Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I've been getting my LE vampires from MMT and Sunmoonanimism. I love everything about them. We connect so very well that those are my go to shops now. The shops also provide respectful customer support, honesty, product care, and flexibility.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I have only one psychic vamp, I adore and love. He is going to be my only one special, light in nature who manifested in my dream one day. Ash find him for me, after my description and he is perfect match. If you are not experienced like myself, I would stay in the boat with CH bindings.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Update, since then (last post) I went on collecting 6 more and I would not be surprised if through my recent CH orders that I’m waiting for … I’ll get one more vampire companion.
I have one Norse Psy vamp from MMT and the rest of them are from Ash and Magnolia. 4 of them are ancestors. Oh … I just remembered, I have my Romanian sanguine from Seraphina.
ASTER wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:07 am Well, I have only one psychic vamp, I adore and love. He is going to be my only one special, light in nature who manifested in my dream one day. Ash find him for me, after my description and he is perfect match. If you are not experienced like myself, I would stay in the boat with CH bindings.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Most of the vampires in my family are in fact from CH, but I also love the ones that came to me from Mystic Morning, blujay76, JulesMoon, citrinestars, and from thepaganshoponline.

I just really connect well with ch’s vampires, so I have a lot of my family from them.

Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

Billy Terry from thepaganshoponline, Jules Magick Moon, Komiswr from the Coven of Selini

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

If I remember correctly, Lilith Treasure Tavern and RQL had Vampires as well.

:@
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

2 vampires that stick out because they have strongly influenced me. one from CH. one from Vipera. Both personally trying to want the better for me. its hard to explain.

However i have a very strong intense experience with one from IP. that was very sexual. hard to explain. vampires spells wise CH..... and a third party CH works with hands down she was the best for me personally i connected to her ritual so strongly..... it was amazing.

i havnt had the pleasure with most of the shops you guys have listed. and probably wont now. i have stopped buying any conjures.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I got some from Lisa’s MMT, some from Sophia ( Sunmoonaminism), a few from CH, some from Seraphina (eternal winds) and some from my own conjures / work. I found from Lisa alot of them were either ancestors of mine or I experienced their energy before when I was younger. From Sophia I found them to be rather romantic, protective and doting. From Seraphina they loved to astral travel with me and take me to their realms for dates. For CH I got the very cute and friendly vamps. Oh I also got one from Vipera which was a phantom and she really unqiue and always is following me around, very close and feels like my other half in way.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:46 pm I got some from Lisa’s MMT, some from Sophia ( Sunmoonaminism), a few from CH, some from Seraphina (eternal winds) and some from my own conjures / work. I found from Lisa alot of them were either ancestors of mine or I experienced their energy before when I was younger. From Sophia I found them to be rather romantic, protective and doting. From Seraphina they loved to astral travel with me and take me to their realms for dates. For CH I got the very cute and friendly vamps. Oh I also got one from Vipera which was a phantom and she really unqiue and always is following me around, very close and feels like my other half in way.
a phantom? mine i forgot what it was called but she offered it limited time. Dionysus vampire. my real point or what i find very interesting. from your post. as you are a Fae. its super interesting to hear about the vampire ancestor connection very intriguing. you dont have to go into detail i know your a private person.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

madgar29 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:00 pm
a phantom? mine i forgot what it was called but she offered it limited time. Dionysus vampire. my real point or what i find very interesting. from your post. as you are a Fae. its super interesting to hear about the vampire ancestor connection very intriguing. you dont have to go into detail i know your a private person.
Yes, she is an ancient phantom, which was formed at her death. Here is a little quote from her description Vipera provided about phantoms which I thought was wonderful.“Phantoms are special in that they exist in a liminal state, they are neither dead nor alive, they are something other but have a powerful link to the spiritual realm nonetheless.” As about me, like others have mentioned when they did an energy reading of me, I have multiple spirits, they are all me, just a part of me, but are separate from each other. One is fae energy to it, one is something unique and another well is abit odd, probable why a phantom came forward for me as I might have some similarities to them.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Vampire”