Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SurajSyrah wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:11 pm They usually don’t have the real power to make a success of their lives; it is all about feeling superior. They do, however, master the occult techniques of vampiric draining and domination. By making pacts with Qlippoth they develop etheric tentacles with spikes that will penetrate most spiritual shields.
This type of vampire is most dangerous, as they will often get through the spiritual protection of all but the highest masters. As they are after power, it is usually white magicians and anyone spiritually developed that they target. Light workers are particularly vulnerable to them, as they are not embracing their shadows, so there is an easy resonance for the dark magician vampire to connect with.
Although their hunger can never be fulfilled, they seem to gather power because they are being taken over more and more by the vampiric entities they serve, usually the Old Ones of the necronomicon. Although this book was largely fictional, its dark and sinister forms appeal to the hateful and violent mind, so it has formed a strong eggregore. They end up as empty husks, vehicles for these entities which manifest the same eternal hunger and suck the souls out of humanity.
Aside from the fact that he first talks about the Qlippoth involved and then it suddenly being the Lovecraftian Gods, he then goes on how they can get through the most powerful shields of the most powerful masters and then selling his services (for one of which he had to do 15 years of yoga).

Sorry, not buying it.
I mean it's good he's helping people with shamanistic rituals but really, what he wrote there is mostly assumptions and it sounds a bit like a selling point.
Aside from light workers not embracing their shadows, that one is a pretty common problem.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's definitely best not to seriously entertain much of what random practitioners put out there unless/until you have strong enough perception and capability of discernment to tell what is valuable and what is bs. You can't really tell what is real and what isn't as far as information goes without more developed senses. Sometimes, yes, it's just a matter of what resonates or holds logic to it and that's fine, but when it comes to the finer details of a niche subject you must develop your own senses and/or manner of validating such a thing.
The best awareness you're going to get comes from the investment you make into your own foundation and that comes from work you do on your own, conclusions you draw independently. At that point it's much easier to tell where you should be placing your energy. That will be relevant to you well beyond this current situation.

Yes, people do subscribe to different ideologies, but there is still an objective truth.

The excerpt from this shaman person, as Aprophis has said above, isn't all bad, but there are points others of legitimate experience would say are clearly 'off'.

All of this:
Although their hunger can never be fulfilled, they seem to gather power because they are being taken over more and more by the vampiric entities they serve, usually the Old Ones of the necronomicon. Although this book was largely fictional, its dark and sinister forms appeal to the hateful and violent mind, so it has formed a strong eggregore. They end up as empty husks, vehicles for these entities which manifest the same eternal hunger and suck the souls out of humanity.
The Old Ones of the Necronomicon, while some can be interpreted to hold vampiric traits, are not vampiric in nature. I don't know what definition this individual has of what makes a vampiric entity and how this fell together.
I am neither hateful nor particularly violent and I work frequently with the entities related to the Lovecraft mythos/Necronomicon. Can a very old, chaotic presence be extremely dangerous to the untrained mind? Of course.
Am I an empty husk, a vehicle for soul-sucking? Absolutely.
Kidding, obviously. It's an ignorant insinuation. Things don't work like that, and that's not what those presences are overall about.
So I disagree completely with this paragraph and I can 100% assure you I have more direct experience on this subject than this person does, just based on how far off the single paragraph is. But I wouldn't ask you to take my word for it, I would ask you to look into these things for yourself rather than giving any more of your time to the UPG of others, especially if you're uneducated on the various areas they've touched on - which you are. It's easy for people to get swept up in content like that excerpt when they have no real knowledge on the individual references being made.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Everyone have their own interpretation and I think it's the case with this practictioner, what seem true for him is not true for others (the interpretation/definition). Though I agree that in the end the better is to get knowledge, get opinion on experiences and build your own interpretation.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Thank you
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:42 pm
And
Aprophis wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:48 pm
Your inputs are greatly appreciated. I have to say that I did notice the fearmongering tactics and the self selling note being thrown casually between sentences but I brushed it off as the norm on personal practitioners websites. I perhaps should not have taken his words as an evidence but I’ll explain why I did consider his words.
There’s this seller:
<<Removed by Mod>>
who offers entities that have the freedom to go and prey on people’s energies. Their companions reap the benefits of having a supply of energy (among other things) in the exchange of bringing these entities among humans and set them loose.
I know he exaggerates the abilities, I’ve read this a lot, but predatory behavior and psi-vampirism seems the most common and dominating trait all these entities have. It’s not just an act of revenge as in they send entities to the their enemies; it seems like these entities can prey on anyone and everyone.
This seems to correlate with what the aforementioned shamanic practitioner said.

