Mommy I want to be a Vampire

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

People are naive to believe they can be literally transformed through the very simple processes of these covens or individual so-called practitioners because people know nothing about what a vampire really is, or how human-vampire integration of energy/blood works.

There are practices, rites and exchanges that can bring you into alignment with the vampire and most of those soon become contingent upon one harnessing or excavating their own dormant vampiric ties (in bloodline or spiritual ancestry). If you have none of those it's complicated and you will probably never get as close as you wish to the presence of this being.

It's easier for the individual with little-to-no ties, to take on various traits or some level of resonance with the vampire via magic which is effective based on resonance between the mortal link that both vampire and humans have.

You'd never have to provide your blood to gain these things if you were to find the correct sources. Blood magic is a thing, working with blood in magic is very powerful and is a traditional art that I've personally engaged in for myself and for others, but when it comes to claims which are already lofty or strange, from a group you know doesn't like you (because they dislike humans), you have got to use common sense.

Desperation to be something other than who you are will sooner lead you to suffering, every single time.
Not only because of the questionable decisions it can lead you to make, but because if you feel that desperate to be something other than human you have unresolved emotional/psychological/spiritual issues to tend to - you're disconnected from yourself, you don't even know what it really means to be human, and nothing you can possibly think of doing besides first looking at yourself and working on yourself, is going to be beneficial.

Unfortunately, you're not the first person who has fallen into this trap, hundreds probably have and more are each day no matter what we caution with here. At this rate, either people learn from their mistakes or they don't. It's good that you have.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:13 pm Yeas ago I made the mistake of undergoing a vampire transformation. No - this is not an infusion, or buy “my grandma’s ruby ring to get vampy powers $666” shtick. This was the kind of transformation or turning you’d read about like here:

‪Vampire Transformation & Sire Binding Experience Gone Bad‬

What Zarathustra said in
‪This EXTREMELY popular thread ‬
He is a well known and respected white light practitioner in England, and has been for years. Although born a mortal, he was turned by a very respectable coven in England, which gives him advantages mortals can not even begin to understand.
And my favorite thread about this matter:

‪Turning - The Psy/Sang/Ubi Feeder Conundrum‬‪
Click to read the posts, seriously it’s all worth it.

Apparently, these type of workings are not openly publicized; you’ll either have to ask around or find your way in hush-hush places online. I’ve known a person (from whom I acquired a lot of demonic entities of different varieties) — and have said they work with powerful extremely BA covens. One day I asked about these sort of transformations and the answer fascinated me. We discussed what would suit me energetically as there are other, more powerful workings. I ended up choosing both semi-Sang and Psi. Why? Because. Maybe I was hating being human and despised human weaknesses and wanted to shed all of that? Maybe.
I remember reading the first link just around the time when I was new to the forum and spirit keeping. This was one of those posts that kept me away from keeping vampires and contacting Lilith for a very long time.
Regarding the third link I find it funny that the poster approaches the very same matron who sent her the problematic ubi in the first place for another ubi to remove her problems. Something seems off in that second post that makes it not completely believable to me. It seems to me that she was blaming her promiscuity issues on ubi attack.
I don't believe there is such a thing called turning. At most it is a spell just like any other spell and some may name it as turning to help sell the spell to gullible vampire enthusiasts. My theory on what may have happened to you is that your liaison with spirits may have made you vulnerable to spirit attacks, or that you were simply going through a very dark period in your life not related to spiritual attack at all. All of us goes through phases of ups and downs in life and you may have been in your down phase at the time. Unless you got on the wrong side of the coven, I don't think they attacked you, as why would they attack their customer as they need continued business from you. Your good will directly translates to monetary benefits for them so it is unlikely they may have attacked you.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

nina wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm
I remember reading the first link just around the time when I was new to the forum and spirit keeping. This was one of those posts that kept me away from keeping vampires and contacting Lilith for a very long time.
Regarding the third link I find it funny that the poster approaches the very same matron who sent her the problematic ubi in the first place for another ubi to remove her problems. Something seems off in that second post that makes it not completely believable to me. It seems to me that she was blaming her promiscuity issues on ubi attack.
I don't believe there is such a thing called turning. At most it is a spell just like any other spell and some may name it as turning to help sell the spell to gullible vampire enthusiasts. My theory on what may have happened to you is that your liaison with spirits may have made you vulnerable to spirit attacks, or that you were simply going through a very dark period in your life not related to spiritual attack at all. All of us goes through phases of ups and downs in life and you may have been in your down phase at the time. Unless you got on the wrong side of the coven, I don't think they attacked you, as why would they attack their customer as they need continued business from you. Your good will directly translates to monetary benefits for them so it is unlikely they may have attacked you.
I believe it was the Psi Awakening a lot of forum members had undergone and talk about it here.

