Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: `
Zodiac:

So I'm having a bit of a problem. Recently, I have been trying to use a ouija board to communicate with my spirits (specifically my star faery). I know ouija boards are usually bad news and best to be avoided in exchange for other methods of communicating, but it's the only thing I have available at the moment and the only thing on which I've managed to establish any sort of connection. I was actually speaking with my faery, M, for a good bit... but then the connection was hijacked by some entity - which called itself a demon when I asked.

Funny enough, judging from what it said, this is the same entity that was interfering with my use of a ouija board in the past, in the same house I live now. I'm not sure what this means, as I have little experience, but I fear it means the sinister entity is in my house. I'm not sure what to do about it. So far it hasn't done much harm other than being annoying whenever I try to talk with my spirit. Besides that, it hasn't interacted with me (though, since it's relevant, my partner is much more sensitive to spirits and such than I am and usually hates coming to my house because of the negative energy they feel).

I would like some advice on what to do about this? Whether I need to banish this thing or get some sort of protection or... whatever other options are available.

"𝔏𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”£π”žπ”©π”© π”’π”±π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫."

Call me Envy, Oliver, or Ciel. I'm nineteen and relatively new to spirit keeping.
Current spirits are: M (Star Faery), Je (Chinese Fox), Ja (Kitsune), E (Chalmas Dragon | Reverse Adoption), S (Garden Elf | Reverse Adoption), Victorian Human Spirit
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

For a free How To Banish Unwanted Spirits, see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en.

There are items in the Shop for difficult situations - plus you can ask Creepy Hollows for advice at support@creepyhollows.com

On the need for protection when using a pendulum, this short thread has some good info in it topic37330.html and viewtopic.php?f=171&t=15539.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

Probably a trickster spirit. They frequently claim to be demons because they know it tends to get a reaction out of people.

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte

I am curious to know what it said to you when it would interfere with your communications with your bound spirits, if you don't mind sharing that is?

Envy-x
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:35 am I am curious to know what it said to you when it would interfere with your communications with your bound spirits, if you don't mind sharing that is?
Usually it doesn't say much of anything, just continuously goes back and forth from "yes" and "K". Sometimes it does humor some of my questions, like when I ask if it is a demon or some evil entity, but otherwise, it just ignores anything I say and keeps going across the board over and over again like that. Recently I did try to use the board away from my house, thinking maybe it would help, but the entity still came back.
Lewk wrote: ↑Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:34 am Hi

For a free How To Banish Unwanted Spirits, see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en.

There are items in the Shop for difficult situations - plus you can ask Creepy Hollows for advice at support@creepyhollows.com

On the need for protection when using a pendulum, this short thread has some good info in it topic37330.html and viewtopic.php?f=171&t=15539.
Alright, I'll try to look into this and see what I'm able to do.

Thank you both for the replies. <3

"𝔏𝔒𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 π”£π”žπ”©π”© π”’π”±π”’π”―π”«π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫."

Call me Envy, Oliver, or Ciel. I'm nineteen and relatively new to spirit keeping.
Current spirits are: M (Star Faery), Je (Chinese Fox), Ja (Kitsune), E (Chalmas Dragon | Reverse Adoption), S (Garden Elf | Reverse Adoption), Victorian Human Spirit
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte

If you really don't want this spirit/entity around, before you attempt any banishing techniques, would you permit me to contact CH and see if I could possibly take it off your hands?

Envy-x
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:57 pm If you really don't want this spirit/entity around, before you attempt any banishing techniques, would you permit me to contact CH and see if I could possibly take it off your hands?
Of course. I’d just like for it to be gone, I don’t mind how.

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you. Put in a request with C.H., now waiting to hear back & see what they say. :)

Envy-x
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches wrote: ↑Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:16 am Thank you. Put in a request with C.H., now waiting to hear back & see what they say. :)
Sounds good! Let me know whenever you hear back from them 8))

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

If you're needing quick cleansing, salt water can act as a stand-in if you don't have smudge. When you cleanse your home, be sure to replace the energy with good energy, otherwise it can keep coming back because your space houses NO energy and allows for it to filter back in slowly to fill it.

I read on a different forum someone suggested putting two black tourmaline and two selenite crystals in the corners of the space you're cleansing, so one black tourmaline in one corner, selenite in the next, black tourmaline, selenite. Let them sit there and fill the space with protective and cleansing energy to keep the negative from seeping back in. Also, when cleansing, move counterclockwise and open your windows and doors as a symbol of pushing it out. I suggest then sprinkling sea salt on all the windowsills and doorframes, maybe even around the property if needed, so it can't come back in to your home. Smoky quartz shards are also a fantastic idea to sprinkle around as well, as they absorb negativity and then transmute that negativity into positive.

CH's cleansing chant for smudging works for me. There's a rude unbound human spirit outside my house that comes in when I forget to close the windowsill and begin a session on the pendulum. He gets on there, says random things, and then refuses to leave, mocking me. Twice this has happened, and both times CH's cleansing chant ran him right out. Salt and smoky quartz work wonders to keep him out. It wouldn't surprise me if a jerk like the one outside my apartment is just messing around to create panic. The only good thing about that guy is he gave me some nice, mystery poetry that means literally nothing I could use in a story or something lol. Best not to engage in them. From what my spirits have told me, a lot of lower-level, petty spirits talk nonsense when they get on the board, so don't even bother trying to get information from it. Best to cleanse as soon as it tries to hop on. Scary thing is they can pretend to be someone they're not, even your spirits.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires