Etsy Crystals and Gemstones Shop

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you’re crystals type of gal or a gemstone gentleman, or simply minerals aficionado like Breaking Bad Hank Schrader then please share your favorite Etsy shop. Or website but I prefer Etsy.

*Jesus Christ Marie, they're not rocks*

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am one of those Shila but unfortunately most of my favourites no longer operate or ships to Australia. I actually love Creepy Hollows collection of gemstones and crystals, so my collection grew bigger and they ship, even though it's nurve wrecking of the waiting.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got a beautiful rose quartz flame from the shop Gemstone Tales on Etsy recently. The shipping was really fast and she even sent a lovely palm stone, a piece of black tourmaline, and a gemstone heart.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

On Etsy, I get most of my crystals from AscensionQuest . I prefer crystals on the bigger size, and museum grade, which all of them have been so far. I purchased some XL Lemurians (between 5-10 pound wands and gorgeous!!) , 20 pound shiny slabs of black tourmaline, some large Elestials with green tourmaline inclusions, an 8 inch elite Shungite pyramid, huge Crystal clear gemy amethyst scepters, and more.. all prestine mint (no dings scratches or damage).
They are a pricy shop but only because of their products being large and AAA quality. Holding the package before opening it makes my hands buzz. Their crystals seem to have a ton of energy to them. Anyways.. that's my favorite place to get rare or special crystals.

🦇♦️🦇
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

The stonesanctuary, the worldincensestore and 13moonsmagick. They all ship fast and package with care. I don't buy bulk, though.

Return to “Sellers You Love”