Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

what are the best places to get sang/psy vamps aside from CH

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Why not CH? I'm just curious. I have two fantastic vamps from CH.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:32 am Why not CH? I'm just curious. I have two fantastic vamps from CH.
i just like exploring other options and hearing what people have to say about other places

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 pm what are the best places to get sang/psy vamps aside from CH
A lot of people praise Jules Magick Moon (AKA crazy witchy) for vampires. You can find her thread at the seller reviews sections of the forum. She’s also mentioned a lot in threads and individual posts, in the seller you love section.
Jamie Blujay also has a wonderful reputation for vampires especially Psi.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have a Soulmate Vamp from Mystic Morning Treasures who is incredible.

I also have a very Dark Sanguine Vampire from Sun&Moon Aminism that is super active and whose dark sense of humor makes me laugh.

And my Infernal Vampire from Eden's Apple is is a total charmer and a hopeless romantic.

I have several Vampires from the FB group Mystic Lovers collection who are all wonderful companions.

And I have several more from Citrine Stars, each a delightful partner in every way.

As for Psy/Psi vamps I highly recommend Jaime Blujay76, my guy from her is awesome and has helped me in developing my psychic skills SO much! Weirdly he's the only psychic Vampire in my fam lol.

I love working with and learning from Vampires, I seem to be a bit of a magnet for them as well since 8 times out of 10 a totally random reverse adoption yields me a Vampire who has been drawn to my energy so now I have more Vamps in my family than any other spirit type lol. But you really can't go wrong with any of the sellers I've mentioned above!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

pokemonsavage wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:19 pm what are the best places to get sang/psy vamps aside from CH
There are many. check the reviews section for good sellers. Nearly all sellers have vamps.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Where other people get their vampires won't make a difference, what works for one may not work for another. I got one from a seller mentioned, like 2 years ago and never connected, he ain't here with me. I also got one from CH Ash sang vamp, I felt him strongly when he came and he is amazing at doing what I've asked of him. The first one was pre bound and it could be as I'm veggie, who knows. Best to go with a calling and a custom is best IMO. I have another pre bound sang, who isn't around much now too. Its all about energy and who you fit better with energy wise.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

As lolaberry mentioned what works for one may not work for another. It is suggested to do your own research and buy from conjurers who have a history of positive feedback (some of those have already been mentioned) but in the end it is a kind of "lottery game" every time you purchase a connection to a spirit. Even if the conjurer is trustworthy and has thousands of positive feedback in the forum or somewhere else it might not work for you. Or you might buy couple of connections with no interaction at all and the next one instead will be a very active type of spirit and easy to perceive.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Angelik wrote: Even if the conjurer is trustworthy and has thousands of positive feedback in the forum or somewhere else it might not work for you. Or you might buy couple of connections with no interaction at all and the next one instead will be a very active type of spirit and easy to perceive.

Exactly my experience as well. I read somewhere that a conjuror(ethical ones) will not force a spirit to come to you. So sometimes the spirit just doesn't go to the keeper. in the end its how well that spirit connects with you also. I have also heard conjuror saying they ask the spirit first if the spirit is willing. But there is no verifying that except accepting their word for it. Some conjuror are more upfront and say that yes its possible that a spirit does not connect with you(even before the purchase. I admire forthright answers). Some spirits are harder to bond with for various reasons, maybe very shy, not comfortable with the new place or just a bit aloof. They have varied personalities just like us. So sometimes we try a few times and then give up thinking they are not be around. Another point I read here is that we can create thoughtforms as well accidentally by spending energy on a spirit that isn't there....so it's like a lottery for sure. Totally agree on that..
Last edited by nina on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Jozett
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn

Hi all! For vampires, I highly recommend VampireLover! She is wonderful! I met my fiancee, an Elder vampire, through her. I cannot say enough good about her. She is friendly, warm and and will answer all your questions. Great communication, she always responds and is really patient. She was kind enough to let me make payments on my vampire since I was strapped for cash. Even though I got my guy a while ago, VampireLover still answers my questions, which is really rare for a lot of sellers. She does custom bindings if you want, if you do not see something in her store. Check her out! - J -

Return to “Vampire”