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this and how accurate the existence of such entities with these characteristics.

Again - thanks to both of your. Reading your posts is always Falafel for thought.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

SurajSyrah wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:23 am
There’s this seller
I thought linking directly to Magnolia’s post is okay. I apologize. I can no longer edit the previous post, thus I’m hoping for CH mods to edit the post and delete the link to magnolia’s post. I think the identity should be hidden, and we can discuss the entities without referring to the seller.
Nienna wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:28 am Everyone have their own interpretation and I think it's the case with this practictioner, what seem true for him is not true for others (the interpretation/definition). Though I agree that in the end the better is to get knowledge, get opinion on experiences and build your own interpretation.
I’m at the stage of learning, so I read from a lot sources. Of course weeding out what is true from false is a daunting task yet a necessary step in the process.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

An update:
So I had another session. Although I wanted a few things addressed that has nothing to do with BA vampires or workings, the practitioner sent this after the session was done:
I cleared out a lot of black magick, and some pretty dark links to the vampires. This was where most of the trouble came in. This happened because you were feeling hopeless, and so looked in even dark places for answers.
Unsure about how I feel. I mean I did do these BA stuff out of despair - that is true. But I thought I got rid of them in the very first sessions??So for how long this issue will keep popping up?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I think that when you are influence for a long time, the magic can be well rooted into you and so little by little you have to weed it out

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 pm Thanks for sharing this with us. As a person that has a lot vampires and in my teenage years was obsessed by them (so obsessed that i wanted to meet one but couldn't find one thank the universe) I learned everything about them i searched every myth every story every documentary etc. You are absolutely right. For you to want to meet and transform into a vampire is indeed an esoteric problem. For me it was that i never fitted anywhere as a child as a teenager (because being a goth is not so acceptable here) i never had many friends and felt neglected and i thought that if i meet one i would be friends get turned and then belong somewhere finally the feeling of loneliness gone have the same interests etc.But now that i grew older and and learned more stuff here i would say that i don't want to meet or get turned into a vampire (even tho i love my spirits) Because im sure if i met some of my spirit friends when they were alive they wouldn't be so friendly because 1 they would see me as prey and not as a friend 2 they would have a hunger to satisfy and the meal would be me.

As for the turning process you said never heard of it but someone has to wonder these covens beside money what else do they gain by transforming you there has to be something more because the spirit you got persuaded you to do it. So maybe the coven had already plans for you the moment you got the spirit from them. Also i believe they talked with your spirit after adoption so they can know your weaknesses so they could persuade you easier into this transformation. Also something i noticed that you wrote. After you got turned you said that you were unlucky everything was wrong etc. Maybe the coven itself was using your energy ( i believe the positive one yang , chi etc)all this time for their own reasons.
I hope you get to fully healed soon
Look at my post I’ll attach the link you said you wanted to meet a real one

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 pm Thanks for sharing this with us. As a person that has a lot vampires and in my teenage years was obsessed by them (so obsessed that i wanted to meet one but couldn't find one thank the universe) I learned everything about them i searched every myth every story every documentary etc. You are absolutely right. For you to want to meet and transform into a vampire is indeed an esoteric problem. For me it was that i never fitted anywhere as a child as a teenager (because being a goth is not so acceptable here) i never had many friends and felt neglected and i thought that if i meet one i would be friends get turned and then belong somewhere finally the feeling of loneliness gone have the same interests etc.But now that i grew older and and learned more stuff here i would say that i don't want to meet or get turned into a vampire (even tho i love my spirits) Because im sure if i met some of my spirit friends when they were alive they wouldn't be so friendly because 1 they would see me as prey and not as a friend 2 they would have a hunger to satisfy and the meal would be me.

As for the turning process you said never heard of it but someone has to wonder these covens beside money what else do they gain by transforming you there has to be something more because the spirit you got persuaded you to do it. So maybe the coven had already plans for you the moment you got the spirit from them. Also i believe they talked with your spirit after adoption so they can know your weaknesses so they could persuade you easier into this transformation. Also something i noticed that you wrote. After you got turned you said that you were unlucky everything was wrong etc. Maybe the coven itself was using your energy ( i believe the positive one yang , chi etc)all this time for their own reasons.
I hope you get to fully healed soon
topic82798-10.html

Return to “Vampire”