Questions from a beginner :)

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
dazedconfused
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello All!

I'm new to this scene, and I don't know much about the magic realm. I stumbled upon this site after doing some research.

I had a few spells casted and I hate to be negative but it seems like the exact opposite occured of what I wanted. *sigh* I'm done with spells... However I'm now intrigued by the jinns and hope that maybe if I befriend one they'll be able to do wonders for me...

I do have some questions about jinns though and I was hoping that you all could shed some light on the topic for me. (Forgive me in advance if I sound arrogant on the issue.. I do know about jinns in terms of the Islamic perspective, however not so much in the magical perspective.)

I live with other folks, and I wouldn't want the jinn to disturb others. Can jinns get out of hand and/or possess people?

What exactly can I have the jinn do for me? Can I have him/her bring me things? Can I have him/her make people patch past relations up with me?

What is more stronger? A spell or a jinn fulfilling your wishes? Is it possible for one to have gauranteed results over the other?

I'm not an evil hearted person, and I don't plan on wishing harm to anyone - but if out of anger I do wish for something "wrong" how will the jinn react?

Will I suffer some health issues if I have a jinn with me?

How would I call out a jinn to aid me?

How would I know the jinn's presence is with me?

How long will the jinn be at my service? What if I don't want a master/servant relationship but more of a, "hey you're my friend do me this favor relationship" would that be ok?

Can I "free" the jinn after I feel like I received all that I wanted?

Most of my wishes I wish to acquire deal with friendship and love and long lost people in my life to be reunited.. which jinn would be most appropriate for me?

I really want to be reunited back with my ex. I used a spell, it was to no avail.. Could a jinn possibly grant that wish? My ex moved across the country would distance matter?

<3

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

WELCOME! I don't have one-but am curious to see what others say.

Why did your relationship end? It's always recommended to not try to spellcast or spiritguide a past relationship..it's been ended for a reason. Just my opinion.

Hugs!

Username change to *Beauty*
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I can't answer all of your questions because I don't want/desire a Djinn in my life. hence I don't have one. If you can feel spirits at all the Djinn will make it's presence known to you, they (all spirits) do. If you have one then it's with you until you die, or it desires to go on to somebody else from my understanding. I don't beleive there is such a thing as master/servant relationships with spirits. They are with us because they want to be hence they are bound to a vessel. I am not sure about this because Like I said I don't want/desire a djinn.

As for your relationship, why did it end? Somethings are better left dead.

dazedconfused
new here
new here

I'm so glad to see that this forum is very much alive and I didn't have to wait long for feedback.

Unfortunately my ex was ready to get married to me, I on the other hand asked for him to wait until the both of us finish school and we're both independent........ He couldn't wait for that =\

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Djinns are all different. Different races and different personalities. If you want one for relationship and love, then the CH store has some for that area. They can be difficult to bond with, and some need a firm hand, while some others can be really friendly.

As for relationships, well, it's not a good idea to try and manipulate someone's life. It can backfire. If you get a djinn, you can request a way to work back into a relationship or bring someone else into your life who is better suited or meant for you. And for your friends, it would be better to ask that their pain and sadness is eased and that the things in life they deserve or desire are granted in a way that's best for them.

I have four djinns. All different and work in different ways. I have three Marids (one is Egyptian, another is Norse) and an Astral Djinn that I am bonding to right now. One is working on my son and his grades (though he is getting really frustrated with him, LOL), one is working on my hubby and my weight loss, and one is working on my third eye. These are their areas of expertise.

They aren't the snap their fingers and bam! wish granted. They manipulate events to bring about what you want, most times in ways that best and not necessarily the way you expect or want. So things take time and positive thinking.

As far as possession, I don't know. I know that Islam faith believes this, but I've never heard of anyone here of getting possessed. It may be because we willingly let them into our lives, or that we don't deal with the bad djinns.

Lots of luck to you!!

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

dazedconfused wrote:I'm so glad to see that this forum is very much alive and I didn't have to wait long for feedback.

Unfortunately my ex was ready to get married to me, I on the other hand asked for him to wait until the both of us finish school and we're both independent........ He couldn't wait for that =\
Hats off to you for standing firm and doing what you felt was best. ;) Life changes for us-they either go with our flow or it's best to sever ties. Only you and him know what's best.
Good luck......there are love casts--but I'm still indecisive as to ever use one.

As far as master/keeper relationship--IF you get one do it for the right reasons--companionship.
This is not a quick fix for it can take years for a spirits to feel a bond with you. TRUST is number one on their list.

