Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hello my friends
I wish you a good day

I always have a question that I think about
Why human spirits
Is there anything other than providing answers

In other words, my dear
Is it possible for us to fulfill different desires such as healing and fulfillment of desires or justice?

She restricted the excitement to those who seek human souls to heal or help with specific things

And other cultures do ancestral rituals

So here I am asking, spirits can make a positive impact in our lives and help us, not just provide answers.

I hope with all love, posts and healing answers from everyone, with full respect and appreciation to you

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

It probably depends on the human spirits' mastery of the spirit world. Some people knew how to do magic in life. Some were energy healers or doctors. Some people spoke to immortals. Some people understood the human mind very well. Spirits seem to have a better ability to read people's energy than they had in life. Maybe sometimes this translates to more ability to manipulate energy.

Also "answers" like advice can be very helpful. "This person can help you" or 'you need to say this" can be valuable things to know. Human spirits might have a better understanding of how human societies work than some nonhumans do. Also ancestors are often personally motivated to help their descendants.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

For simple wishmaking and desires a Djinn or Alya might be better, but human spirits don't seem incapable. Humans can come with love to help.

Rooh
new here
new here

do you mean the human spirits
after death you will have the same jurisdiction as before death

This raises many questions where are the ancestors and the difference between them and any other human revelations treated, magician, famous

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Not necessarily the same, but people do ask ancestors for help with things the ancestors worked with in life.

I don't know how it all works, I just hear about what people do to work with ancestors.

Rooh
new here
new here

thank you my dear
Your posts are very helpful
I understood a new thing that kept me from time
Thanks

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:47 pm It probably depends on the human spirits' mastery of the spirit world. Some people knew how to do magic in life. Some were energy healers or doctors. Some people spoke to immortals. Some people understood the human mind very well. Spirits seem to have a better ability to read people's energy than they had in life. Maybe sometimes this translates to more ability to manipulate energy.

Also "answers" like advice can be very helpful. "This person can help you" or 'you need to say this" can be valuable things to know. Human spirits might have a better understanding of how human societies work than some nonhumans do. Also ancestors are often personally motivated to help their descendants.
Agreed.

Human spirits tend to be companions, mentors, and guides. And if the spirit is willing they can show you paths that have either faded out of existence or you would not normally be exposed to.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

i also want to say that ancestors can help you find forgotten magic traditions, but sometimes people that were "just farmers" or "just raised ten children" developed a lot of inner strength and insight. That combined with their increased understanding of energy in the spirit world can be very helpful. It all depends on the individual.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

cairngorn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:38 pm i also want to say that ancestors can help you find forgotten magic traditions, but sometimes people that were "just farmers" or "just raised ten children" developed a lot of inner strength and insight. That combined with their increased understanding of energy in the spirit world can be very helpful. It all depends on the individual.
I absolutely agree!

Return to “Human”