You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@Satella I understand. I have been many. I believe. celesitral races, elf..... maybe i should get another supernatural past life reading. i know iv had like 10,000 lives as human on earth as well. to continue to carry the torch in the dark so im told. who knows? another energy worker that i LOVEEEEEE kim esien. "we have all played our parts on the great stage the king, the repitlian, the &$*#! the whole gambit"

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

madgar29 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:07 pm @Satella I understand. I have been many. I believe. celesitral races, elf..... maybe i should get another supernatural past life reading. i know iv had like 10,000 lives as human on earth as well. to continue to carry the torch in the dark so im told. who knows? another energy worker that i LOVEEEEEE kim esien. "we have all played our parts on the great stage the king, the repitlian, the &$*#! the whole gambit"
Oh, yay, I mean only one is from another existence would say it be hard to say what exactly how to define it as it’s not technically a past life more of a parallel life, other two are from this life with some parallel life attachment as well it’s abit different form a past life as they are all kinda me in this life. Anyway thanks for being curious.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:36 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:07 pm @Satella I understand. I have been many. I believe. celesitral races, elf..... maybe i should get another supernatural past life reading. i know iv had like 10,000 lives as human on earth as well. to continue to carry the torch in the dark so im told. who knows? another energy worker that i LOVEEEEEE kim esien. "we have all played our parts on the great stage the king, the repitlian, the &$*#! the whole gambit"
Oh, yay, I mean only one is from another existence would say it be hard to say what exactly how to define it as it’s not technically a past life more of a parallel life, other two are from this life with some parallel life attachment as well it’s abit different form a past life as they are all kinda me in this life. Anyway thanks for being curious.
more aspects of our soul being reincarnated at once..... yes.... my higher self showed me having like 4 or 5 lives that fought in ww2 all of them dying in battle. 3 of them being snipers of different countries. that or it was as very intense vividly silly dream of mine. i even just made a post about another past life i had literally attached itself to me in this life to get him back home.....

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Vampire”