active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

FaerieWhispers Posted: Feb 17 2008, 03:47 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Does anyone know what a Ghul Djinn is? Would something like a Ghul Djinn be
appropriate for someone not familiar with djinn?

I am looking for something to own that would be ok to have around children, as I do not want to bring in anything that would cause them any discomfort.

Brightest Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

Slainte Mhor (Great Health)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spiritsearcher Posted: Feb 17 2008, 04:10 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 62

I wouldnt recommend them as they are quite evil and need a strong master to keep them under control...

Some people also mention that it depends how they are bound as well..But Im not to sure of that..I would stay away for you first Genie until you are familiar and comfortable..

Hope this helps..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FaerieWhispers Posted: Feb 17 2008, 04:39 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Yes That helps alot! I would hate to get in over my head!
Thank you so much Spirit!

--------------------
When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is infinite! ~~ William Blake ~~

mane79nll Posted: Feb 17 2008, 08:44 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 13

Hmm ghul...I think they are genie that have something to do with the contact of dead. If you are interested in this , you can consider getting one. I am not sure if they are evil. I think a efrit or sheitan is evil. But, the important thing is the capability of the keeper. I don't think children will enjoy themselves with a ghul. Imagine that.....Ghul attract hideous spirits.......children will become chaotic.....

--------------------
"Life is like a box of chocolates..your never know what you going to get"

Cryptic_twilight313 Posted: Feb 17 2008, 09:09 PM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 48

I don't think they are really "evil". Just associated with black magic due to the fact that they will grant any type of wish. As with any dark entity, they can be good and never excercise their dark side, but some will. I think it would do fine in a house with children.
You should probably ask the seller though.

--------------------
"I was an escapee of childhood. I always wanted to grow up."

CreepyHollows Posted: Feb 18 2008, 11:39 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I wouldn't recommend a Ghul around children. If you want to have it and commune with it out of the presence of small children that would be fine - we all have "just for the adult" spirits but for a day-to-day companion I wouldn't recommend it.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

FaerieWhispers Posted: Feb 18 2008, 12:37 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Thank you all so much!
Funny how some sellers don't offer any warnings.........
Again Thank You All, without this forum I could be in a lot of trouble!
Brightest Blessings,
Faerie Whispers

--------------------

SpiraleSSe Posted: Feb 18 2008, 02:41 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 110

I'm going to get a ghul. I'm drawn to this type of djinn because they aren't restricted. They are not evil or good, they are neutral. I like that about them.
I'm going to have one custom bound to one of my own rings from real_magick Lisa. As for any manifestations, I'll just let them know to keep the racket down and not to spook me, EVER.

--------------------
the Spiral has spun

CreepyHollows Posted: Feb 18 2008, 03:10 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Well, Ghul aren't neutral djinn. In fact, their pre-Islamic nomer inspired the English word "Ghoul". They are mischievous spirits that when properly handled can work well from their Keeper but they are not neutral in any way. They are more prone to deeds of upset.

Absolutely no class of djinn are neutral because they are entities of duality and therefore cannot by definition of energy be neutral.

--------------------
De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

SpiraleSSe Posted: Feb 18 2008, 04:29 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 110

I do not purport to know all, just what I've been informed of. I just imagine that they are not trying to be evil or trying to be good. They would just provide their keeper with what is asked without moral dilemma. I'd hope that if the ghul gets too into unsettling acts, then I can control it.
All I can say is, experince will make me know more.

--------------------
the Spiral has spun

CreepyHollows Posted: Feb 18 2008, 04:53 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Ghuls, Ifrits, Silas, some Marids, Hunas, Ilbars, Qorqos, Bislips and all races of African Djinn are prone to mischief, troublemaking and ill luck when not properly handled. When properly handled the aforementioned are in a subservient tone and though they may, over time, become a friend of sorts, for the most part are djinn who know their place.

Ifrits and the few Marids who fall into this section are most likely to develop a friendly relationship with their Keeper... Ghuls, Hunas, Ilbars and Qorqos are strictly master-servant relations... and Bislips and African Djinn hardly communicate with their master outside of confirmations of tasks to accomplish.

Either way we look forward to hearing how it goes.

GiaHoliday
new here
new here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmisYMiniuQ&NR=1
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

????? :?: Oh Cr@p my napkins on FIRE!!!!! LoL

I'm with you Gia - ??????????????????????????? Doh!

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

...lol :roll:

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Shiori
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I agree with what the others have been saying. I don't think they're nescessarly evil, just mischevous. I'd definately stick with a Marid djinn for now. :)

“How much truth can a spirit bear, how much truth can a spirit dare? ...that became for me more and more the real measure of value.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Ghul djinn are harder to find than the marids and ifrits which are sold by many.

The word Ghul was used to make the word Ghoul and they are spirits that can communicate very well with the dead [otherside] and are often thought as dark spirits. I have been told by someone on EBay who has had one listed for sale that they are HARD TO KEEP and need someone who is very experienced with djinns and not for a newbie as these can be tricky indeed.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Well I have several and they are no bother at all. They are a real blessing. I have no concerns at all about their being around my children. In fact it is the marids that have produced the scariest phenomena, not out of malice, just over-enthuisiasm. LOL.

jayoul wrote:Ghul djinn are harder to find than the marids and ifrits which are sold by many.

The word Ghul was used to make the word Ghoul and they are spirits that can communicate very well with the dead [otherside] and are often thought as dark spirits. I have been told by someone on EBay who has had one listed for sale that they are HARD TO KEEP and need someone who is very experienced with djinns and not for a newbie as these can be tricky indeed.

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Glad your getting along with them but those class of djinn with the shaitan are usually hard to control and can be tricky.
I've been told this be those who bind them to items. Sounds like you have them under control which is great, I was simply saying that they arent for everyone and people should be careful when going for them. Usually Marids and the Jann are the easiest to get along with.

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

A ghul djinn currently for sale by a genuine seller arnoldnesis http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUNTED-RING-BOX- ... 911.c0.m14

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I love my ghul, she isn't a bother and she isn't evil. :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Return to “Djinn Races”