It’s true that I had other things going on my life and I have made a few other bad decisions. But I have had a repeated vision of my blood on a piece of cloth which I sent couple of years ago still hanging on an altar, despite me requesting that every work they have done to be ceased. This what made me become suspicious of their actions. This vision was very recent, I cut contacts in 2017.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:41 pm Desperation to be something other than who you are will sooner lead you to suffering, every single time.
Not only because of the questionable decisions it can lead you to make, but because if you feel that desperate to be something other than human you have unresolved emotional/psychological/spiritual issues to tend to - you're disconnected from yourself, you don't even know what it really means to be human, and nothing you can possibly think of doing besides first looking at yourself and working on yourself, is going to be beneficial.
This. Like I said I was so frustrated with what I called human weaknesses and wanted to really have other influence or a change or anything other than being a human. I wanted the change to be from an outside force; ignoring the fact that change comes from within and you have to accept yourself.

What do you think about using possession briefly as a way to awaken or alter something in a human? I previously mentioned, this is a service being offered currently in a secret group, the practitioner is known to all of you but it’s against the rules to mention their name.
The possession as they claim is temporary but it’s vital for the change. I never thought possessing a human is possible.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

An update:
I have undergone a shamanic healing session and the practitioner said:
your aura was full of parasites and had been eaten away. I cleared them all away and repaired your aura. This was all from the vampiric links. luckily it hadn’t gone deeper. 
Soooo idk but I do actually feel better in a way I can’t describe. Lighter, perhaps?
CH Moderator wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 pm Please stick to the topic. Feel free to discuss theological discussions in another topic.
Well he started it 🤣🤣
I sure will. I still have a few things to say😎

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

SurajSyrah wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:03 pmI never thought possessing a human is possible.
Possession is possible and very real.
Although most of it has to be initiated by the person, as in they have to invite the beings in.
Unless the being doing it is very strong (or has invested a very very long time into breaking the person possessed down).

It's also done on purpose in the line of theurgy / religious practices. As in horsing for the Lwa, embodying/invoking deities, etc.
Aside from that it's a bad idea to just invite things in. Even if it's supposedly temporary. Once invited in unless you explicitly deny them and close any portals/links they might have left inside, they could get in again at any time.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:03 pm
What do you think about using possession briefly as a way to awaken or alter something in a human? I previously mentioned, this is a service being offered currently in a secret group, the practitioner is known to all of you but it’s against the rules to mention their name.
The possession as they claim is temporary but it’s vital for the change. I never thought possessing a human is possible.
What Aprophis posted on possession holds true, it's common in many different capacities. I have undergone possessions many times by deities and spirits in my work, and I can tell you some incredible things are possible under legitimate possession. Tales you can read about people taking down the hottest chili peppers in the world without flinching, drinking more than they could possibly handle without showing any signs of sickness, enduring many types of physical stress with barely a scratch to show for it, etc. because it is foremost the god or spirit indulging these antics - not the person. I haven't just heard of it but I've seen it and directly experienced it. It's still incredibly dangerous, and what I've described may offer a small hint of that potential.
It's possible that a possession could awaken or alter something in you, but it depends on how it is being done and I wouldn't trust just anyone to initiate that process. When your physical body takes on something foreign to what it is used to, it does push on some level to broaden who the individual is by nature. You'll never really be the same, so you must be cautious.
Real accounts of possession by genuinely malefic forces, for instance, can distort and ruin your life long after you are exorcised/come out of the scenario. I've aided in situations like this. I've seen horrific things. And we could get into the debate on if such forces are internal or external, I don't think it changes the overall outcome, but that's another topic.

