Side effects DA

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I remembered when I welcomed my Abchanchu for the first time from CH, I vomited after I called him by his name and his energy was extremely strong and dark (I won't say it's negative and I don't think it's negative but it's understandable because it was my first time being with him), but now I already got used to his very powerful and very dark energy. In fairness to my Abchanchu, he's excellent in repelling people I don't like, along with my Wraith, Gorgon and Tikbalang and the rest of my spirits. The reason why I think DA spirits keepers need to have strong self control and strong house rules is because there might be times when their perspective isn't the same as yours (mine it's like sometimes) and they might motivate you or give you ideas to do things that's different from your perspective.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Also, I think if a person is too sensitive and if he/she get easily offended, if they don't think they have a strong personality and if they don't know how to handle and accept criticism properly I think DA might not be for them (most especially on the darker scale) because they will really motivate and convince you to change and improve because if they think they need to, they might say things that you may not like but it's the reality for them. They will help you to transform to be stronger, wiser and more creative as a person. I have done not just magickal and spiritual things but also mundane things thanks to each and every one of them. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

blezheng wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:17 pm The reason why I think DA spirits keepers need to have strong self control and strong house rules is because there might be times when their perspective isn't the same as yours (mine it's like sometimes) and they might motivate you or give you ideas to do things that's different from your perspective.
Yes this right here. This is basically how I started when I woked with DA couple years back. It's breeze after you learn every side to all angles which lead me working well with both WA and DA.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
dogstar
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoté

My first spirit was a DA, and I had a four-day migraine starting the day he came, and dizziness for about a week. Nothing that was so terrible that I couldn't push through it, but I had no prior experience and didn't realize that I could have just requested he dial it back a bit.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I returned to spirit companionship after a long hiatus, I welcomed an entity on the darker end of the scale, borderline BA, and I felt extremely nauseous. I had to take over the counter medicine for a few days to combs this nausea XX.XX I usually get extreme energy pressure in my body with any spirit (my body is sensitive) but with DA I get the extra head pressure.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Black Night
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:57 am I returned to spirit companionship after a long hiatus, I welcomed an entity on the darker end of the scale, borderline BA, and I felt extremely nauseous. I had to take over the counter medicine for a few days to combs this nausea XX.XX I usually get extreme energy pressure in my body with any spirit (my body is sensitive) but with DA I get the extra head pressure.
Which spirit was It?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Black Night wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:35 am Which spirit was It?
Dark DA demon king. Absolutely densely dark and heavy.

Edit: I think the biggest effect DA beings had/have on me is that I stopped being goody two-shoes which is a very desired outcome.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Black Night
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Have any of you experienced any side effects such as physical / mental fatigue?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

If you eliminate physical health issues then fatigue can be a side effect of DA. Well at least in my case. I have welcomed DA and very DA borderline BA entities from The Pagan Shop and I have been experiencing a draining physical fatigue.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

My first spirit was a DA sang vampire. Then a live succubus queen entity, then a live tengu, and now a live vampire. I’ve yet to have any adjustment “symptoms.” So either I have a darker alignment than I realized, or I’m just not very sensitive to energy. Or maybe both...

Return to “Dark Arts”