Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:07 pm For me, the only symptom I am struggling with is this crazy ringing in my ears. It has been medically cleared. Meaning that there is no medical reason for me to be hearing it. I have been wearing all of my companion vessels or had them under my pillow because I am not able to wear them (gem stones). It got to the point that I began getting ear pain. Again, no medical issues. So, I have taken off my spirit vessels, except for my Black Dragon Spirit Leader, I have taken the vessels out from under my bed, and now they are on my Yule altar until I have a safe place to house them. My ear pain has dropped significantly. I still have the ear ringing, though but I believe that will begin to lessen as well.
Could be that the ringing isn't actually a side effect but a manifestation. Some of my companions (WA and DA) manifest with pressure or ringing in ears. You could try to adress them to manifest in a different way.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I'm questioning if this is a manifestation thing or a frequency thing? It is something that I am attempting to identify. They are already manifesting in different ways. I have asked for a drop in the ear ringing but it continues. I have good house rules in place. So, I am still wondering what it could be.

I have left the house while only wearing one vessel, and the ringing went down. I actually think that I have brought in too many friends too quickly?

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Probably. Could be also because the veil is still very thin at the moment or their energy is stronger during certain times (moon phases, seasons...). Give yourselves some time to figure things out and adapt.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:07 pm [...]
For me, the only symptom I am struggling with is this crazy ringing in my ears. It has been medically cleared. Meaning that there is no medical reason for me to be hearing it. I have been wearing all of my companion vessels or had them under my pillow because I am not able to wear them (gem stones). It got to the point that I began getting ear pain. Again, no medical issues. So, I have taken off my spirit vessels, except for my Black Dragon Spirit Leader, I have taken the vessels out from under my bed, and now they are on my Yule altar until I have a safe place to house them. My ear pain has dropped significantly. I still have the ear ringing, though but I believe that will begin to lessen as well.

No headaches here, thankfully. The ear symptoms are enough for me, thank you very much lol.
[...]
There are 2 energy impact issues with spirit companions:

1 The high energy impact, which can happen even with WA bound spirit companions. Putting the vessel somewhere out of the way can help with that.

see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

2 The darkness level gap - when we get DA spirits darker than us, or are new to DA keeping. This is the one that triggers temporary unpleasant symptoms, described here.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

Again, putting the vessel away from you can help.

Back to the ringing in the ears - as you've already talked about having had full medical advice, I hope you realise this is *not* medical advice from me.

I apologise if you've read me say this before.

It's possible to have ringing in the ears without there being a medical / physical malfunction.

I practised a kind of 3rd ear meditation daily for 10 years, which led to me experiencing, among other inner sounds, a ringing, singing sound quite like what you might call fairy bells. After a few months that stayed with me for decades. I had no physical, medical problem. The sounds were apparently well known to ancient hindus.

I had simply tuned in to the lost high frequencies all adults stop hearing, unless they develop industrial noise-related tinnitus, for example - or practise ancient Indian inner sounds meditation.

It's a neurological facility that humans have.

People with normal hearing will hear something like that when close to high energy electricity pylons. Or after a loud music gig.

People who are into various spiritual practices may hear ringing when there's high magical / paranormal energy near.

I've found that my opened 3rd ear - if we can call it that - acts much like my opened 3rd eye in that it senses energies. Just as differing energies can look different to your 3rd eye sight, they can sound different too.