Does he show any interest in regaining what was lost?

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear dazed; first let me say each and every one of us were where you are now - a beginner, so any questions you have please feel free to ask them!

some of my first spirits were djinns and my most beloved spirit who has helped me the most physically is an ifrit who at times in the beginning could take on a frightening appearance simply due to his immense size. my first djinn is an african marid king who is gentle and kind. while neither simply offer up all my heart's desire, they help me in ways that i would never think of asking (i also have a huge problem asking for help for myself even when i'm in need). my ifrit knows exactly when my back muscles need to be "unscrunched" and relaxed and that is when he gives me the most delicious back massages which enables me to sit a bit longer than the pain would normally allow. my african king sees to the house and kindasorta helps keep all the other spirits busy with things that need to be done in some way or another. my most recent djinns have been astral djinn who seem to take great care in accompanying and watching over me when i astral travel, as does my naga (which is where i first met the naga, in the astral realm).

djinns are all different and they must be given the respect and trust as you want returned to you and some are very difficult to bond with. the easiest way i can tell you if you are looking for a djinn is to go through the listings and allow yourself to feel a pull from one - it will usually turn out to be the listing that you just can't get away from, it keeps pulling you back with an interest that gives you a sign "hey, i'm waiting for you"...or something like that, lol.

as with all spirits you might take into your keep, djinn need a set of "house rules" and if you don't want them to bother other residents you simply set that in the rules. of course they will try to test you to see if you will let them get away with a small bending of those rules and the trick is to tell them that it won't be tolerated.

ok, so i know i've probably thrown a lot of information out to you but i think it's information that will get you a good start. it's always good to see new keepers come in and ask questions because by asking is the way we learn.

hope some of this helps! take care!!! arsine :) :thumbup: :wave: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:dear dazed; first let me say each and every one of us were where you are now - a beginner, so any questions you have please feel free to ask them!

some of my first spirits were djinns and my most beloved spirit who has helped me the most physically is an ifrit who at times in the beginning could take on a frightening appearance simply due to his immense size. my first djinn is an african marid king who is gentle and kind. while neither simply offer up all my heart's desire, they help me in ways that i would never think of asking (i also have a huge problem asking for help for myself even when i'm in need). my ifrit knows exactly when my back muscles need to be "unscrunched" and relaxed and that is when he gives me the most delicious back massages which enables me to sit a bit longer than the pain would normally allow. my african king sees to the house and kindasorta helps keep all the other spirits busy with things that need to be done in some way or another. my most recent djinns have been astral djinn who seem to take great care in accompanying and watching over me when i astral travel, as does my naga (which is where i first met the naga, in the astral realm).

djinns are all different and they must be given the respect and trust as you want returned to you and some are very difficult to bond with. the easiest way i can tell you if you are looking for a djinn is to go through the listings and allow yourself to feel a pull from one - it will usually turn out to be the listing that you just can't get away from, it keeps pulling you back with an interest that gives you a sign "hey, i'm waiting for you"...or something like that, lol.

as with all spirits you might take into your keep, djinn need a set of "house rules" and if you don't want them to bother other residents you simply set that in the rules. of course they will try to test you to see if you will let them get away with a small bending of those rules and the trick is to tell them that it won't be tolerated.

ok, so i know i've probably thrown a lot of information out to you but i think it's information that will get you a good start. it's always good to see new keepers come in and ask questions because by asking is the way we learn.

hope some of this helps! take care!!! arsine :) :thumbup: :wave: :grouphug:
(She's my YODA!) ;)

dazedconfused
new here
new here

As I'm eagerly awaiting the djinns that I purchased I was wondering how does a jinn talk to you? I assume that we talk normally to it by speaking/writing/thoughts.. But how would it reply back? Are dreams the only way? If I see them moving something/feeling their presence its a great beginning to communication but I wont be able to interpret what they're saying ya know?

I too am not a fan of the pendulum - so I sort of want to rule out that tool to let them communicate with me..

I had a ouija board, I bought it for my nieces when they came over to spend the night with me... We had enormous fun with it, but we noticed that it lied a lot to us or was just being silly. My husband thought the ouija board was "satanic" and he told me to throw it away, which I did.. But would I be able to make my own ouija board using a paper and pen and having the vessel the jinn is bound to (ie a ring) move and correspond with me that way?

How do your jinns talk to you?

I apologize if this sounds arrogant of me but:
If jinns communicate via thought, how do you know its not you who is actually thinking that thought instead of the jinn putting it in your head?

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”