How do I learn the name of my Incubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
UnknownQuantity
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

I am really embarrassed to ask this. Apparently I am quite ignorant in this journey. But I will be frank and ask what I want to know.

I guess I have been with my Incubus about 2 years. I had a few experiences with santeria about 3 yrs ago, particularly with Elegua and Yemaja. I did not continue in that faith, but I have sensed lingering spirits from that time.

About 2 years ago, I decided to stay single indefinitely. I don't like casual physical hookups, so necessarily I don't have an outlet to release sexual energy or anyone to give affection. Around this time, I began feeling a tingling sensation when I was in bed on the cusp of oblivion. Very arousing and relaxing at the same time, not lasting more than a few minutes. I began researching about spirit partners and learned about incubi and succubi. I learned about Lilith and how to make a formal request to her to send me one of her sons, which I did. He began coming to me every night when I go to bed and staying longer, more deliberate and firm with his touching. I learned that he would be bound to me if I knew his name. When I asked the first couple of times, I heard the name Ashteroth in my mind. There was no reason whatsoever for that name to come to my mind. I looked it up and decided probably that is not his name. Then a jumble of different names would randomly come into my mind. Finally I gave up.

He has been very active, which I like very much. I have grown familiar with his ways, and I would like to bond with him more fully and be able to hear his voice clearly and communicate better. I want to do things to please him, I want to know what he likes and doesn't like, for instance if he prefers a certain perfume or wants me to look a certain way. I want to know what words make him feel like a stud.

Thus far, he is with me most nights and stays at least until I'm asleep and I often feel him there when I wake up. I don't yet know how to lucid dream. I don't know what he looks like but I would like to see him as he really is. I want to know if he is able to physically manifest, if I need to perform certain rituals to help him (again, totally ignorant). I want to physically bond with him. But I don't want to bind him to me anymore unless I know he wants that.

I read the posts on communicating with a spirit partner and I will begin working on this tonight. How can I grant him the freedom to touch me in more physical ways and not be confined to the bedroom? How can I help him have the physical presence to be able to move objects? How can I know if he is a jealous spirit? Would a ouija board help or would that invite interference from other spirits?

Thank you for listening and for any help. This isn't the sort of thing I can ask my girlfriend or sister about.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

For the name, you need to have clear mind and be able to distinguish the internal chatter, as well as filter the external communication to focus on the spirit/entity. Even then, you should also prepare in case the being is lying.
UnknownQuantity wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:27 pmHow can I grant him the freedom to touch me in more physical ways and not be confined to the bedroom? How can I help him have the physical presence to be able to move objects? How can I know if he is a jealous spirit? Would a ouija board help or would that invite interference from other spirits?
-If he is confined, maybe he is bound to your room when conjured. You need to check the conjuration method about it.
-Moving object requires large energy for non-corporeal beings.
-You need to communicate with him more to find out if he's a jealous one or not.
-Ouija can be an interesting tool to communicate, but you do need to know how to use it and protect from interference.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”