Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fox Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: multy demensi travel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Man Letter
Zodiac:

Hello....
i have no experience with living entity,, my first bind is amgaro living entity from CH and i am happy have it,, but i have a few question about it,,

Right now, i have 2 F DA kitsune, with no experience with Living entity,, how i must handle with my LE, any suggestion? right now i just give the ceremony welcome ,, usually i just give my 2 spirit fruit, i am plan to give same to my LE,, its okay? cause Living entity which I receive not have information detail about it, about something they like and unlike, they favorite , even not the specific another,, I'm want build most close relationship with My LE with no space, Any suggestion or experience .. please share it,,
thanks

/.\ Te-Nunc-Invoco, Mortem /.\
/.\ Te-In-Mea-Potestate-Defixi /.\
/.\ Nunc-Et-In-Aeternum
/.\
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't have your type of living entity but I have 4. All of my living entities are angel and immortal types. But I don't do anything too different then with my spirit friends. The only difference is that when they visit me, I have a chance to see them where as my spirits are orbs or different type of essence. Accept for my dragons. I totally able to see their shape size and saw them when they were flying here above my home until the vessel arrived. I do love living entities. Their energy are far stronger. But they often away because they have their own life to live. And I can't astral travel or spiritual travel to see their places.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Quityen wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:18 pm Hello....
i have no experience with living entity,[...] but i have a few question about it,,
[
...] how i must handle with my LE, any suggestion? right now i just give the ceremony welcome ,, usually i just give my 2 spirit fruit, i am plan to give same to my LE,, its okay? cause Living entity which I receive not have information detail about it, about something they like and unlike, they favorite , even not the specific another,, I'm want build most close relationship with My LE with no space, Any suggestion or experience .. please share it,,
thanks
Hi.

Is the Living Entity from Creepy Hollows?

If so, then they give information on how to use their code words to connect and bond and work with the living entity. If you didn't get this on purchase, or with your order confirmation email, contact support@creepyhollows.com . I don't see these code words mentioned on the shop listings - but they did used to be. And you used to get a link to download them after purchase.

My understanding is that with CH living entities, offerings are not strictly speaking appropriate or necessary. Also associations, which are used to connect with spirits, aren't used either. It's those code words that are used instead.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... power.html

The code words switch the following things on and off.

Living Entity Bindings

Living Entity bindings are complex and powerful bindings that provide unique opportunities for the entity and the Keeper. Our Living Entity bindings are exceptional because they are multi-layered and multi-faceted to provide a well-rounded experience for the Keeper. Since the entity is still alive in their homeland our bindings provide the ability for you to:

- Open a Channel so the Living Entity can safely aid and assist you on the Earthen Realm with any task: whether it be decision-making, working with spirits or spells, understanding new endeavors or material, providing wisdom or comfort, being a guide to you in any situation

- Remote view their homeland: see what their home looks like through telepathic messages, visions, dreams, and through meditation

- Allow your Astral Body to visit the Living Entity's homeland and interact with them: have vivid and actual experiences as your Astral body interacts with the Living Entity in their homeland, this can provide incredible responses, and sometimes can even provide stimulus to your physical body

- Open a Channel so the Living Entity's family or friends can come through together to you: visit with the people who matter to your Living Entity companion, not all Living Entities have familial structures like humans or even friends like humans but for those who do this can give you deeper insight into your Living Entity friend

- Energy connection so your energy will be tuned to their energy for faster bonding & interaction: their energy and your energy are tuned together so you can have well-rounded interactions with your new companion, since they are still alive their energy is dynamic & fluctuates just as yours does so this connection is wonderful

- Permission for physical manifestation and interaction: some Living Entities may be able to physically manifest within the Earthen Realm in one form or another and they can sometimes also provide physical stimuli depending on the conditions

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Also the code words download link used to be in the order details in your Shop account order history too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I got an Amgaro because they were on my wishlist; they sound amazing and I loved the reviews under the listing. I panicked when I saw there is only three left lol They are on a flash sale for anyone interested. Looking forward to receiving mine.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Living Entities”