Best way to recharge Djinn?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher Posted: Feb 9 2008, 08:15 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

I would like to know from any and all..the best way to cleanse and recharge a Genie/Djinn bound item...or items...??

Any suggestions..???

This post has been edited by spiritsearcher on Feb 10 2008, 06:23 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xXxClairexXx Posted: Feb 10 2008, 03:09 AM

Otaku

Member No.: 25

Hello.
I use recharging box from CreepyHollows and a djinn stone.

I have heard that to burn an insence and put the vessle through the smoke can help too but I am not sure how true that is.

--------------------
With Loz Of Compliments....<3

Posted by Claire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6dogs4us Posted: Feb 10 2008, 10:26 AM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

I agree with Claire. If you have charging box you should use it regularly. If you use smoke from incense, I think it works but probably not as well as the box, and there may be an invocation you would need to say also, but I am not sure.

spiritsearcher Posted: Feb 10 2008, 10:39 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Im gonna need quite a few boxes thats for sure...WOW....
I wonder if I can work something out with Magnolia to purchase some...???

xXxClairexXx Posted: Feb 10 2008, 11:03 AM

Otaku

QUOTE (spiritsearcher @ Feb 10 2008, 11:39 AM)
Im gonna need quite a few boxes thats for sure...WOW....
I wonder if I can work something out with Magnolia to purchase some...???

Magnolia used to have a big size recharge boxes in her ebay store.

Maybe you could ask her for those, rather than getting lots of small ones.

--------------------

Posted by Claire

Hunter-Smith Posted: Feb 10 2008, 11:09 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

I use a charging box also.

Yes, you might want to ask her about those bigger ones. She probably still has a few.

--------------------
Click Here To Go To Metaphysical Realm Radio.

spiritsearcher Posted: Feb 10 2008, 12:24 PM

Omniscient Spirit

QUOTE (Hunter-Smith @ Feb 10 2008, 12:09 PM)
I use a charging box also.

Yes, you might want to ask her about those bigger ones. She probably still has a few.

Thanks for the advice Hunter and xXxClairexXx,,,

xXxClairexXx Posted: Feb 10 2008, 12:32 PM

Otaku

No problemo ^^

--------------------

Posted by Claire

david2885 Posted: Feb 10 2008, 12:55 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

If you have a LOT of spirits, maybe you could ask if it's possible to make a Charging Chest? I don't know if that's possible...and it might be a bother to ship a really really big one though, but it's an idea.

IndigoWonders Posted: Feb 10 2008, 01:45 PM

On the breeze of a whisper...

Member No.: 153

Of course, you could always make your own.

--------------------
To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying your end of the boat is sinking.

spiritsearcher Posted: Feb 10 2008, 02:38 PM

Omniscient Spirit

QUOTE (IndigoWonders @ Feb 10 2008, 02:45 PM)
Of course, you could always make your own.

I wish I had the time and patience to make my own...

Im just awaiting a reply from Magnolia about her large boxes...
It looks as if I could use a couple...
I was also considering a few charging bags from real_magick (Lisa)...
Very affordable...

PhoenixRising84 Posted: Feb 10 2008, 05:37 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 27

Mother_Elizabeth has a bunch of recharging boxes. She has a few big ones and they are not expensive. I have one now and one on the way. The one that I have now works really well. After I take an item out of it I notice a definite increase in energy. You should check hers out. I would definitely recommend them

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”