachments stronger since i invited it on my own free will while messing with my 3rd eye i gives me chills all over my body when i think of it or acknoledge it touching me which i feel is it draining my energy my minds always clouded and im tired since this started i cant commuicate or bond with other spirits because of it draining my energy i think or it keeps them all away from me what should i do i just want this to end i wont make the same mistake again it also causes this heavy pressure on top of my head all the time
You have mentionds nothing i.e.,
What entity?
When?
Method?
Bonded or unbonded?

Nothing about banishing ?
What steps you took?
What methods and tools ?
What spells ?
All you have to mention....

If you cann't tell doctor about your pain and problems and the self steps you have taken...
Then how doctor gonna catch the diesease !

Great Community... Helpful And Lovely Covens :]
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

devilo64 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:12 pm Already tried that didn’t work I bought some spells for banishing to like unbound banishment they didn’t work either
You got Ash and Magnolia to look into your situation? Okay what did they say?
The services I’m speaking of are not just spells you purchase; these are interactive type of services where you communicate with CH until you know what’s wrong. They’ll try to solve the issue in every way they can and offer solutions.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Protection”