As for the practitioner, if it is against the rules here to mention their name it is usually for reasons relating to them being of questionable ethics, standards or behavior in the community--and I would say this manner extends to the 'work' they do. So I wouldn't take anything you see from them seriously. I don't care who that irritates either (should any of their supporters see this), it's the truth.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
nina
active contributor
active contributor

SurajSyrah wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:06 pm An update:
I have undergone a shamanic healing session and the practitioner said:

your aura was full of parasites and had been eaten away. I cleared them all away and repaired your aura. This was all from the vampiric links. luckily it hadn’t gone deeper. 

Soooo idk but I do actually feel better in a way I can’t describe. Lighter, perhaps?
How much have you revealed about your issues to this Shaman? What they have said about aura and parasites is very generic and can apply to anybody. And if you have told him your story of turning then that's where their answer of removing vampiric links is likely to have come from. You feeling lighter after your Shaman saying this is likely to be confirmation bias or the power of suggestion.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

SurajSyrah wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
It’s true that I had other things going on my life and I have made a few other bad decisions. But I have had a repeated vision of my blood on a piece of cloth which I sent couple of years ago still hanging on an altar, despite me requesting that every work they have done to be ceased. This what made me become suspicious of their actions. This vision was very recent, I cut contacts in 2017.
I am not sure what to make of your vision. But indeed it does look bad. If I think I have been attacked but not sure of the source, I usually recite the protection psalms like 23, 91, 121 regularly twice a day, once in the morning when when I wake up and in the night before going to bed. You can pray to your deity and do the mantras or rituals of your deity. Over some days the bad effect fades away.
Last edited by nina on Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

nina wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:41 am
How much have you revealed about your issues to this Shaman? What they have said about aura and parasites is very generic and can apply to anybody. And if you have told him your story of turning then that's where their answer of removing vampiric links is likely to have come from. You feeling lighter after your Shaman saying this is likely to be confirmation bias or the power of suggestion.
Possibly. However, he’s the only who understood the problem of vampire cults, instead of assuming it’s about vampire entities. These are two different things.
You can keep a vampire and nothing happens to you. Vampire cult is different. Like the quote from Zara I posted in OP.
This is what the healer wrote on his website (I’m unsure if I’m breaking the rules by posting this. If I’m, please edit the post but don’t delete it, CH Mods):
https://www.azizshamanism.com/protection-vampires/
The Trained Vampire
The second kind of vampire is the kind with occult training. They probably started from the same lack, but then it turned to bitterness and a need to get back at the world. They learned to hide their inadequacy behind ego. Once they are drawn into black magick, they further hide this inadequacy and shame by exaggerating their ego problems by being the blood-thirsty predator that sees itself as superior to normal humans. As part of this transformation, they accept the eternal hunger that can never be satisfied.
They usually don’t have the real power to make a success of their lives; it is all about feeling superior. They do, however, master the occult techniques of vampiric draining and domination. By making pacts with Qlippoth they develop etheric tentacles with spikes that will penetrate most spiritual shields.
This type of vampire is most dangerous, as they will often get through the spiritual protection of all but the highest masters. As they are after power, it is usually white magicians and anyone spiritually developed that they target. Light workers are particularly vulnerable to them, as they are not embracing their shadows, so there is an easy resonance for the dark magician vampire to connect with.
Although their hunger can never be fulfilled, they seem to gather power because they are being taken over more and more by the vampiric entities they serve, usually the Old Ones of the necronomicon. Although this book was largely fictional, its dark and sinister forms appeal to the hateful and violent mind, so it has formed a strong eggregore. They end up as empty husks, vehicles for these entities which manifest the same eternal hunger and suck the souls out of humanity.
And I remember practitioners called Magickal Menagerie discussing how vampire cults steals blessings too, but their website is gone.

Of course non of what I read is hard proof, people subscribe to different ideologies. I will wait for Ash/Magnolia write up about the session to say what they have to say too.

My situation is still not 100% clear, and I may never know what fully happened and why they kept my blood-filled cloth hanging on their alter. What matters now is I’m feeling better and learned from this mistake 🙏🏾

Return to “Vampire”