Protection from a demonic entity and five headed snake?

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

I'll make this brief, I recently moved so I am no longer under the influence of my mother or her black magic sealing. I have been okay since this 1st of the month until now, I had a strange dream and it quickly turned into a nightmare. I was with someone and we came across an old looking mansion, suddenly the door opened and I saw red beaming eyes that seemed like they'd kill if you were seen by them. me and whoever I was with hid instinctively so It wouldn't see us, it sent two beings out then door closed. I sat still till they were upon us, I immediately killed the one that saw me while the other person started to fight with the other creature. I rushed over as soon as I was finished then I got hit back by one of it's five heads, suddenly it turned it's attention to me. I was clinging to a wall of some sort as it came to me, it didn't see me at first so I launched an attack on its head.

the attack didn't phase it, it grabbed me with its heads basically making it to where I could not get away. I punched the main head as hard as I could but it felt like I was either weak or punching iron, after that it hissed and tried to bite into me. I somehow managed to keep it from biting me but I saw certain scales on it pulsating and it felt was my essence was being devoured, I screamed for help then I then woke up feeling quite ill. I immediately tried going to the bathroom but had to wait- a few minutes pass and I got my turn. after I finished I looked into the foggy mirror and it appeared that my skin was blood red, as if I had been boiling in hot water for 30 minutes or something. I shook my head and came back to my room. I checked again and it was back to normal, no signs of injury or red skin.. I believe I was attacked intentionally by this creature, it was not one I alone could fight.

I believe that this dream is telling me something, I want to know what these creatures are and how best to protect myself. after praying hard to my goddess Luna with two incense stick offerings the fear let up a bit, but I am still terrified and concerned. does anyone know what this creature is, what it symbolizes and how to protect myself from it's grasp? my dreams have a deep connection to my soul, my unconcious, it so happens that I believe it's more of me astral traveling to various places then dreaming. according to science you cannot dream of things you haven't seen before, but everything I dream about feels like a new experience, hardly resembling the reality I know. anyways, when I get hurt in my dreams, I often wake up with injuries or pains. so this is why I believe I need protection from this creature, it may seem illogical but I don't think it was a mere coincidence that I had that experience after being attacked by it.

so again.. if anyone knows what this creature is or at least has some idea, how do I protect myself from it. I've gathered spirits from this site long ago and they are above my head when I sleep, I'm not even sure if they are protecting me or if they can.. so I need something more solid, if you can help or know anything then tell me all you know!

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Well a Hydra is one snake with multiple heads. Not saying this is one of them.

Have you asked your spirits to help you directly and out loud?

Return to “Protection”