So, again, I think this is yet another way our awareness can experience or interpret spiritual things, in conjunction with our physical senses. (The other ones are feeling energies (touch) and sometimes smelling them (smell/taste).)

tl/dr: You had medical advice that there's nothing medically wrong causing the ringing in your ears. I would say there's also nothing 'spiritually' wrong.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:32 pm I had simply tuned in to the lost high frequencies all adults stop hearing, unless they develop industrial noise-related tinnitus, for example - or practise ancient Indian inner sounds meditation.
Just to clarify: Not all adults do. Otherwise me and my soul sister (both 30+) could not be considered as adults, same for some other people we know. :p)
High pitched frequencies are often used to chase off animals from cars (that sound really hurts!) or in Japan it's used to keep teenagers from hanging around in some areas of bigger cities like Tokyo (Really! Hurts!).
If putting the vessels away wouldn't have helped, it could have indicated, that Metheus North is also able to hear such high frequencies and maybe some device in the home was generating them. Maybe interesting to keep in mind, if someone else might be dealing with something similar.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Lewk!

I put that listing in my wishlist. I'm pretty sure that there is nothing wrong with me spiritually or paranormally. It's just a possibility for a symptom of having DA spirits around. I am just sharing my experiences. However, I always find your insights very enlightening.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ilinga wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:38 pm
Lewk wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:32 pm I had simply tuned in to the lost high frequencies all adults stop hearing, unless they develop industrial noise-related tinnitus, for example - or practise ancient Indian inner sounds meditation.
Just to clarify: Not all adults do. Otherwise me and my soul sister (both 30+) could not be considered as adults, same for some other people we know. :p)
What I was referring to is this:

"The range shrinks during life,[14] usually beginning at around age of eight with the upper frequency limit being reduced."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearing_range

The loss of higher frequencies has been exploited commercially by the inventor of a device to prevent loitering by teenagers. It works by irritating young people who can hear it and not bothering older people ('adults', who can't).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mosquito

The ringing, singing sound has been with me since my early twenties, due entirely to the effect of 3rd ear meditation. I understand that in Indian tradition reference is made to divine music: drumming, flutes, bells, conch shells. But I now see those as being quite understandable sounds coming from either the sound of blood coursing through the ears and the tinnitus-like effect of being able to hear those 'lost' frequencies - which scientific/medical insight has identified. I find it interesting that paranormal experiences trigger similar sounds in other people, who have not done the kind of inner sound meditation I did.

But I do see these sounds as having a metaphysical side to them - ie it need not be a physical malfunction.

My working hypothesis is that our awareness senses paranormal energies (which are beyond the physical world) and we interpret them in ways that relate to our senses of seeing, hearing , feeling or tasting/smelling. And that's how for some us we can hear the presence of energy from our spirit's vessels / presence etc .

(All potential or suspected ill health should, of course, be checked out by a health professional.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2613249/

I usually use sites like this, as they are allowed in the college I attend. Unfortunately, wiki is not one of the allowed websites. This has extended information on frequencies, the changes through the aging process, and cognitive abilities that are affected. I am hoping that this is available to those outside of the states 🙏

So, I have tested the frequency or Faery bell ringing. I am quite certain that this is on of my paranormal abilities but now I would like to perhaps find a way to turn it into a form of communication. Such as Morse code, or something like that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I never done anything like this type of medication in my life. I have 🎶 turned ears. And I have ringing ears with different sound frequencies, high notes to lowering types, noise pretty much none stop.

When I was a child, I have had several middle ear infections twice yearly for over 10 years. Surgeons in those days, used to poke the inner ear drum to release the buld up fluids. Drain it from my middle ears, each time I got this infection was very painful and soar experience.

European seasons are challenging to bear for sensitive little girls like I used to be.Anyway, tinnitus can develop due to so many causes. I learnt to focus away from the noise early. Never bothered me at all and I hear just fine too.

I guess that is like a miracle after so many mini poking surgeries in my childhood. My grandfather did loose his hearing on one side due to this kind of treatment in his childhood. And healing aid didn't come by until the 80s.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

radd1973
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I never noticed any side effects from working with DA spirits, but I have also 3 succubi in my keep (they are living entities) and when I am working with them I am sometimes a bit exhausted, which is a result of them draining my energy, but they always make sure not to harm me and I have to say they are very lovely, helpful and protective beings.

Return to “Dark Arts”