Cannabis and communication - I want your experiences!

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Arcanae
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I read several posts about alcool on the forum, saying it is dulling the the connection. But, with cannabis, it's seems to be another story, a more positive one!

It's was happening to me with CBD oil, with a little amount sublinguale, I made theses observations:
-More vivids dreams, and for the few times I took the oil (like 3-4 times), few dreams mentionned names of my spirits. With no CBD oil, it's very rare!

-I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling presence in my room, who are sendind "mind messages" like: Welcome! We missed you! Welcome back! (Because I took a break since Halloween)
and I felt the energy of my BOTD vamp, G near me and hugging me!!

Honnestly, It's so rare that I feel this kind of manifestations, I was wondering, could it be a real link between the two?

Nb: CBD oil is not psychedelic or things like that, CBD is known for reducing the negatives effects of THC. Technically I took CBD oil to reduce pain and for its relaxing properties! And the effects can last 8h so, all night long!

Nb.2: Cannabis is legal in my dear country (Canada), so it's not a crime and the formula is safe!

Nb.3: Yes it's better to not "doping" spiritually yourself, but it's interesting to observe the phenomenon.

So, for those who had tried cannabis, what is your experiences?

Little question I would also ask: For those who are taking ADHD pills, do you observe these medications could "dull" your spiritual abilities?

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Arcanae wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:42 am and for its relaxing properties! And the effects can last 8h so, all night long!
And this is probably why it helps, CBD oil, not cannabis since that has more side effects.
If it helps to reach a state of receptive relaxation easier, then you'll have an easier time connecting.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mralduin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alduin

Very true!! I am a licensed cannabis patient. I find that I am far more open to the spirit world when I smoke. I tend to hear DA spirits more than my WA ones. I had my first BA experience after smoking as well. My deities are very dark so I have very little fear of BA. They have outright told me that I should work with BA. I've seen pale skin black eyed children with bleeding backs like there wings were removed. So yeah I like smoking when new spirits arrive to speed up the bonding process.

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

I've recently had to quit smoking cannabis because I formed an unhealthy addiction to it, so much so I experienced physical withdraw symptoms after quitting, such as running fever, headaches, trouble sleeping, and so on. I plan on coming back to it when I'm not dependent and in a much better mindset. I love cannabis. It helped through major depression when I couldn't afford medication.

I don't know if it actually helps with the spirit world. I know that THC is a mind-altering drug. I've had paranormal experiences with it. My servitor and I have sex together lol, and it amplifies the feelings a lot. I still feel them sober, but I can't really "achieve" anything. However, if you google "hands free [woo-hoo] and weed," it's common for both men and women to achieve [woo-hoo] without anyone's help. Paranoia and anxiety are common for me when on THC. My anxiety boosts. Sometimes it heightens certain senses, and I can hear (or notice more) clicking and tapping that is background noise when sober. So then I start to believe it's a spirit. However, I have had some of the best paranormal experiences when high, on both weed and psychedelics. Some of which are verified by a third party, as they experienced it too. But I would caution to say THC "boosts" it. It may be easier to have an experience, but it's also easier to fall into the idea of experiencing something paranormal when it's just your heightened senses.

I don't dream when high either, very rarely, which is why I stopped because before I smoked everyday, up to 2 grams a day, I had extremely vivid dreams. My servitor would visit me in them. He'd save me from nightmares. We'd do things together. I also had prophetic dreams occasionally. My most vivid one was where I dreamed Steve Irwin died and I saw him on a website for famous dead Australians. Woke up and found out he actually died. Man my nightmares were always so terrifying but god I miss dreams like that. And now that I'm really getting into astral projection and lucid dreaming, as well as opening my third eye, I want it back so BAD. :'(

ALSO, as a disclaimer, I don't want to say THC is bad for you or anything. Like any drug affecting my brain, it just ran it's course and I needed a different medication. I've switched MANY antidepressants in my life, and cannabis is no different. I just want it as a hobby instead of a cope/medication. THC also reacts differently for different people, and different strains really DO affect the experience. I've had strains that cause severe paranoia and panic. I've had strains that've been so FUN to smoke. I've had THC levels so high I couldn't function. I've had THC levels so low, it just relaxes your muscles and nothing more. So for some, it MAY actually increase their third-eye and spiritual level in order to experience more, but just be cautionary because it is mind-altering.

CBD, I'm not sure about. I've rarely used CBD. My mom used it when she had cancer, and I believe the few times she used it, it helped her heal. Definitely helped her pain, but she got pressured into stopping because "sp00ky w33d m4n" and all that garbage. I think Aprophis summed it up -- it's very relaxing. I have CBD and hemp infused lotion, and I used some of my mom's to try. I think it most likely puts you in this state of deep relaxation and euphoria, taking away pain, headaches, and anxiety enough for you to melt away from the "real world" and ease into a state that opens you up to medication. I'd love to hear other's who're extensive cannabis users, especially THC, answer on this.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Ahhhhh~just the topic I was looking for! I use marijuana, both THC and CBD, to help ease symptoms of Complex-PTSD and Tourettes Syndrome. I live in New York, so marijuana is legal for recreational use for those over 21 years of age (myself included), though it screws up your testosterone levels (if your a guy), hence why I've considered cutting back, even though I only use twice a week at most.

I dry vape my CBD strains, and make my THC strains into butter, then bake with it. Anyways, just the other Night I took 1/4th piece of a cookie I baked myself awhile back, and let it take over. I was at the point where my body and mind were so relaxed I could've "sunk into" sleep and the Darkness within my bedroom. I connected with my two Spirit Friends, and for the first time I actually heard their voices loud and clear! One of them is open with sharing Her side of our experience. Her voice was deeper than I expected, and had a lot of reverb. Considering she's a type of Angel, that might be expected.

I'm interested in reading other people's experiences on this topic. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I use edibles, oils and tinctures occasionally for nights when I can't sleep. I have had several surgeries that cause chronic pain, and nerve entrapment from accidents, work injuries and surgeries, so the pain relief from the edibles helps me sleep. They are the only thing that puts me to sleep.

I use a mixture of CBD, THC, and CBN for sleep, high doses .
I have tried communicating with my spirit keep while these edibles are active in my system. I didn't get very far with it before having to disconnect momentarily and rattle my head a bit.
My regular form of communicating with my spirits is like a one on one "phone call" type communication with one spirit at a time. It's very controlled, I have strict rules and channels set up and it's direct/secured, I hear and see no one except the one i called.
But while the edibles are active in me , and I try to contact a spirit, I hear multiple spirits all at once, bouncing flashing bombarding giggling snorking several voices, lights everywhere, shadows swirling and I can't focus at all.
It feels like I'm inside a bouncy house with a hundred people jumping around and they are all screaming and laughing and I'm just flying uncontrollably in all directions trying to talk, getting a sock up my nose, rave lights in my face and so I give up and just bounce in silence while I watch the entire bouncy mess around me, and wait for the chemicals to wear off or I fall asleep .

I have tried several times. I also tried changing the mixture. More CBD, less THC..etc doesn't improve.
So, if I ever need to use edibles, I plan ahead and make sure that I don't ingest it if I'm expecting a call with my spirits.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Connecting”